Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private topic (I'm trying to teach my friend Rihanna how to RP)

Go down

Private topic (I'm trying to teach my friend Rihanna how to RP) Empty Private topic (I'm trying to teach my friend Rihanna how to RP)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:12 am

Two Arabian mares stand in the center of a meadow, grazing on the lush green grass lazily. The mares names are
Serpent Tail and Blue Moon. They were tired of herd life and wanted to be free instead of being controlled by a stallion for the rest of there lives. Serpent Tail is completely Black and Blue Moon is a Blue Roan.

Last edited by Gold Horse on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Private topic (I'm trying to teach my friend Rihanna how to RP) Empty Re: Private topic (I'm trying to teach my friend Rihanna how to RP)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:22 am

Lets go down to the stream said Serpent Tail impatiently.

Blue Moon: I raise my dark blue head to look at my childhood friend. I snort and flick my tail saying "Okay" then turn and walk down to a small creek near the clearing the two mares were in. I stop when I get there and look around for any sign of danger then lower my head and lap up the water calmly.

Serpent Tail: Doesn't this water taste kind of like humans to you?

Blue Moon: I look at Serpent Tail and roll my eyes at her and smile saying "Don't be so paranoid it tastes fine to me".

Serpent Tail: No seriously Blue Moon! It tastes like humans have been here!

Blue Moon: I look at her skeptically then sniff the water but smell nothing and start walking back to the meadow to graze.

Back to top Go down

Private topic (I'm trying to teach my friend Rihanna how to RP) Empty Re: Private topic (I'm trying to teach my friend Rihanna how to RP)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:41 am

Serpent Tail suddenly reared up frightened as a lasso was hurled around her neck.
Serpent Tail: Blue Moon run!!

Blue Moon: I stop and snap my head over to the right when I hear Serpent Tails desperate cries. A large buckskin stallion emerges from the trees with a human on his back, holding the rope that restrained Serpent Tail. I turn toward him and lay my ears flat against my head and bare my teeth aggresivly as two more humans on horses appear on ether side of him. I rear up and scream loudly, lashing my hooves out only to have the two cowboys toss ropes around me. I spin around in circles, rearing and bucking as the two humans struggle to control me.

Serpent Tail: Oh No! They are going to take us into the Capture Pin! Serpent Tail Bucked and Reared trying to break free from the rope as she and Blue Moon were pulled down the hill.

Blue Moon: I scream and throw all my weight against the ropes, but the two huge mustangs easily drag my light Arabian body toward the ranch. We are soon dragged through the human infested ranch and thrown onto a giant metal beast. I throw myself against the wall, trying to break threw it as the train begins to move. I look around desperately, my eyes widened in fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:02 am

Serpent Tail: Where are we? what are they going to do to us? She Let out a helpless wail. Why did they put us here? What is going to happen?

Blue Moon: I look at my friend with a hopeless expression and walk over to her and simply say "I don't know, but we're going to escape. I promise." I gently lean against Serpent tail, as an attempt to comfort her.

Then the train suddenly stopped and Serpent Tail and Blue Moon were yanked out of it onto a ranch on a hot dry plain.

Blue Moon: I snort angerly and pull away from the man, but freeze when I see that the forest is gone and all there is for miles is hot, barren desert. I am led into a small pen, too in shock to know what is going on. Next thing I know, I am having a heavy saddle strapped onto my back and a cold bit shoved into my mouth. A human jumps down from the railing and lands in the saddle, quickly grabbing on to the reins, as the gate opens and I am released into a large arena. My eyes darken in pure hatred and next thing he knows, he is on the ground and I am standing a few feet away with my ears flattened against my head. I bare my teeth and charge the man with intentions to kill, but he is close to the fence and is able to escape with only his pride injured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down