Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't be tamed (mature post,....plzzzzzzz reply)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Can't be tamed (mature post,....plzzzzzzz reply) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can't be tamed (mature post,....plzzzzzzz reply)

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:23 am

Julie~
"i'm just kidding i wanted to see what u would say lol that was funny " i said and laughed as i walked out the bathroom " i wanted to have some fun" lol!
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Can't be tamed (mature post,....plzzzzzzz reply) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can't be tamed (mature post,....plzzzzzzz reply)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:12 am

Edis Cyrus~
She seen her sister,and snorted.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:42 am

Char~
I felt my cock go hard,watching her dance,I slapped her ass and whistled at her..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Edis Cyrus~
I wiped around,i grabed his hand and took him into a room they had in the bar.I threw him on the bed and started to kiss him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Julie~
i rolled my eyes as my sister snorted i got out my phone and txted her ,how are we gana get home,?
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:47 pm

Edis Cyrus~
My phone vibrated,i sat up and txted my sister,'dude i can shift into anything rememeber so,dont wrry n find a guy to hang with,ok sis'
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Julie~
i txted her back , ok cool but just in case i brought my minny box it's turns into a car ,check u later.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:12 pm

Char~
I pulled her back down and began to suck gently on her bottom lip..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Edis Cyrus~
I laughed,and started to kiss him.My hands ran up and down his back.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Julie~
i laughed back at sat next to this really cute guy
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Char~
With a sly smirk I broke away from her and started to kiss her neck,slowly working my way down to her breasts.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Julie~
"i looked at the guy as he looked at me i stared into his eyes "your eyes are sparkly",yes mark miss me, thought u wood ,wana come to my house?,cool i'm waiting for my sister i said then laughed

Mark~
''thank you yours are too and hi julie remember me",heck yea i do" hell yea"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:26 am

Edis Cyrus~
I sat up,and pushed him off me,"Want to go to my house and you know"i said standing up,and running my hands onlong his mucualr chest.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Char~
I stood up,taking her hand and lifting her up off the bed."K let`s go."He leaned over and kissed her cheek..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:51 pm

Julie~
i txted edis " u ready to go"?
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Edis Cyrus~
I walked out of the room and walked over toward my sister,"Hell yea im ready to go"i said scaring her.Walking out of the bar,i shifted into a large wolf,i looked at Chis.
((Her wolf form))
Can't be tamed (mature post,....plzzzzzzz reply) - Page 2 Fell_t10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:12 pm

Julie~
"are u shore u don't want to take the car i'd rather use my wings but i can't fly that good while someone on my back"

Mark~
i looked at edis "hi edis"i said then looked at the other guy
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:16 pm

Edis Cyrus~
"Its more faster if i run,i dont really being in cars"i said.I looked at the unknown guy,"Oh hey Mark long time no see"i said shifting in my human form and giving him a hug.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Char~
I followed Edis out and shurgged when she turned into wolf form.Whatever.I frowned,my eyes narrowing while I glared at Mark for a mere moment..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Julie~
"hey edis u know that heart shaped birth mark on my wrist i found out when i touch it i turn into a dragon. ,also remeber mark from training school?"

https://media.photobucket.com/image/dragons/Namaazzanami/myspacebackgroundstuff/dragons-1.jpg?o=152
(the pick didn't work srry i'll try agian another time)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Edis Cyrus~
I looked at my sister,and pulled up my sleve to look at my wrist,i had the same birth mark but mine was a skull shaped one."Julie,look!..."i touched it and it turned into a wolf."This might mean something"i said,my eyes widened,"Juile,i remember dad saing,'Two will unite and make the most powerful animal ever"i said.I walked over toward Julie touching my arm to hers,the wolf and the dragon lifted into the air,making the most powerful animal in the world."And i remember him also saying,'Two hearts will beat as one."
((Heres the pic i guess))
Can't be tamed (mature post,....plzzzzzzz reply) - Page 2 Dragon10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:54 am

Julie~
"now this is cool I always wanted to know what the heart did I just never touched it " i said then breathed fire came out my mouth

Mark~
"well ok not the weirdest thing I've seen "
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:41 am

Edis Cyrus~
My body felt weired,and i grew claws,then ears then a dragon tail,i was then a dragon,i threw my head up and breathed fire.I stoped and shifted nack into a wolf,"Wow!,"i said,"We better get going"i said.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Julie~
"ok but I think I wana try my dragon wings "
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Edis Cyrus~
I nodded and shifted into a wolf,but my wolf was much much larger,about almost the same height of Julies dragon,i took off with char on my back,my spped at fast as a dragon.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum