Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dana, A light mare

Go down

Dana, A light mare Empty Dana, A light mare

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Dana, A light mare Bandog10

Dana ~ I trotted through the woods, the wind blowing through my long mane. I had travelled for days and come across no other horses. I stopped deciding to graze for a while. I lowered my head and ate the delicate blades of grass. I was the most beautiful light horse in my herd, before they were murdered by the dark horses. I raised my head, my long silky mane flowing down the side of my neck. I looked around before lying down to begin my 15 minutes meditation. I breathed in slowly and and then out again.

Back to top Go down

Dana, A light mare Empty Re: Dana, A light mare

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Prince~ I walked amoung the dark shadows of the trees, walking into a little clearing lifting my muzzle to the air and snorting when getting the scent of a nearby horse.....#rolting toward the scent, and seeing a mare laying on the ground lurking back into the shadows and growling low in my throut, i was a demon and a light horse, i was not a forccer and will never be one.... I gathered my thoughts and steped out of the darkness "well, hello there miss " my dark bay coat gloeamming in the light, showing my muscular body, i stood seven-point eight hands...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:41 pm

Dana ~ I was finished medatating and heard the voice of another horse, a stallion. I turned my head and looked at his muscular body, finally my eyes looking straight into his. My eyes were a pale blue, almost white colour and I could see into the hearts of others. His heart was pure like mine, but he had something else, something that kept itself hidden from me. Some horses said that when I dived deep into someones mind, it felt like a warm summers day. I stood shaking my coat free of any mud or plants that may still be clinging onto my coat... " Hello..." I said politely, yet sternly

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:48 pm

Prince~
" The names Prince, and yours would be madam " i said in a gentle but deep voice.
Dana, A light mare Pridst10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:29 pm

Dana ~ "My name is Dana.. it is a pleasure to meet you.." I said bowing my head....I flicked my ears to and fro, and watched him. I appreciated his politeness and wondered about his past... " May I enquire about your past..." I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Prince~
I looked at her and nodded, "Sure ok"i said and stared up and down at her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Dana ~ I smiled and walked under a tree lying down, waiting to hear what he was going to say, I extended my foreleg and itched my head against it..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Prince~
I trolted over toward her and layed down before her, "Well, i was abused by my mother and father, when i was little...... They never seemed too like me, is was as if i was never there,........... and when i got older and more stronger i killed my fsther then ran away, after that i was classed as a murder, but i dont care, i have became ruthless and strong over the past few years, and i live too kill forcers, when i was a year old i was put under a spell, too do what ever i was told and now i live with that curse forever, unless i find true love, that will break the curse, but very time i came across a mare they always lefted after they heard this story " i sighed and waited for her to leave, like all the others did, tucking my head under my chesy and sighing.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Dana ~ I looked at him, pinning my ears back but not in agression. I sighed and nuzzled him. I was not like other mares " I will not leave until we find this mare that will break the curse..." I said " I am a light horse, one of the purest and it is my duty to help those in need..." I continued..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:21 pm

Prince~
I looked at her and smiled, "I think i already found her, and im staring right at her"i said and nuzzled her back.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Dana ~ I looked at him smiling, I had searched for 2 years trying to find the right stallion. Surely I would not be so lucky that he would just fall in my lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down