Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barly alive waiting for Death or Life ( Mature...please post)

2 posters

Go down

Barly alive waiting for Death or Life ( Mature...please post) Empty Barly alive waiting for Death or Life ( Mature...please post)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Britteny~
It all happened so fast, I hardly remember anything between the bang and then the scream that came out of me along with a unbearable pain in my left shoulder, gritting my teeth I stagger back a few steps then stand on my own as I looked at the man that shot me, he was laughing evilly looking at me watching as blood poured out of my shoulder and I struggled to stand "I told you that I would find you" he said in a smug 'i won' tone. I sneered at him "guess again" I hissed through clenched teeth then I disappear, I jumped away from that warehouse too where? I really didn't know where to thanks to the fact that my brain was going numb. it was getting harder to stay awake and the throbbing pain in my shoulder was getting harder to bare. landing in mid air, I hit the ground and stumbled forward with a moan "god that hurt" I hissed out through clenched teeth to hold back the scream threatening to come out of my throat. looking around I press one hand to the bloody hole in my shoulder, whimpering softly as I apply pressure. "gotta find help" I mumbled and start walking stumbling over rocks, the tall grass and branches, where was I? I had know clue...which was bad...very bad. I was getting light headed and it was getting harder to stand straight. I lost my footing and fall to my knees with a yelp of pain, my eyes glazed over then roll into the back of my head as I fall face first into the grass. a pool of blood surrounds my left shoulder as I fall into sweet blackness
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Barly alive waiting for Death or Life ( Mature...please post) Empty Re: Barly alive waiting for Death or Life ( Mature...please post)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:23 pm

Deadly Score~ A Hell wolf scythe. In scythe form she was a double bladed scythe with silver blades tinted with amber and blood. She is around 450 years old and in wolf form she is a pure white she-wolf with amber eyes. Her nick name is Deadly.

Seclusion Ash Soul~ An Anxo da Alma (Soul Angel in English). Has short black hair that is usually messy, Her skin is moon pale and cold to the touch, she has odd coloured eyes with one being golden amber and the other one blood red and silver pupils, her wings are midnight blue tipped with black and a few silver feathers. She usually wears black torn jeans and a black long sleeved collared top which has white sleeves and a pale blue scarf around her neck hiding markings.Her nick name is Ashes or Seclu.

~Seclusion~
“Oh, how interesting” I said… I spread my wings as I caught the scent of death. It was very enticing for me a creature who lived on the souls of the dead… My partner was no better Deadly Score she lived on the bodies and blood that I left behind in other words a perfect pair.
I looked down at her in her own pool of blood..."Oh looks like it's not quiet faded Deadly, what shall we do, it doesn't seem like her turn to die?" I said... My voice had a harsh ring to it in reply to my voice came an evil female voice "Your right Seclusion,how strange". I had already seen straight into her soul it hadn't faded meaning she was alive and also the scent of Death just smelt 'Out of time' as some would say.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Barly alive waiting for Death or Life ( Mature...please post) Empty Re: Barly alive waiting for Death or Life ( Mature...please post)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Britteny~
with a low moan I start to wake back up, voices where above my head wasn't sure wither they wanted to kill me or help "if your going to kill me, just do it" I moaned out then try to open my eyes, everything was blurring at it hurt to focus on one thing. warm sticky blood was clinging to my shirt and shoulder. I try to sit up and groaned with pain, it was to much pain to sit up so I give up and laid back in my blood my eyes slipping closed again "kill me already" I mumbled pain laced my voice
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:36 pm

"Oh it can speak" I said and crouched down over her head and looked in her eyes..."I do not kill I simply eat human" my double bladed scythe sang slightly..."Its not your time to die I'm afraid" I said and strange threads came from my hand and crawled over her body mending her but it would most likely cause a lot of pain since they are not meant for healing the body or anything for that matter...Theese strange pale blue nearly invisable threads had many uses... Sometimes that odd time I would use them to mend a person or their soul and sometimes even both.. Guess I was in one of those moods..."You're in one of those moods I see" said the scythe..."hmmm that's it all mended i can't have a good soul going to waste and rotting too quickly" I said.. I had Sat down laying my double bladed scythe beside me watching the threads moving in andout of her body patching her up like a doll my fingers moving slightly as i controled them
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Britteny~
A sneer on my lips "no freakin duh it speaks" I growled out then laid on the ground in my blood, gross feeling."oh that makes me feel so much better" I mumbled and groaned in pain, curling my toes at the sudden sharp insane almost of pain I whimpered and almost blacked out again, and then most of the pain was gone, slowly I sit up with a groan "thanks I think" I said looking at her with blurry eyes
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:56 pm

I finishde off "hmm, I don't need to be thanked.. your soul holds quiet an interesting story for a human" I said and the scythe turned into a wolf and sat beside me...The strange threads vanished and myeyes locked on her soul reading it.. If people could feel it would feel almost terrifying and rather disgusting.. I had felt it so it shouldn't be any different for others
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum