Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lena The fiesty mare(forcebreed wanted but not required)

Go down

Lena The fiesty mare(forcebreed wanted but not required) Empty Lena The fiesty mare(forcebreed wanted but not required)

Post by Emoticon Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:28 pm

I gallop in releasing my scent in the air, wanting for a stud. my mother was force breed, so was her grandmother. I guess it runs in the family. i released my scent again hoping they smell it. I wait to see what happens, being with a stud will be new to me. I'll probably be a horrible mother with a stud around. I released my scent one more time to make sure they get it. 3rd times the charm, right?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lena The fiesty mare(forcebreed wanted but not required) Empty Re: Lena The fiesty mare(forcebreed wanted but not required)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:01 pm

Lecter ~ I wandered the meadow, sniffing the air. I smelt a female, my body shivered with excitment, as I picked up pace... I started to gallop, she came in to my sights.. I came to a bouncy stop behind her and smiling evily.... " Well hello...."

Lena The fiesty mare(forcebreed wanted but not required) Bay20q10

Back to top Go down

Lena The fiesty mare(forcebreed wanted but not required) Empty Re: Lena The fiesty mare(forcebreed wanted but not required)

Post by Emoticon Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:37 pm

Lena
I look at him and giggled. He looked normal to every other horse, but not me. His brown was chocolate under is night sky mane. I released my heat smell again, hoping he would stay. I was wondering if he would stay with me, and we could have a foal. Sure my mom said I should be force bred, but know I'm not so sure. I slight breeze came from behind me, and my mane whooshed in the wind, I trotted up to the stallion, not sure what to say. My mom only taught me how to get forced bred, not to have a mate. I tried to do my best, and I could only come up with this."My name is North, I come from a family of brothers. You could force breed me if you want, or you could stay with me. But I would like if you could stay with me..."I shook my head, thinking of the outcome of the choices.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:13 pm

Lecter ~ I smiled to hide my confusion, this mare was indeed a strange one. Any other mare would not have said I could force her....she was a beautiful mare and her mane flowed in the wind as she trotted up... I circled her before saying...... " You would allow me to force you...." I said nipping at her sides..

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:25 pm

Lena
"yes"I said turning my rump towards him, ready to be mounted.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:42 pm

Lecter ~ I raised one eyebrow, but I wasn't going to miss a chance to spread my genes. I slowly stepped forwards and mounted her, sticking my tool into her....

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Lena
I wait for him to bee done
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Lecter ~ After a while I finished and dismouted. I smirked and looked at her, maybe I would stick around for a while. I shook my coat and extended my foreleg scratching my head against it. I nibbled on a few blades of grass. I was not particularly hungry and so I lost appetite fairly quickly. I looked at her again and smirked. " My name is Lecter...." I announced..

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:13 am

~Lena~
[color=white]After he was done I went to get a drink of water. He might stay awhile, since he's still here. I washed my legs with the cold water, But it was nothing to me. I fell into Ice so many times that the water felt like air.[color=white]

(not finsisheed)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:32 am

Lecter ~ I walked over to her, still confused about why she wanted to be forced.. I stood at her side and drank slowly...she stood in the ice cold water as if it air...Never before had I been drawn to a mare like her, she was truly mysterious...I looked at her again and asked... " Why did you wish to be forced upon..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:44 am

~++Lena++~
I look at him, studying his expression. Looks like I'm going to tell him my history, oh well."Well It's kinda been in my family for a long time. My mom, my grandmother, her mom, have all been force bred. I've had a sad childhood. When I was a born I hit the snow, So that's why I'm never cold. When I was a year old I had 2 brothers, and a dead sister. My sister died because she wasn't ready for the snow, and froze to death. I was the luckiest of all, I was never cold. They were white but not as white as me. They were rough and selfish. They left when they were 4 years old yeah, momma's boy. Then a week later my dad came, the one who mated with my mom. He came for her but she ran, she was old. I ran with her and I noticed a hole with snow in it, It was huge. I slowed and nipped my mothers shoulder, but she was running to fast. The hole was huge but that wasn't the problem. There was a gap with a river at the bottom, I stopped. I looked at the male when I stopped, then I looked at my mom. All I saw was her tail go down the cliff. The last thing she said was shocking to me."I cry at the memory, trying to stay strong." She said I was the only one of offspring that survived. Then She said my brothers died instead of going on their own. I went to look at the male, but when I looked at him I was lifted to the air and I hit the ground on my neck. I got up up and saw him charging at me. I panicked and I got up and jumped over him, and He hit is head on the rock wall. Who shook it off as it was nothing, then he charged at me again. But he was closer, I jumped over again but my sharp hooves dug into his back like a razor. I trampled and hit the ground. Blood was pouring out out his back, He tried to get me again, but I rammed him at his side. He rolled over and stopped breathing. I't was a bitter sweet moment. So I headed south, It was a long journey. I headed the hardest path, and longest too. The land was covered in 6' inch snow, with no grass. When I made it I was starving. It took me a while to get used to the terrain, I smelled males and in heat females." I dunked my head in the water and came out, shaking my whole body. My hair was soft, dry, and warm. It was like It never got wet."So, whats your story?"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:10 pm

Lecter ~ I listened to her story, she had been born into an unforgiving world and watched people she loved die, with every word she spoke, I felt like it was my duty to stay with her, so many thoughts went through my head like, maybe I had only been a forcer because I had not found some I loved and felt the way I was towards her...... " You know you don't have to be forced..." I said, she had unlocked a part of me that I had buried deep.

" My past... well I don't really have one to be honest" I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Lena
"I pity you Lecter. You wouldn't believe the things I had to go though." I sigh and I feel something kick me in the side, almost knocking me down. I recover from the blow and start panting."So do you have a herd or you just looking to get one?" I neigh in pain as another kick wobbles me."I..I think Im in labor." I grit my teeth together for the pain of it.

(I'll make a topic)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum