Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seers, Weepers, and Confiners ( lots of players needed! )

+2
❥ Destiny Styles
Harley
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Seers, Weepers, and Confiners   ( lots of players needed! ) Empty The Seers, Weepers, and Confiners ( lots of players needed! )

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:01 pm

THe PLoT
There's a world of trouble brewing. The Trio must figure away to keep the world from ending. The Seers, those who can see into the future, have seen a tragic event that wipes out the whole human population, including all members of The Trio, and condemns them to hell. The Weepers, those who read minds, have learned many hints and tidbits about when and how the world will end. The Confiners, those who can swap spirits with another person (mortals only), have been able to collect important data from classified sources. But now The Trio, along with the help of some townspeople, must stop the world from ending. Prepare for the drama.

(2 characters per person)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Elphabaz
Being: Confiner
Position: Leader of The Trio
Personality: Find Out!
History: Ask...?
Player: Me
Pic~
The Seers, Weepers, and Confiners   ( lots of players needed! ) Gothic-anime-death

Name: Tricastorr
Being: Seer
Personality: (You Choose)
History: (You Choose)
Player:
Pic~
The Seers, Weepers, and Confiners   ( lots of players needed! ) Anime_fieldofblood

Name: Zarcost
Being: Weeper
Player:
Pic~
The Seers, Weepers, and Confiners   ( lots of players needed! ) L_f7b28e11b053495a85d4c0a9b7ae07f9

Name: Milana
Position: Member of The Trio
Personality: Strong, bold, with drawn, woman of few words- her actions speak for her, she can get tempermental at times. Otherwise, no one really knows her enough to know her.
History: No one knows, nor will she tell.....She was not even heard of till acouple years back in this country..In other countries...different story.
Player: Tameless Silence
Pic~
The Seers, Weepers, and Confiners   ( lots of players needed! ) Female-An-Me-Grim-reaPeR-anime-girls-12120002-500-476

Name: Lastia ( PRONOUNCED: last - chee - uh )
Being: Seer
Personality: Find Out!
History: Ask...?
Pic~
The Seers, Weepers, and Confiners   ( lots of players needed! ) Red_Winged_Archer_by_moemoe1

Name: Adah ( PROUNOUNCED: ay - duh )
Being: Weeper
Personality: Speaks her mind but only talks when she needs to, kind, caring, knows how to take control of a situation
History: Doesnt talk about it.
Player: Redhead14
Pic~
The Seers, Weepers, and Confiners   ( lots of players needed! ) Angel_sanctuary_pictures_3

Name: Kristoff
Being: Human
Position: King of the Fyre Realm
Player:
Pic~
The Seers, Weepers, and Confiners   ( lots of players needed! ) Vampire_boy

Name: Angellica
Being: Elf
Position: Kristoff's Wife
Personality: she can be playful, wise, sometimes outgoing, loves Kristoff more then anything-would kill anyone that tried to take him from her, swift, agile, extremely cunning
History: Being she's been alive for several decades she's had to move around a lot to avoid any scrutiny. Besides Kristoff, she has had only one other husband...that story is too sad for her to tell. Not even Kristoff knows of it.
Pic~
The Seers, Weepers, and Confiners   ( lots of players needed! ) Elf2

Name: Percy
Position: Rebellious Townsperson ( Potential Villain )
Personality: Seductive, Manipulative, Sly
History: He was trained as a thief, and plans to steal the Tablet of Truth from The Trio.
Pic~
The Seers, Weepers, and Confiners   ( lots of players needed! ) White_snow_by_heise

Name: Laeni
Position: Loyal Townsperson
Personality:Find out...
History:Ask...
Player:Solar Eclipse
Pic~
The Seers, Weepers, and Confiners   ( lots of players needed! ) Anime_girl

Name: Jenna
Position: Rebellious Townsperson
History:Horrible and dark...
Personality:- Find out.
Player: Angel of Darkness
Pic~
The Seers, Weepers, and Confiners   ( lots of players needed! ) Anime_girl_punk

Name: Jacob
Player:
Pic~
The Seers, Weepers, and Confiners   ( lots of players needed! ) 118_1289699451439_full

Since the quantity of characters, all requests to add your own character will be denied. I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by Pμrplε Pιnεαpplε Pεσplε on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 9 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Seers, Weepers, and Confiners   ( lots of players needed! ) Empty Re: The Seers, Weepers, and Confiners ( lots of players needed! )

Post by Harley Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Can i add someone?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

The Seers, Weepers, and Confiners   ( lots of players needed! ) Empty Re: The Seers, Weepers, and Confiners ( lots of players needed! )

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:14 pm

May I be Angellica and Milana?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Sure, Tameless Silence. And I can't add anymore characters, Solar. Sorry. Fill out the personalty & history, Tameless?

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:20 pm

eh thats ok.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Okay. Hang on I got to feed my niece first

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:28 pm

@ Silver -- Would you like to pick another character?

@ Tameless -- Okay. Smile I gotta go for now, sorry.

Last edited by Pμrplε Pιnεαpplε Pεσplε on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:52 pm

Girl I'm Solar... just sayin'
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:58 pm

Sorry. My brain isn't functioning today. I had a relaxing moment just a bit ago to get my thoughts collected. I'm back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:02 pm

Yay, I thought you needed to leave!!!!!!!!!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:04 pm

lol Razz So do you want a character or two?

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:07 pm

I want Leania I think please
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:07 pm

ok Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Name: Laeni
Personality:Find out...
History:Ask...
Player:Solar Eclipse
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:11 pm

k thanks! When I post this, where should I post it?

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:17 pm

um..how about houses?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:33 pm

ok. Just a few more people need to choose characters. D: Anybody wanna invite some of their friends to be characters??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:25 pm

Name: Milana
Personality: Strong, bold, with drawn, woman of few words- her actions speak for her, she can get tempermental at times. Otherwise, no one really knows her enough to know her.
History: No one knows, nor will she tell.....She was not even heard of till acouple years back in this country..In other countries...different story.

Name: Angellica
Being: Elf
Position: Kristoff's Wife
Personality: she can be playful, wise, sometimes outgoing, loves Kristoff more then anything-would kill anyone that tried to take him from her, swift, agile, extremely cunning
History: Being she's been alive for several decades she's had to move around a lot to avoid any scrutiny. Besides Kristoff, she has had only one other husband...that story is too sad for her to tell. Not even Kristoff knows of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Okay, since it's taking a bit longer than I expected to fill out the places, if you want to be a third character be my guest. Feel free to invite other friends to this RP.

@ Tameless~ Thanks for the info. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Okay, anybody want 2nd & 3rd characters?

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:59 pm

Hey can i be Jenna?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Sure. Very Happy Just fill out her bio.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Name:Jenna
History:Horrible and dark...
Personality:- Find put -
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:33 pm

can i be Adah
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Very Happy Sure. Bio?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next