Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Element Of Freedom

Go down

The Element Of Freedom Empty The Element Of Freedom

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:59 pm

Name-Simba
Gender-Male
Age-1
Mate-None
Cush-None
Personality-Find out...
Pic
The Element Of Freedom Images?q=tbn:AAelweRd8VKxyM:

Simba ran into the junk-yard breathing heavily. He jumped on the broken up car, and breathed heavily busting on the ground . "Get in there." he heard. He popped his head outside to see all his friends token into the car. The man closed the door and got in the truck, driving away. He sighed and looked at the ground. He was alone! He sighed and grabbed the peice a meat he and his friends were about to share and ate in it.... he didn't even wanna eat now that they were gone, because he was in love, with someone name Hersy... she got tooken away though... and may even die because she had a bad sickness. He sighed and pushed in away looking on the ground still.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Element Of Freedom Empty Re: The Element Of Freedom

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Name: Iggy
Mate: None
Crush: Simba
Personality: you'll find out
History: You don't wanna know
Pic~
The Element Of Freedom Mutt-chow-border-collie

Iggy watched in horror as the dog truck roared by. She knew that one of her best friends was tooken away, so she quietly cried. When she looked up, she thought she was dreaming. A beauitful male dog was visible. Iggy's ears shot up and her heart thumped 50 times it was supposed to. Iggy got to her paws and ran into the junkyard, screeching to a stop. She climbed to the top and greeted the brute. " Hello... I'm Iggy!" She tried to cheer him up by nuzzling his chin, and her cheeks turned cherry red.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Simba sighed and looked up when he saw a female dog come up to him... she was very beautiful, but why take a chance? He got to his paws and sat down, trying to lift his high so he could not show how sad he wanted to be. "Hello, i'm Simba." he answered nodding his head for a greeting.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:39 am

I noticed he was sad, so I nuzzled his chin up. "Hey, don't be sad. I know they were your friends, heck, one of them was my friends too, but we all lose ones that we truly adore." My mother taught me that being kind and cheerful would make the whole world smile with you, but her mother died when I was only 11 months old. I tried to stop staring into his eyes, but I couldn't. Blushing, I stumbled back, my claw losing grip on the cars metal, so I slipped and almost fell. I tried to grip the car, but it was hard to. Finally, I managed to get a good grip. My hind legs gripped the car and pushed up, while my front legs were pushing a little backward. I managed to get up, so I apoligized. "I'm sorry if I wasted your time, and I am Iggy. What a weird name, eh?" I knew he wasn't in the mood to laugh, so I just stared at the car, my head down, and stared at my claws, counting them and examining the dirt and scolding myself in my head.

(meh, I was bored so I typed alot ^^)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:42 am

Simba nodded with a sigh. "I guess so," he murmured softly, finally managing to cheer up. He lifted his head high and touched noses with her in speical greeting. "Hello, and nice to meet you." he murmured with a warm smile...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:26 am

A feeling zipped through Iggy. She touched his nose, wagging her tail. "I like your fur..." She complemented, licking his chin.

(major writers block)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:40 am

Simba smiled and nodded. "Thank you... I....like....yours." he said slowly and confusigly. He smiled when he looked into her beautiful eyes. She was beautiful, but nothing would make him stop thinking of Hersy. He promsied he'd save her, he'd promised.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Iggy smiled, but knew something was bothering him. "Are you okay?" She nuzzled his chin, whimpering a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:57 pm

Simba shook his head. "I promised to save Hersy... so I will, tonight." he barked bodly and pulled a little away from Iggy's nuzzle.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:41 am

A tear dribbled down Iggy's cheek. She was alone; again. "Hershy's a lucky dog, Simba's very handsome and intelligant. I'd do anything to win him, but I know he loves Hershy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down