Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lion king 3 (from pickn play!)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The lion king 3 (from pickn play!) Empty The lion king 3 (from pickn play!)

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:30 am

Kiara~
I smile at Kovu as I feel our babys kick inside me "I love you too." I whisper nuzzling my stomach, I run over to him and circle him playfully, the circle becomes tighter and tighter, until my body touches his, I look at the zebras running past, she then looked up at pride rock, she let out a mini roar, sending the birds flying, but that was a bad move, the birds started to poop, she doged it all, and the stood still panting, she felt somthing land on her head, you guessed it, one of the birds had pooped on her head! she giggled and wiped it off.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The lion king 3 (from pickn play!) Empty Re: The lion king 3 (from pickn play!)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Kovu looked at Kiara and smiled, strutting out her circle and going to the pride rock head high, mane flowing as he looked around, making sure everyone was okay. He sat down, blinking. And watching Mary, sit beside him. "Will I make leader someday." she asked, her choclate brown coat glazing in the sun. Kovu didn't know. "It depends Mary." he said and looked at the sky. "If we have a little king maybe."
"What do you mean by that?" she made a confused and discusted face, one paw to her chest. Kovu chuckled and rolled his eyes at Mary. "You'll find out when you've grown."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:07 am

Sarabi walked out of the cave, she smiled "You have to have Royalty in your blood! but everyone has that. Don't they?!" she said, she looked up to the sky "If you watch closly, at night time, you can see Mufasa in the sky! not the other lion who has the funky mane, the king of Pride Rock, Simba, is the new king, and I suppose Kovu, is going to be the next King, and Kiara, is going to be next king, but if everyone trys hard enough, maybe, they could become what Zazu is now, Sarbi smiled. Kiara followed Kovu up to the rock, she walked past Sarabi, and into the cave "Daddy?" she said, Simba didnt look like he was in the cave, "Has anybody seen Simba?" she asked politly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:49 pm

Simba lay on the edge of priderock, watching the sun. He let out a roar, the sound echoing. "Nala?" He growled, looking around.

The male lion watched the priderock, growling. They were just a bunch of arrogant lions to him.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:51 am

Kiara heared Simba's voice she ran to him "Daddy!" she said, excitedly, she looked at the pridelands, the outlands were the scruffiest, empiest things ever, she could still see the spot where her and Kovu met, being a cub was great, but being a young adult, Kiara felt much more free.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Simba laughed, pushing her onto her back and bounced away. "Kiara..." He laughed, licking her stomach.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:49 am

“Hi Daddy! what you up to?” she giggled, looking down at all the lions of pride rock, begin to lick her stomach.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Pippa trotted through the fields. Her white coat could be seen from a mile away but she loved it. It made her stand out...she was different. Pippa smiled and crouched low. She slowly and quietly sneaked up on a unsuspecting zebra. She pounced and administered the killing bite. Pippa began to heave the zebra back to Pride rock as a gift for Kiara and Kovu when she heard something. She glanced behind her then quickly grabbed the prey and pulled hard. She was going fast but it was too late.An alligator burst out from behind the wall of grass and went for the prey. Pippa hadn't realized how close to the watering hole she was when she killed the zebra. Pippa leaped out from behind the prey and batted at the gator, confusing it. She hit the gator squarely on the nose causing it to back off, hissing as it slowly sank behind the golden wall of brush. Pippa heaved a tiring sigh as she pulled the prey back to the pride rock. Pippa slowly came into a clearing and passed two cubs as she passed. She nodded a hello then heaved hard on the prey, causing it to go a few feet. Pippa finally got it to the rock when she then realized...she had to pull it up. Pippa sighed and grabbed the hind leg again. She slowly pulled it up the rock, never losing her fear of dropping it. She reached the top and pulled it over to the front. Pippa went around the the front of the rock and sat behind her kill.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Simba grinned. "Well, I'm about to check the territory, and you missy, get to come with me!"

The blonde male lion roared, clawing at the grass. Why didn't he get to have a pride?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:06 am

"Yey!!!!" Kiara mewed "Oh and Thanks Pippa, good Job!" she said, rubbing her head on hers "One minute Daddy!" she mewed again, she ran into the cave and picked up a presious Aqua blue Stone attached to A golden hoop which shone like the african sun (A ring! lol) She stumbled back out the cave and walked up to Pippa "here, sorry I took along time, its just you know, its hard work moving around so fast, whilst being well, you know, Swollen! anyway, here, A Two legged dropped it a while ago, it fell of its toes(Finger), I thought you would like it as a thankyou gift, after all, that is a beast of a zebra!" she said laying the Ring at Pippa's feet.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:14 pm

I looked at Kiara and said "Thanks but you don't know the half of it. I had to drag it all the way here, but before I could do that, I had to fight off the gator that decided that was his zebra. I killed the zebra to cleanly so there was no room for chase, causing me to kill it right by the watering hole. Word of advice, never do that. But thanks for the hoop. It's nice." I sat down and looked at Kovu. I had a crush on him but I knew he belonged to Kiara so I let it go. I shook the thought and padded up to him. "Hello Kovu. How have you been. Excited about the cub and or cubs Kiara has? I'm a bit scared if you ask me. Another cub to care for? Let alone the entire pride. Seems like a lot of work don't you think? Oh yeah, I brought up a zebra. You're welcome to it anytime." My white coat was somewhat blinding in the sun. My coat was white so it was brighter than other coats no matter what the lighting was. It just so happened to be bright out as is. So most of the lions avoided me on days like this. I wouldn't be surprised if he walked away. But I would be if he stayed put.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Kovu sat beside Mary, eyes closed and enjoying the wind when he heard a voice, opening his eyes he saw Pippa beside him. He looked into her eyes and nodded. "Yes I am but she's been a little childish latley between you and me." He smiled and Mary got up, tail waving. "Don't you know it. If they weren't in love, I could've been queen." She lifted her head, chest puffed out, eyes closed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:30 am

Pippa laughed slightly at Kovu's remark. Pippa looked at the hoop and said "I wonder what humans would call this." Not long after she said that, Pippa headed inside the cave and began to sneak out the back. She leaped down the stones and headed for the human trail. Pippa followed the trail and heard a rumbling noise. Pippa continued to walk, not looking behind her, thinking the noise was coming from in front of her. She heard a beep and a thud. Her sight went black. She heard screams and felt a net fall over her. She was lifted up and slowly placed into the back of a truck. Pippa heard clicks and sobs from people who where scared of the lion attacking. Pippa had been hit by a tour vehicle and was being taken away to a rehabilitation center for lions.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:42 pm

Sarabi heard Pippa being hit, She looked over, mouth open, she shook her head, murmering 'no, no, no!' "Pippa!" she roared. she ran after the vehicle, she was just hoping that where ever she went, it wasn't too far.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Mary looked up and looked at Kouvu. "Pippa!" she said. She raced down the ledge, with her litttle paws and raced after it, Kovu right behind her. She jumped onto the vechiel feeling bile rise in her throat. She gasped as she rolled on to the sheild and out into the road. "Mary!" he roared and jumped and moved her away. He then moved back and stepped out giving a furious roar making the car cut to a halt. He instantly got out and got Pippa, laying her out while the people hurriedly raced away. He looked at Kira and then at Pippa again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:04 pm

Pippa slowly woke up. She heard a roar from Sarabi. She looked around but everything was still a bit blurry. Once everything became clear, Pippa sat up and roared back to Sarabi "Help me!" Then Pippa felt the net come off of her. She turned around and saw a tourist with a gun. Pippa's eyes went wide and then... BANG! Pippa fell of the vehicle, tumbling onto the dirt track. Pippa lay there motionless in the dirt. Pippa hadn't been shot, but was merely missed when they hit a bump in the road. When they hit the bump, Pippa fell out of the vehicle and hit her head on the bumper. But from where anyone else was, it looked like Pippa had been shot and killed.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:06 pm

"No, Grandma Sarabi, you'll burn yourself out!" she said, stopping Sarabi, she ran down pride rock, stumbling over her own paws, "Mary! Pippa! Kovu!" she said, falling over occasionly, she coughed as the car's exsaust piped out smoke, "Are you all okay?" she said, the smoke turning her face grey, from the ash in the smoke. "Pippa!" she cried, she ran over too her what looked like her lifeless body, she turned to face the gunman, let out an almightly roar and pounced on him.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:07 pm

(Dark light, Mary and Kovu has saved her.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:09 pm

No, Pippa didn't get shot, Mary did. She whinned and fell on the ground. Kovu's eyes widended. "Mary!" he roared and looked at Pippa then Mary... all too much. But Mary was shot, blood welling from her leg. He cradled her and licked her leg. "Mary..."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:10 pm

(The gunman still almost got her. She just didn't fall out of the car, Mary and Kovu pulled her out after she fell over in fear. There...now it's edited. I just didn't feel like editing the entire post.)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:10 pm

"No, Grandma Sarabi, you'll burn yourself out!" she said, stopping Sarabi, she ran down pride rock, stumbling over her own paws, "Mary! Pippa! Kovu!" she said, falling over occasionly, she coughed as the car's exsaust piped out smoke, "Are you all okay?" she said, the smoke turning her face grey, from the ash in the smoke. "Mary!!!" she cried, she ran over too her what looked like her lifeless body, she turned to face the gunman, let out an almightly roar and pounced on him.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:12 pm

wait Pippa still hit her head on the car so she's unconscious.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:18 pm

ahhh
KIiara bit the man on his arm, whilst he hit her on the head with the gun.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Sarabi Ran down and heaved Pippa onto her sholders "leave Pippa with me." she said, as she ran up the rock and into the cave, she laid Pippa down and saw she was unconsious, so she did a few treatments, and waited for Pippa to wake up.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Pippa slowly woke up had said "I had the weirdest dream!" Pippa looked around and said "uh oh. It wasn't a dream! Is Mary okay! Is she gonna be okay! Oh my gosh this is all my fault! If I hadn't caught that beast of a zebra then Kiara wouldn't have given me the golden hoop and I wouldn't have been interested in finding out what it was so I wouldn't have gotten hit and Kovu and Mary wouldn't have had to save me and Mary wouldn't have gotten shot! Ugh! This is all my fault!" Pippa had been talking so quickly that she nearly hyperventilated. Pippa looked around and found the hoop. She picked it up between two claws and said "This is the culprit! Well this and the zebra." Pippa showed the hoop to Sarabi, hoping she would know what it was.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next