Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just another wonder round...(couldn't think of anything)

Go down

Just another wonder round...(couldn't think of anything) Empty Just another wonder round...(couldn't think of anything)

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:15 pm

I walked in *where am i? i hear alot of music and smell a lot of drinks* i thought to myself..
I had just gone on another one of my outing away from my siblings.I always flew off when I just wanted to wonder round despite the big risk of getting lost.
I sniffed the air aroudn me being carefull where i walked so i didn't bump into everyone being blind sucked but you get use to it... i quickly found a seat in the corner after i got myself a fanta.. i sat down hding my odd coloured wings.. i was half angel/ half demon... My left wing was Black and my right wing was White, i had short black hair and my eyes were amber with slightly dilluted pupils.. many people didn't think i was blind since i got around like everyone else apart from i couldn't use things with text or write very well since i was never able to see what i was writing...i wore my usual light grey combat trousers and a grey top with white sleeves which had a grey falling feather print on one sleeve...
i jerked when i felt someone pass me and folded my wings in tightly to hide them...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Just another wonder round...(couldn't think of anything) Empty Re: Just another wonder round...(couldn't think of anything)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:23 pm

Jake sniffed the air distastefully. It smelled of beer and humans. Humans were always stinking up everything. He thought to himself, walking to an abandoned table in the corner. It wasn't directly in the corner- some girl was sitting there. He was wearing a blazer to hide his wings, but at times they slipped out at the very bottom. Most humans were too drunk to notice anything. A waiter came to serve him, but he looked as if he would be anywhere but here if he could.
"what'd ya like?" He asked, a slight Texan accent to his voice. "Water. A steak." I was short and punctual, I didn't like coming into human settlements unless absolutely necessary. I'd had a friend I was traveling with- she'd been blind and had been eventually captured by some way-ward government program. I hadn't seen her since, but was glad no one had come to get me.

Back to top Go down

Just another wonder round...(couldn't think of anything) Empty Re: Just another wonder round...(couldn't think of anything)

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:27 pm

i smelt something not human and became very alert..*not human* i jerked slightly and turned my head as someone bumped into me..."hey watch it" "sorry but i can't see idiot" i said back and they turned begining to talk rubbish..*so boring...* "done yet? i haven't been listening to a single word so are you done, your as bad as my brother when it come to talking rubbish" i said.. i had also had a fight with my older brother Calcifer which was another reason why i had seperated from them.. me and my brother and sister were all sceince experiments me being a mix breed had the worst time and my pale skin had scars on it from it...i also tended to start arguments..
i closed my eyes and then just got myself another drink ignoring them until they got board... i hesitated to stand up incase my wings showed as they tried passing me the drink.. i lifted a hand up and used touch to figure out where it was and took it off them keeping one hand on the table so i knew where it was...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Jake heard the blind girl and looked over his shoulder at her. She was staring off into the distance and he couldn't help but smirk.
"What'cha doin?" He asked, acting like an idiot boy trying to talk to a blind girl. He didn't want others to know any reason behind his actions other than they were both teens. Her smell alerted him to the fact she was much more though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:40 pm

"apart from getting away from my siblings and dealing with annoying drunks nothing" i said "and who are you?" i said my iris' moved still which was kinda creepy in a way sicne they weren't suppose to...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:42 pm

"Cool." I said, boyishly, grinning as I hopped over to her table. If I kept up the act of pestering the people of the bar would eventually ignore us and we could talk. I was interested in her story. It had to be interesting. She was like me, and I was interesting.
"Mind if I sit here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:43 pm

"no and again who are you?" i said my wings folding even tighter to keep them well hidden as i took another sip of my drink...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:45 pm

"Names Jake." He said, and watched as the waiter brought his drink to him. When he left- he added on. "And I'm like you." I sipped my water- keeping up my puppy dog pretend. I could never be sure if people actually bought it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:47 pm

"if your like me then what am i and my names Keita" i said not really trusting him after he said that he was like me... *that just sounds suspsious, wonder who it is this time* i thought
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:56 pm

He snorted. Distrust. Good, at least someone has some. He smiled charmingly, remembering in the back of his mind she couldn't see.
"Maybe not completely alike, but I can smell the similarities. you hide it well." He commented lazily as he drank his water, his throat parched from the flying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:58 pm

"well unlike some i'm better at hiding them" i said "and if you are like me then what are you and what am i?" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:03 pm

He wished she could read his expression, because he was sure it was priceless. Wasn't this girl...? He was sure she was....
"I am what I am, and you're like me." He said, and then whispered, adding."Plus, this is one of the most notorious towns for capturing those of our kind." When he spoke he barely even looked at her. He'd not lied either- people in this town were wary of strangers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:17 pm

"oh really...Tell me something I don't know, I might not be able to see it but I can sense it.. also if you are what I am then what am I?" i said wanting to know his answer he did smell simliar but not entirly something was different so I wanted to see what he would say...
I took another sip quietly my iris' changing their position again to where they normal rested and put my drink down i kept on arm resting on the table and the other one near my drink so i knew where everything was..."also the world has never been safe not for anyone Danger adn safety.. you can't have on without the other" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:45 pm

He rested his hand against his fist, the table holding its weight effortlessly. He thought about her question.
"I don't care exactly what you are, but I know you are like me. That is enough." I said, swirling my straw in the water. I listened as she tried to give me a pep talk. Good and evil and what not.
"Yea, yea, I know. Defense-safety- blagh. It means nothing if you can't protect yourself. Besides- it's just a friendly warning."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:34 am

i turned my head and said "i can protect myself i'm not that stupid and i don't need anyone to warn me either" i said before my head turned back listening to the music and closing my eyes again...not that it made a difference it was dark anyway... my wings were rather tattered adn each feather could sharpen into a blade like feathers... i rusteled my hair and rested my head on my folded arms on the table catching different scents around me....someone came over to me and tapped my shoulder i turned my head and opened my eyes..."what do you want? i don't beilive i know you" i said not recogniseing their scent.. i relied on sense a bit more than my other senses... "aww come on don't you? look at me" " i don't know you, so back off" i said he looked to his freind who shrugged and he went off rather annoyed...i was rather confused but this happened a lot and i just lay my head back down on my folded arms *they were drunk smelt of alchohol(sp?)* i thought
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:52 pm

This chic had some major issues. He snorted as she snapped at some drunk. It was the smart thing to do- but she wasn't going about it the right way. She'd drawn some attention from the patrons who had been staring into their alcohol. They were suspicious of a blind girl who could hold their own. This wasn't going to end good.
"I don't doubt you can protect yourself." He said, placatedly. Adding. "You just aren't very subtle about being different." He took another swig of his drink with simultaneously watching the bartender make a call. Great. Hunters would be hear in less than a minute- two tops. This was a small town.
"So You want my help or not? Because Bartender over their just called the hunters." He checked his shoulder to see more eyes glancing their way and silent whispers. " I'd say we need to act soon." He got up, and stretched out a hand to her- a facade for the people around. Maybe they still thought he was a stupid teen getting into it with a special.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:54 pm

"it would help to be near someone who could see" i said and sighed when i heard them calling hunters*i hope those sceintists or their monster aren't amoung them* i thought and treid to find his hand and eventually found it...i did have a problem when i was in crowded places and i ditrusted nearly everyone which caused me to sometimes snap at people also since i couldn't see it just made it worse...i stood up my wings tightly folded hiding themselves very well

Last edited by Stray-Angel on Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Taking her hand he quickly led her outside, flashing a scandalized grin towards whoever would look. Stupid kid thinking stupid thoughts- that's what he was aiming for. When they were finally outside her started leading her into the forest- so they could fly away. Hunters were dangerous people- comprised of scientists and military. They made up a deadly barge for the poor special folk. For some reason- they thought their conditions were reversible. Tough luck with that!
"So, should we fly?" I asked, already releasing her hand to take off my wind breaker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:08 pm

i nodded "it'll be quickerand i smell them.." i said and lifted my head to the sky sniffing the air... "seems like they already figure out we left.. my human parents are also with them" i said and spread my tattered different coloured wings to let htem catch the wind so i could take off quickly and catching the scents around me gave me a basic idea of what the area was like..*trees and lots of them most likely a forest*
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:32 pm

I jumped and let the wind carry me. Her wings were different, but beautiful. I glided on the wind- smelling the stench of hunters. I guess we'd had less time than I'd thought.... I flew as high as I could, trying to seem like a bird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:34 pm

i jumped into a tree and jumped off my wings spreading and easily catching the wind as i followed my wings were smaller but very swift....i caught their scent and flapped my wings speeding up trying to pick out which way would be safer
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:46 pm

I could only fly- hoping the Hunters didn't get into the helicopers. But so far, there were no noises of such things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:49 pm

i caught a familiar scent..*i remeber that place.. chemicals.. we need to get away* i thought and flew beside him and tugged his sleeve telling him to go a different way and listened around carefully flapping my wings a gliding for a bit..." the lab isthere we should avoid that area" i said "know anywhere relatively safe?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:51 pm

I listened to her and said "Yeah." Turning I whistled as I went, showing her the way. I had a little cave in the forest I hid in when times got rough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:53 pm

i followed the whisteling and but still listening around me encase something came...i smelt forest below and picked out different areas by their smell i flapped my wings silently i had to..."also the helicopters they use to have aren't there any more" i said a few weeks ago i had been caught but managed to escape after i destroyed the helicopters with help from my brother and little sister...i soon just sat down and began grooming my wings out of habit since i hated having twigs stuck in them...i then stood up and spread my wings streatching them since they got stiff easily... *next time i should bring my mobile along* i thought to myself and sighed before shaking my head and said "do you know how i know i'm not like you? because i'm a half breed" i lifted my head "which is also why i'm blind"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down