Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Climb Of A Horses Life (Anyone)

2 posters

Go down

The Climb Of A Horses Life (Anyone) Empty The Climb Of A Horses Life (Anyone)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:33 pm

~Kiuv~
I could feel I was ignorant. Through this all. I had problems, problems no one should know about. I climbed each mountain trying my best I almost slipped finally I made it and stopped for a minute. I saw a bear and growled like a wolf instead of him looking back to see what it was he ran. I made sounds of his enemy...the wolf. See these are the problems I have I make sounds outta the blue that i'm not supposed to make. My mother said it couldn't be broken unless I find love. I started trotting then rolled down a mountain. "Wooooaaaaahhhh."
I say. Once I got down I moaned. "Oooowww...." I sigh.
The Climb Of A Horses Life (Anyone) 33766310

Last edited by Freak The Freak Out on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Climb Of A Horses Life (Anyone) Empty Re: The Climb Of A Horses Life (Anyone)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:16 pm

Jet~
I walked amoung the tree lines, the flaring of my nostrils shown the fine red lining of them, i walked and walked untill, getting too the top of a mountain.... lifting my muzzle too the air and scenting nothing near by, only the howl of a walf.....
My dark brown eyes, looking at the earth below me, lowering my muzzle to the ground, and nibbling on the bladed grass,
That lie on the earth floor, taking strains of grass, and munching them up.....
After done, lifting my massive head tothe sky, and staring up at the white clouds that float above my head, i drifted off when i still had my sister with me, how she died was unknown, some say she was raped and murdered, and others say fell down a mountain.....
I can hear her whispering too me sometimes, if i was thinking of doing something bad, her voice would trail through my head and make me stop.....
A tear rolled down my face, and i lowered my head, my eyes closed and tears rolling down my face and onto the earth floor, i stoped crying and wiped my tears on my mixed in coat, lifting my head again, and putting one hoof on the rocky mountian, then going down, rocks rolled down mountain, and my musces moving everytime i took one step at the mountians rocky surface.... Comming too a stop once i reached the bottom, walking more, and lifting my muzzle too the air again, scenting now a mare.... Moving toward the scent slowly my hooves pounded on the ground, and making the ground shake as my hooves steped down onto the earth floor, seein th mare from a slight distance away, she looked kind of like my sister, but this mares coat was much darker then my sisters oat.....
Comming too a stop, and standing there, waiting too see if she noticed me or smelt me......
(( Srry if its not that good i cant think, or i would have made it better, but heres the pics of him ))
The Climb Of A Horses Life (Anyone) Appalo10
The Climb Of A Horses Life (Anyone) Appalo11
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Climb Of A Horses Life (Anyone) Empty Re: The Climb Of A Horses Life (Anyone)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:25 pm

~Kiuv~
I looked up and around. I saw a stallion standing distances away. I stood up and shook myself off. "Hi." I say and whine like a dog but it was small. I looked embarrassed and groan. "And I thought I was the only horse here." I say to myself that was my only way of getting privacy of this spell that i'm on. This stallion WAS gorgeous but my hatred just ignored it. I looked at him from top to bottom.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Jet~
I walked out of the shadowy trees that held tight together, i looked at her, exsaming her from top too bottom really slow..... " Well, hello ma'm " i said my country accient getting out into the wind, and sending it toward the mare..... She was the MOST beautiful mare, i've seen in years..... " The names Jet, and yours would be ma'm " i said and dipping my head down, closing my eyes, then pulling my head up.... Yeah i had manners, unlike others studs, on this planet, I treat others with respect, that they diserve....
I did have a bad side through, the ones who have talked about me, always said that ' your eyes will flash before your life, when Jets done with you ', i used too be ruthless and uncaring, put that was untill i found my long lost sister, when i was a year old, and she got m off the habit of being ruthless and uncaring to others.....
Know i was kind, and caring.... But push me too far, you'll get the worst out of me..... They say that the ones who are cairng and kind, have a daark side that lurks insdie of them, deep, deep inside there heart.....
Jet was a not a light horse or dark, he was mixed.... Mixed between love, and ruthless experience tht only the devil himslef long for....
And jet was the one, who had the Most powerful demon inside o him......
I looked at the mare, and smiled.... Dipping my head again.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:45 pm

~Kivu~
I looked at him with a happy and annoyed smile. "I'm Kivu." I say happily. I loved my name and sometimes when I had bag in my thoughts, YIP out it came. When he was still bowing I looked around like I didn't know what it was. "Did ya here that...what's your name?" I asked trying to wipe it off I hated myself for not controlling it why not just not have a mate and AT least be able to control my spell.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Jet~
I smiled as she zoned out, i streatned my neck out too make sure she heard me this time..... " Jet ma'm, lovly too meet you " i said and pulled my head back, letting a back leg rest,shifting hooves too get in a good postion....
I had too say, she was quiet a beauty.... " Is there something wrong ma'm " i said, my country accient hard too not listen too....
I rasie an eyebrow, and held my head high, and my ears pricked alert as she said ' did you hear that ' i was very protective of those who need it....
Lifting my muzzle to the air and smelling nothing " Ma'm there nothing, i promise if anything jumped out and harmed you, you'd bet i would save you " i said, taking a step toward her, i didnt want her too be frightned of me......
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:59 pm

~Kivu~
I smile "No! No! Noooo." I say laughing nervously. "Why would there be a problem?" I asked. "I'm 100% problem free."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:05 pm

Jet~
I chuckled and smiled, " Srry im over protective " i said and looked at her, with questioning eyes..... I sniffed her side and smiled she smelt worderful, i nuzzled her neck gently.....
Backing away alittle, making sure she didnt bite or swing her hooves at me...... Checking her over again and then asking " Why are you " i said, this land was a land of scray things that will happen too you.... Lowering my muzzle too nibble on the bladed grass, that flowed in the wind..... I munched and then lifting my muzzle when done....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:08 pm

~Kivu~
"Umm...because I liked being alone." I said clear. I didn't want to tell why else it was tooooo embarrassing.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:17 pm

Jet~
I smiled and chuckled, " thats intersting " i said, " Is there something else " i siad now reading her mind......Since i could read others minds, i wanted too get too know her better.......
(( Srry so short i have g2g now so bye bye, ill be in later if i can ))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:44 am

~Kivu~
"N....NOOOO!!!" I exclaim.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:33 am

Jet~ I smiled and took a step back, i heard a whisper and i stood still... it looked like i was frozzen, staring at Kivu and hearing the whisper.... it sounded like my sister, listening carefully, " Jet, beware jet.... of an upcomming immortal that awaits your presents " the voice of my sister trailed away..... I shoke my head and blinked a few times..... I looked at the ground and then back at Kivu smiling small and looking away alittle....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:47 pm

~Kivu~
I watch him step back. I couldn't take my eyes off of him but I could speak. "What are you here for?" I ask slowly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:13 pm

Jet~ Hearing what she said, i turned my head not staring her beautiful eyes " Im hear to find the one who killed my sister, and refenge her death " i said my eyes looking up at the sky, then back dolwn my eyes blazing with ury and my eyes now going to slit.... " If you want to you could come along, he's in afar away land it will take long time to get there " smiling hoping she would say yes.... But she rarely knows me, if she does come ill beable to get to know her better....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:15 pm

~Kivu~
"Sure," I said regretting I said it oh well... I thought to myself.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Jet~ My eyes widened as she said sure, i shoke my head, but shrugged it off... Lookig at her and smiling.... Then pushing past her and flicking my tail, looking over my shoulder nieghing too her.... I wanted to go know.... She was beautiful now happy that she was comming along....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:28 pm

~Kivu~
I gave a small head nod and followed him. This was gonna be a loooong journey prbably.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down