Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lor stargazer and the rest of my wolves...

4 posters

Go down

Lor stargazer and the rest of my wolves... Empty Lor stargazer and the rest of my wolves...

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:45 pm

* If you see ones that are crossed out they are taken already.. Smile *

Name: Lor Stargazer
Species: Dinaria Forest Wolf
Pack: He does not have one.
Family/Relations: Seperated
Bloodline: Blakaldur
Father: Xaain
Mother: Teramar
Mate/Crush: None yet..
Siblings: If he has any, they are unknown to him.
Appearance: He wears a silver chain wraped around his neck. He is a rather large male, with pointed ears. He has muscular broad-shoulders, large hind legs as well as his front legs.
Height: 95cm
Weight: 69kg
Fur Color: Red, black, and brown.
Eyes: Electric blue, with a starling gold speck in them.
Nose: Glossy black.
Claws/Fangs: Sharpened pointed black daggers; like dragon fangs and claws.
Other: As things are at the moment Lor will most probably become the new leader of the pack after Aramis dissappeared all of a sudden.
Image: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/110/5/2/Wolfszeit_Lor_by_realWolfshade.png[/img]
Personality: Never the less the once pretty goofy pup has grown to a strong and self-confident male with a big heart and almost never ending patience and endurance. There is more to what he is, you'll just have to find out.
Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWNRUVMboq4
Fears: He has none.
Weaknesses: Being in love.
Powers: Lor is one who can watch someone die and not faint or cry. He shows no emotions.
Secrets: He is wanted.
Livelong Wish: To become an assassin.
Ambitions: Be the strongest assassin ever lived.
History: Concerning the old gods and he is eager to follow the path destined to him and the wolves around him.

Name: Martelle
Species: Timber Wolf
Pack: Nope.
Faimly/Relations: Seperated--Dead
Bloodline: Grey Wolf
Father: Illusion
Mother: Aamberr
Mate/Crush: None yet...
Siblings: They are now dead because of her.
Appearance: Massive as she is, she has long slender legs that make her fast. She is very tall like a Goddess.
Height: 120cm
Weight: 99kg
Fur Color: Crystal white.
Eyes: Bright electrifying pruple eyes.
Nose: Midnight glossy black.
Claws/Fangs: Long sharpened pointed purple claws, and fangs.
Other: Screaming on the inside. I am frail and withered. Cover up the wounds, That I can't hide. Walls that lie between us. The saint within the sinner. I have lost the nerve, But it's all right. Carry the wounded and shut your eyes. All will be forgiven, None will rise. Bury the fallen and lead the blind. I will fight the loss. Dead inside. Into the nothing, Faded and weary. I won't leave and let you fall behind. Live for the dying, Heaven hear me. I know we can make it out alive. Leave me at the bottom. I am lost forever. Letters from the dead, Say goodbye. Sorrow falls upon us. This will be the last time. Days begin to end, But I'll get by. Follow the hopeless, And shut your eyes. All will be abandoned, None will shine. Gather the broken and leave this life. Lying in the earth, Side by side. Into the nothing, Faded and weary. I won't leave and let you fall behind. Live for the dying, Heaven hear me. I know we can make it out alive. I'll keep you inside. Where I lead you cannot follow, Straight into the light. As my breath grows still and shallow. Into the nothing, Faded and weary. I won't leave and let you fall behind. Live for the dying, Heaven hear me. I know we can make it out alive. Stay with me, You're all I have left. I know we can make it out alive. Stay with me, You're all I have left. I know we can make it out alive...
Image: Lor stargazer and the rest of my wolves... Into_the_nothing_by_phantomwynd-d4hc5ur
Personality:
She is a very mysterious wolf. Brave and fearless. Not very kind at all. Timid most the time. She is a dangerous, threatening wolf. Who will do anything for survival. Caution to what you see, she is a ruthless killer. A murder without civilization. A warrior caught between two sides. she will fight in teh rain, in scourching fires. Freezing blizards, and still win. For she is not one to give in, she is a heavenly wolf sent from the dark depths of hell, but also the golden gates of heaven. She is violent, and vicious. A sprinkle of kindness and bravery. A hint of rightousness and rage. Combin them together and you will make the once so called who is stronger than a Titan and faster than a Flying Phoenix; 'Martelle'.
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g_KPH1kzcY (She has the heavenly voice of this women who sings this song Very Happy)
Fears: Nothing scares her.
Weaknesses: Falling in love.
Powers: She can kill someone without feeling the pain of them, seeing something or someone get killed is like warmth instead of hurt. She does not shed tears unless its someone she loves deeply, wish is very rare.
Secrets: Herself mostly.
Livelong Wish: To have a daughter.
Ambitions: Become a leader of a pack. (A dark pack)
History: Martelle was born in 1998, April 10th. She was produced by the Sire 'Illusion' and his Hire 'Aamberr'. When she was produced she had looked nothing like her mother or father. Her father has a midnight black pelt, and her mother has a chocolate brown pelt. Martelle had the coat of Satan. Sharpest white you ever did see and pure striking purple eyes. She had the heart of a true born warrior. A natural born leader at that.. When she hit the age 8 her parents sent her off on her own. For many years after that she had roamed through scrouching deserts, blistering winds, and freezing tempatures. When she was 11 years old she had traveled onto one packs territory without notice. The pack was out on an evening potral, finding Martelle sleeping soundlessly in her sleep beside an large Oak tree. Little did that know that if you wake Martelle from her sleep, you have hell waitin for ya. Martelle slotered them all, leaving them lying on the cold earth. Blood ran inbetween her paws, glinted sharpened pointed fangs unsheathed and claws extended for firmly, driving themselves into the bloodied soil beneath her, that filled up into a large puddle of dark scarlet blood. Martelle had let out a darling call before she left the sight. After a moments later before she had disappeared into the night, more wolves began to thrust themselves at Martelle before she had sliced their throats open with a quick motion, racing down the moorland. Blood drentched her coat, eyes burning in rage. She was a white flash of blurr as she sped through the open landscape. Since then she had been know as the 'Assassin' and she will uphold her title 'till the end...

Last edited by S I O N on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:34 am; edited 4 times in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lor stargazer and the rest of my wolves... Empty Re: Lor stargazer and the rest of my wolves...

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:03 am

Is he taken? Oh so many brilliant profiles. Seriously, your immense at writing Character Profiling.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Lor stargazer and the rest of my wolves... Empty Re: Lor stargazer and the rest of my wolves...

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:27 am

Of course he's open!Smile Indeed I am, thank you Artemis Smile
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:48 am

^_^ No problem S I O N. Is it okay if he RP's with my character, Xion? (Zee-on)
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Yeah wat is Xion's gender?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Xion's a Fae but easily mistakable for a Brute.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:03 pm

Mkay... Would you like me to make the topic???
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:18 am

If you're okay with it. ^_^
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:22 am

Other wolf.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:51 am

What you mean you wanna rp with Martelle???
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:58 am

Yah.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:19 am

Sure
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:53 pm

Name: Felix Vasiliev
Species: Hell Wolf
Family/Relations: Missing--
Bloodline: Layette
Father: Titan
Mother: Aamberr
Mate/Crush: None… Yet
Siblings: Satan, and Martelle(him and Martelle have different Fathers, Martelle doesn’t know her brothers.)
Appearance: He is a large black muscular wolf with rather strong muscled legs. Long slender muzzle. His tail is red and black. On his back that ends at his hind lay more red diamonds aligning down his spine.
Height: 450cm
Weight: 260kg
Fur Color: Midnight black and red
Eyes: Amethyst scarlet eyes with swirls of electrifying blue that swirls with grave evil and righteousness. Two large red diamonds cover around his eyes.
Nose: Solid glistening black
Claws/Fangs: Sharp black daggers that reach out to 10 inches as well as his fangs.
Other: To him there is one darkness that destroys us all.. Only one can chill its course and let it rain blood upon this darkened crusaded earth. Let demons roam and let the good go bad. For we all do not drain in love and feelings for each other. He drain in the feeling of others dieing beneath us.. Let the rain fall heavenly like blood upon this here new born coat and watch as he arises from the earth and be the most vicious monster that the world as ever seen before.. To him darkness is without light and let all dark creep upon earth in its darkest times…
Image:Lor stargazer and the rest of my wolves... Cdcf1cedb37b4020b04f7c0a8154013f-d4i7j7y
Personality: Felix one of the first Hell born wolves to ever set foot on earth grounds, is one with passion and righteousness. He is that one whom every ones spine shivers at the sight of him. He is brave and strong-willed. Level-headed with a lot of fearlessness. He will face the most dangerous creatures, and he will win a battle no matter how hard you try to beat him. He is an immortal do not forget that. Smart, and he can think things out faster than most wolves. He is faster and cunning at throwing his two-bits out there and he is quick to attack with his words rather than his fangs and claws, but don’t get me wrong he is one you would not want to face in a battle. He is that one guy, when you see him walking down the street, he is that one you stop and stare at. He is a very attractive male and he loves the ladies.
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omuYo49_SOQ&feature=related
Fears: Psssh.. He has none.
Weaknesses: Heavens light.
Powers: He controls fire and can read minds. He is one who can watch someone die a painful death and not shed a tear. Blood is like heaven to his scenes.
Secrets: None really…
Livelong Wish: To have children and a mate.
Ambitions: Be the one whom everyone fears.
History: (I’ll post his history in a post when I get a RPer.)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:03 pm

Name: Starlenne
Species: Stargazer (You'll understand once I talk more about it)
Family/Relations: All the way in Urslana...
Bloodline: White Wolf
Father: Bear
Mother: Dipper
Mate/Crush: ?
Siblings: Lesily, (f) Lioness, (f) Standard, (m)Flow, (m)Starmaze(m)
Appearance: White female wolf with greenish/bluish eyes that shows a lot of mystery in them. She had star in her fur usually, and has a nice kind of feminine built, not that strong though but is really fast. Lean in some sort, and knows how to protect herself. She was the smallest in her group and runs out of trouble.
Fur Color: Stary white
Eyes Blueish/greenish mysterious and gives nothing away.
Nose: Brownish/Black
Claws and Fangs: not as sharp as anyone sees them. She usually polishs them a light glistening blue and manip/pedis them since she never uses them to fight.
Personality: She'd never harm a living soul if her life is not a risk. Instead of trying to go towards trouble, she runs from trouble. Even if her elemental spirits is strong, but the same not.. she does not wish to use abilities for her use. She is forgiving, but is wise in all. She knows when to forgive and when to forget. She doesn't feeds off animals, she feeds from the stars at night. They give her energy day and night. She is a bit scary, but only because she's not perfect. She can never be annoying to others, but she sings a lot. She usually sings songs that brings tears to her eyes. She usually listens to her theme song. She is not a battle diva, getting into trouble a lot. And she defiently not a flirt, she is pateint and understand and is very insecure sometimes.
Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ASHg_y-KrE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Fears: Hell, Seeing Spiritual Figures, Battle-thirsty wolves
Powers: She is a stargazer, which means she feeds from the stars itself and heals others. She is stronger than she looks but never brags...
Secrets: No
Livelong Wish: None really...
Amitions: To Be Someone Respected By All
Pic:
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Lor stargazer and the rest of my wolves... 6e46be361ae61daa7e863b58c60d2e1a-d4g3gv4
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:25 am

I cant see her the pic is to big....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Sorry.. wanna start still? She's white with blue eyes.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Yeah can you start im making a site and im cleaning haha (:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:41 pm

Okay.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:52 am

Could u please make it. Sorry I forgot.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:02 pm

Yeah sure lemme come up with sumthing.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down