Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ A l e j a n d r a & F e l i s a ~ (Need a stallion and 1 mare)

Go down

~ A l e j a n d r a  &  F e l i s a ~ (Need a stallion and 1 mare) Empty ~ A l e j a n d r a & F e l i s a ~ (Need a stallion and 1 mare)

Post by whit0107 Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:49 am

The wind blew hard today, through Felisa's blonde/brown baby hairs on her mane and tail and whipped my course chestnut mane around my face. The wind always got Felisa excited and she was prancing her light long foal legs around a boulder. She would run towards the wind as fast as she could. "What in earth are you doing child?!" I winnied loudly over the cool wind to Felisa. She stopped in her tracks and said "I'm racing the wind Mother!" She winnied back at me through her high pitched vocal chords. I snorted in laughter and trotted towards her, now side by side we "raced the wind" togethor... I was 6 years old and Felisa was not even 1 yet. I was determined to raise her rite and teach her of things other fillies rarley understand. And I had to work very hard to protecting her because we left our herd of spanish mustangs and are now on our own. The sun was setting and the wind settled to a delightfull breeze. I nudged Felisa with my soft gray nuzzle barley winnied in her small ear "Time for rest sweetheart. Follow mother." Felisa did not fuss and followed me as I walked to a small dirt patch next to a quiet pond I had made for her this morning by rolling again and again in the same spot. She knew where to go and layed down and put her head over her hooves and shut her sleepy brown eyes. I would stay up for awhile looking for danger and making sure the whole meadow and nearby woods was asleep too. I walked to a patch of new grass growing and nipped at it while I was waiting and listening to the night sounds...
~ A l e j a n d r a  &  F e l i s a ~ (Need a stallion and 1 mare) Image
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

http://Friend me on howrse.com if you have an account. inspireme

Back to top Go down

~ A l e j a n d r a  &  F e l i s a ~ (Need a stallion and 1 mare) Empty Re: ~ A l e j a n d r a & F e l i s a ~ (Need a stallion and 1 mare)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:15 pm

Cookie stood alone at the edge of tree line peering out at the young filly and her mother.
He was a young, motherless colt who was forced to keep on the run to escape his merciless father. Finally free of him, Cookie was able to cross the boarders and make it into free territory. Though he was no longer being hunted, it did not make him any less lonely or safe from other predators.

Safe within the tress that shook with the blowing wind, Cookie debated whether or not he wanted to show himself or watch a little longer. Would this mother at least feed him? What if she ran him off or worse, killed him? Cookie was scared of those options. What if the filly was mean and didn't like him? From not being risen right, Cookie had grown very skeptical and saw life as a half empty glass. Deciding to chance it, the colt left the saftey of the trees.

The warm sun trickled down in bright rays and landed upon his dark chocolate pelt. It lit up his white blanketed rear and tossed his fluffy mane around. He whiped his short tail across his rump. He was a purebred Appaloosa colt from great bloodlines. He lifted his white stocking legs in a half prance, a small attempt to get their attention. He did not recieve it so he drew up on his thin back legs and let out a sharp squeal. He came back down and tried to stand so the mare would not see his showing ribs.

bio https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t9458-the-horse-s-of-eur0na-eurar

Last edited by £€0NA'$ ¥€AR on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum