Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Library Empty The Library

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:53 pm

~Alley~
Buzz! Buzz! Alley's alarm clock went off. Alley snapped up. She fell out of the bed. Her dog, Neon, barked at her. Alley peered over the edge of her bed. The german shepherd barked again and wagged his tail. Alley rolled her eyes and got off the floor. She dragged herself to the bathroom and shut the door. Alley took off her clothes and stepped into the shower. She washed herself, rinsed off, then stepped out of the shower. Alley wrapped a towel around herself and opened the door to her room. She stepped through the door and entered her bedroom. Alley dried off and got a fresh pair of underwear, a bra, a t-shirt, and some black jeans. She put them on and clicked her tounge. "Come on, Neon." Neon jumped off the bed and followed her. Alley walked down the stairs, Neon bounding behind her. She reached the bottom of the stair case and entered the kitchen. She poured some dog food into Neon's food bowl and some water in the other. Neon ate his breakfast. Alley walked to the fridge and pulled out some bacon. She cooked it, then put 5 on the plate. She headed to the table and sat down. Neon trotted over to her, his muzzle wet with water. Alley giggled and gave him 2 pieces of bacon. Neon ate them in a flash. Alley ate her own bacon and put the plate in the sink. She left the kitchen and got some shoes. Alley clicked her tounge again. "Come on, Neon." Neon followed her, his ears perked. Alley opened a small door and pointed inside of it. A dog bed, a open bag of 50 pound dog chow, a water tank, some toys, and a training pad was inside. "Go on in, Neon." She moitioned. Neon whimpered, licked Alley on the cheek, then entered the small room. Alley closed the door. Neon peeked through the small window that was on the door. He barked and wagged his tail. "Its ok. I'll only be gone for 5 or 7 hours." Alley reminded the dog. Alley got up, put on a yellow slicker, and left the house. She closed and locked the door. Alley opened the car door and entered the car. She started the car and drove to the library.

Alley stepped out of the car and closed the door. She entered the library and walked through a door that read: "Staff Only". She hung up her slicker in a tiny booth that read: "Alley". Alley sighed and walked torward another door that exited the large room. She opened the door and then closed it. Alley walked over to a desk and sat down. This was the check-out desk. The library was only open from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Alley flipped through a book that read which books were due and when when they are due. Alley came to a page that read: Book #152 due June 16th. That was today! Alley peered closer to the tiny square that read the information. She dialed in the phone number and picked up the phone. "Hello? This is the library and I'm calling you because you have a over due book."

(anyone that joins will be the one that Alley's calling ^^)

Back to top Go down

The Library Empty Re: The Library

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Oh, here's a pic.

The Library Teenage-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Here's Neon...

The Library German-shepherd-dog

Here's Neon again.

The Library German-shepherd1

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:20 pm

i love the pic

Jaren~
I walked into the gym and sat down,my friend came and hit me on the shoulder,i laughed and jumped up,i ran after him."Hey you two stop running,.....come here"a teacher said,i laughed,and hit him as we walked overtoward the Mrs.Jason,"Yea"i said.
"Dont chase after him again,or you two will get a detection."I nodded and walked away,once she turned around i hit him in the shoulder,he fell to the ground,i ran up the steps of the gyms things that you sit on (sp?).I laughed as we started to fight.
The Library Hot_bo10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:41 pm

~Alley~

Alley didn't hear a reply. Just the beep of the reciever. She hung up and continued to look through the book. Alley sighed. Maybe she could get a break? "Hey," She called to Max. "Can I get a lunch break?" Max nodded. "Sure. Just don't stay out too long." Max sipped some more of his coffee and continued flipping through the newspaper. "Thank you Max!" Alley exclaimed. She got up from her chair and pushed it in. She walked out the door and hopped into her car. She started the car and drove off. Alley decided to stop by the gym first. She needed some exersize. Alley parked her car in the gym parking lot and hopped out of her car. She shut the car door and walked into the gym. She passed by a young two boys fighting. She giggled and said, "Why are you two fighting?" Alley knew she might get hurt trying to break it up. She just sat down on a bench and watched them.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Jaren~
I laughed loudly,i was in collage,and i was hot too.My friend sat down beside the girl that said why are we fighting,he said "Hey miss thang"he put his arm around her and winked,i hit him on the head,"stop flirting with her"i said pushing him away from her."Srry about that he gets alittle carried away when hes around girls"i sat down beside her and smiled.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:53 pm

~Alley~

I was about to slap his friend when Jaren hit him on the head and pushed him away. "Its ok." Alley looked him over. "I'm Alley. Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Jaren~
I looked at her,"Names Jaren"i said,"hello Alley"i said,she was hot,but i took it slow with girls i wanted to get to know them before i asked them out.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Marcus~
I woke up at 7:00 i got out of bed went into the bathroom and got ready put on my blue t-shirt and jeans and got into my car i looked at my phone and checked off got ready all i need to do is go to the gym ........ about 20 min i was at the gym i parked my car and went inside I had seen 2 people sitting talking together i walked over to them "hello I guess i'm not the only one here i'm Marcus and you two are" i said then took of my jacket and sat on it looked at the girl wow she's hot i said to myself wondering if the other guy thought that two i looked at my watch "wow it's 8:00 " i got up and walked around "while i'm here would you two like to run with me i got nothin else to do"

The Library ShaneWest1
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:48 pm

(Hey could you find a pic for my guy plz i dont like the other one,could you?)

Jaren~
I looked ay Alley,and stood up.I held my hand out for her,i wanted get to know her better."Sure,theres nothing to do"i said to the guy.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:21 pm

(sure just a sec)
Marcus~
"ok let's go" i said getting up
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:22 pm

xXDisturbiaXx wrote:(Hey could you find a pic for my guy plz i dont like the other one,could you?)

Jaren~
I looked ay Alley,and stood up.I held my hand out for her,i wanted get to know her better."Sure,theres nothing to do"i said to the guy.
(here u go)The Library Nathan
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:33 pm

(Hottttttty alert,lol,ty)

Jaren~
I pulled her up,and walked over toward the new guy,"Names Jaren"i said.I looked at Alley and smiled.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:45 am

~Alley~

Alley smiled as Jaren helped her up. "Hi. Sure, we can go for a run. But I have to get back to work in about a hour." She replied.

(Lolz I can get another pic if you want)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:54 am

(Yea,if its ok with you then yes,lol)

Jaren~
He smiled,"I'll come with you,back to work,if you want"i said.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:00 am

The Library Guy-lagache-20090219-493803

(Here's Pic)

~Alley~

Alley smiled and said, "Sure. You can come back to work with me." Alley looked at her watch. "Oh gosh! I have to get back to work!" She hugged Jaren and jogged over to her car. She opened to the door. "Coming?" She asked, pointing at the other door.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:11 am

(Um,yea i think i like the other one,that pic he looks old,lol)

Jaren~
I nodded,and raced over toward her and her car.I jumped in and put my seat pelt on.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:34 am

Its ok lolz)

~Alley~

Alley entered the car and closed the door. She put on her seat belt and started the car. Alley drove for 30 minutes and soon arrived at the library. "Here we are." She smiled and unstopped (sp?) the car. She unplugged her seat belt and stepped out of the car. Alley slammed the door shut and started torward the library.

~Neon~
Neon laid in his dog bed, ears perking. He got to his paws and walked over to the window on the door. He peered to it, trying to get a glance of Alley. Neon whimpered. When did she say she was coming home? Oh. 8:00 PM. Neon huffed angirly. He ran over to a dog toy and kicked it with his hind legs. He snarled and dug his claws into the wall. Neon's rage came to a end. His chest heaved, his ears were pinned to his skull, his tail was inbetween his legs, and his teeth were bared. Neon wanted Alley to come home. He wanted someone to play with.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:48 am

Jaren~
I walked beside her,as we walked into the library,i grabed her hand,and hugged her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:54 am

~Alley~

Alley's eyes trailed to her hand as Jaren grabbed her hand. Then, he hugged her. "Gee..Thanks.." She wrapped her hands around his back and rested her chin on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:35 am

Marcus~"we can get u back in time"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:35 am

Jaren~
I looked at her,holding her waist.I leanded forward slowly,then i kissed her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:39 am

~Alley~

Alley was embraced in the kiss. She closed her eyes. But then opened them. "We're in a parking lot..." Alley giggled but kept kissing him.

(Lolz Kissing In the Parking Lot)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:57 am

Jaren~
I looked at her,and said "do you really want to go to work"i said.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:27 pm

~Alley~

She looked Jaren square in the eye. "Maybe.. Maybe not..." She kissed him on the cheek and trotted into the building. "Hey Max."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum