Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE RETURN OF BROKEN-HEARTED SAVIOUR....

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THE RETURN OF BROKEN-HEARTED SAVIOUR.... Empty THE RETURN OF BROKEN-HEARTED SAVIOUR....

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:26 am

Saviour felt the tears well up inside, the hurt fellings rushed into her as she sat in the green grass of Horse Heaven....
Those memories flowed through her head as she thought about how she met her true love Apollo Spear... she came to be in love with him, and how he picked Apache over her, how broken-hearted she felt and how he tried to make everything alright when it wasn't.... she met 2 other stallions in life, but they were never the one for her... it hurt inside, how she lied to herself saying "she just liked him as a friend." when she didn't, she loved him... she spent looking at Apache and Apollo every night seeing them nuzzle each other and keep each other warm... Savious felt rejected.

Apollo hasn't talked to her since they entered this place. How's that for a best friend? she thought. When you don't even love you best friend, you reject her. She stared deadly-eyed at Apache... she hated her, she kept them aqpart.... Savious and Apollo were supposed to be together... he always got the shattered heart when she made some kind of hurtful move... like when she was leaving the first time he said he wanted to be her best friend... and never left... he could've just walked away but he couldn't til she got him to...
THE RETURN OF BROKEN-HEARTED SAVIOUR.... Jade
ETERNAL-FAITH AND MERCY PLEASE JOIN... OTHERS MAY JOIN TOO.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

THE RETURN OF BROKEN-HEARTED SAVIOUR.... Empty Re: THE RETURN OF BROKEN-HEARTED SAVIOUR....

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:24 am

~Black Angel~
She was in the woods and she was looking for food and she was just starving. "Ugh seems like fasting was a bad idea". She said to herself. She came upon a sqirrel, and she ignored it. "Not you I'm a vegeitarian". She said and she sen a prarie of grass. "THANK YOU WHO'S UP ABOVE!"n She said and she ate happily. She ate and ate and ate untill she was full enough to not even move. She seen a small flower and she looked at it closely. "This is a delicate flower but it is so beautiful". She said gazing at the flower petals. "I like this very much". She said and she kept staring at it and watching it twirl with the wind. "You will be mine". She dug a hole a pulled it out with her mouth and she took it to a place where she will stay in the prarie. "I like this little thing it reminds me of my mother". She daid and she kept it by her side and happily driftd off to sleep.
THE RETURN OF BROKEN-HEARTED SAVIOUR.... IMG_05031
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

THE RETURN OF BROKEN-HEARTED SAVIOUR.... Empty Re: THE RETURN OF BROKEN-HEARTED SAVIOUR....

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Lucifer's Blade ~ Lucifer walked around the meadows of heaven and even though he had the name of the devil he was the most caring stallion you could meet. He would protect the ones he loved until his last breath, even though he was already dead. He had been killed by another stallion, after he had tried to save a mare from him. His job was now to look out for one horse, one thats heart needed mending, her name was Saviour, however if another horse needed his help he would not hesitate for a second. His brother was called Apollo's Spear.

THE RETURN OF BROKEN-HEARTED SAVIOUR.... Recent10

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Saviour sighed and layed down on her hooves... "I love you, Apollo." she whispered, knowing he couldn't hear her... she started to close her eyes from all the crying she put into.... it made her teird from long day's tears.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Lucifer's Blade ~ I walked into the heavenly meadow and saw the mare in the middle of the feild. I walked over and heard her say my brothers name. I made sure to make as much noise as I could so I would not frighten her. " You knew my brother..? " I said lightly

OOC ~ Do you want me to bring Apollo into it.....

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:59 pm

(Yep!)
Saviour wanted to run away but something told her to stay calm... "WHO is your brother?" she murmured. She missed Cleo, but she wasn't gonna leave Apollo... he couldn't live without her, and she knew it, she could feel it.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:08 pm

Lucifer's Blade ~ I stopped and looked at her " My brother Apollo.." I said

OOC ~ I'll bring him in a bit XD

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:13 pm

Her heart stopped when she heard, 'Apollo.' she looked down at her hooves and nodded. "Yes, I do." She murmured softly, not showing the weakness in her eyes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Apollo ~ I was a short distance away and reared screaming, Apache had ran off with another stallion(not sure if anyone is playing her in this one), I snorted and walked out onto the meadow, seeing Saviour, she was talking but I could see no one, had she lost it ?

Lucifer's Blade ~ Being her guardian angel meant that only she could see me and no one else could. I had gathered that Apollo had not told her about me. " Hiding you eyes does not hide your weakness from me, I am your guardian angel. ?I can tell when you are sad and when you are happy, and when you are heart broken... " I said gently, seeing Apollo come over, " If he thinks you have gone crazy tell him it is me and if still does not believe you then say* Blade Beats Spear * it was an inside joke only me and him new it " I nodded to her

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Saviour nodded and stood up walking over to Apollo flinching in every step... "Blade Beats Spear!" she said right away... not wanting him to think she was going crazy... she sighed. Everytime she looked in his eyes, she saw the flashbacks... she looked at the ground sadly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Lucifer's Blade ~ I smiled and watched.

Apollo ~ I raised my head and looked at her surprised " What did you say...? " I said, swallowing, my flame red coat still with the same shimmer it had when we had all first met

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Savouir kept looking at the ground. "Blade Beats Spear." she repeated more softly...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Apollo ~ " How...How..did you...? " I said, my voice shaking, my thoughts racing

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Saviour gulped and looked at his eyes to show him she wasn't joking. "He's right behind us, and he's my--my gaurdian angel!" she blurted out and looked down hopping he still didn't think she was bizzare or crazy.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:28 am

(Knock, knock, knock)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:18 am

Black Angel looked at the morning sun when she woke and she had the flower in her mouth and she started singing a happy tune. "La, la, la". She sang as she trotted in the woods. She hit a tree a couple of times because she was quite clumsy for a mare. "Ow stupid trees in stupid nature", she snorted.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:17 pm

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Apollo ~ I lowered my head and smiled to her, though still hurt by Apache's betrayal, I had realised that Saviour had been there for me and I had treated her like trash. " I, I'm Sorry.."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Saviour now lifted her head all the way and cocked her head. "For what?" she asked quietly... for not giving her what she wants or something?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Black Angel kept trotting. "oh you...oh snaps", she said and seen horses. "I....I....don't know what to do now", she said and was behind the stallion trying to hide.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:11 am

Lucifer's Blade ~ I stood at her side, seeing the emotional wreck that Apollo had become, the hurt was still fresh in his eyes as it was in Saviours. I shook my coat and said " I'm right here if you need me..."

Apollo's Spear ~ I looked at her and said " I'm sorry that...I broke your heart...so many times...you were there for me and I just ignored you..I'm sorry..." I sighed and then continued " I don't know if you'll ever be able to forgive me but truly I am sorry..." I wondered why I couldn't see my brother and hadn't noticed the other mare hiding behind me..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:00 pm

- Ah! Sorry for not posting! I'll get on it right now -- and do you mean Apache as in my horse from earlier topics? Because Apollo and Apache seem vaguely familiar to me... I'll play her -

-Apache-
I sighed and I limply dragged my hooves along through the woods. "No Sugar Bear... No owner," I mumbled to myself as I heeded a snort which seemed to express my depression. I had felt awful about leaving Apollo for some heart-breaking player, and now I was going to pay for it. I would understand if he didn't forgive me; who would? My owner had already shooed my off along with my family. Of course I still loved him, and I always had, I just lost myself during that short period of betrayal. But now, look at me. I'm just a selfish mare looking forward to death to sneak up on me. I soon found myself in a meadow, surrounded by plump strands of grass that stood knee-high. Around me I saw two mares and a stallion. The stallion looked incredibly familiar, but when I saw his face -- Apollo. My heart thumped but I didn't dare go ever there. I also saw Saviour, which made me even more depressed than I already was. "This is all my fault," I murmured softly and sighed, pulling myself to a small stream.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:49 pm

Saviour smiled and nodded. "Thanks." she murmured softly. "I forgive you..."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:00 pm

brain dead.....
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Apollo ~ As I raised my head and flicked my ears backwards smelling a familiar smell. I raised my head and sniffed the air again, I snorted realising who's scent it was..I walked gently up to her and nuzzled her cheek

Lucifer ~ As I watched my brother rage build I gulped, and hoped he could contain it..seeing a mare in the distance..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next