Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Wolves

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Fallen Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: The Fallen Wolves

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:13 pm

shayde~
I listened to Xan speak.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Blue~
I nodded,In my mind I pictured the meeting in my mind.It was quite peaceful until Snow Pack spoke up.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Leopard Paw~
I sit patiently and listen while they speak. Though it was hard for me to pay any mind to them while I wanted to run about and scout the territory. Whining softly to myself I look at the mountains to our east. I had not been born in this pack, but instinct told me that that was were my pack was...well my orginal pack. Thumping my tail I turn my attention back to my leader and watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Shayde~
When i heard Xan Dismiss us with a howl,i turned around and gathered all the wolves,"Lar,Blue,Leopardpaw,Whitestorm,and Fire.You will go refresh our borders,Edge,Range,Danger,Wicked,and Vertus.You will go out hunting.Also,Dragonpaw,CAndy,Kiyu,Lesha,and i will go search to see if we find and smell any Snowpack warriors."i anounsed,and flicked my tail for them to dismiss and get to work.I lead my Partal out of the camp,but before i could i stped and ran over to Hester,"Hester,you will make sure all our pups stay in the camp AT ALL TIMES"i said,he nodded,then i returned back toward my patrol,and once more lead them out of the camp and down the Ravine,into the forest.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:05 pm

Blue~
I rolled my eyes and snapped at Shayde when she ordered me to do something.It wasn`t her place to do that.That was disrespect to the Alpha.And I wouldn`t do it unless Xan told me to.I jogged over and Xan and sat beside her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Shayde~
I came back and seen Blue not doing anything.I growled my fur brislted.I walked up to Blue and Xan,"Blue,i know why your not doing what i say,because im not the Alpha,but im secound in line to Alpha."i said,the Beta,would be secound in line,but the rules changed when Airpack arrived.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Blue~
"You are a warrior,Maya is Deputy."I snapped,my powerful jaws just inches from my neck.My fur bristled and I stood.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Shayde~
I growled showing my teeth,she snapped at Blue."Maya is the deputy,put when Airpack ariived they changed the rules,you werent there to hear them anounse it,after cloudpack got distroyed by Shadowpack.You NOT THAT"i said with a growl.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Leopard Paw~
The electricity from the tense and hot argument charged the air all around the pack as the two were at each others neck. My fur bristled and I snarled at both even though it wasn't my place. "You two shut the hell up! Were trying to figure out who the hell is crossing our borders and all you two can do is fight?! Thats what destroys packs." I growl with flattened ears and hackles raised. Shaking my head with a final digusted growl I walk away stiffly and head to the territory lines. As I disappear over the hill I go into a smooth lope, my alittle oversized paws carrying me with ease across the rocky terrain. Lowering my head once in awhile to catch any scents I find that nothing so far, except for small game, had come onto our lines. Well I wasn't quite to our territory lines yet so I couldn't make the assumption that no one had come...yet.

As I get closer to the the north territory lines, I slow to a trot and look about me. Satisfied, I lower my nose once again to the growing cold hard ground. Instantly I slam to a stop and growl lowly. Raising my head I look about me with more focused eyes, the newly made scent trail of a wolf was very clear where I was standing. As I look up into the tree line just to the left of me I see the disappearing figure of the rogue wolf. Snarling I bare my teeth but debated whether or not I should preceed to chase after it alone. Sure I was a warrior, but I was no kind of stupid. This could be a trap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Xan ~ " Stop, there will be no arguements, not in our pack.... I may lead this pack, but I will and always take your views into consideration... Blue can you check the borders..." I rubbed his neck, trying to calm him down..

Shivers went along my spine, like a morning chill... I sniffed the air...I smelt another wolf that was not one of our pack. I stood trying to find were the scent was coming from..

I released a low growl..." Where is Leopard Paw......." I looked around.

Kydric ~ I sensed the change in Xan's mood.... " Whats wrong..? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Blue~
" Airpack never came here!And you are not dominant over me,so don`t even try."I snarled.I raised my head above hers,showing my dominance.I nodded and jogged off.I followed the boarders,with my nose.In the corner of the border there was a strong smell of SnowPack.This is where they have been trespassing I assumed.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:52 am

Leopard Paw~
Still standing there stiffly, I continue to stare at the last place I had seen the wolf. Yes, I was a long way from the pack and I didn't know when, if at all even, any would come to this place. Shaking my head, I tilt back my head an let out an ear piercing, bone chiiling howl. Afterwards I tore off after the intruding wolf like the devil himself was at my heels.

Snarling, I keep the wolfs scent all ways strong so I wouldn't lose it. I was determined to follow this strange wolf back to his pack and see who his boss was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:29 am

Xan ~ Hearing Leopard Paw's growl, I dart in her direction. I howl telling the others wereI was heading... I called Kydric with me and heading after leopard.. I weaved between the tree's. running as fast as I could...

When I reached Leopard I asked " Where is it..."

Kydric ~ I followed her, keeping up, barely...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:20 pm

Shayde~
I raced through the forest,i seen the wolf and jumped onto his shoulders,i bit down on its neck and the wolf crumbled to the ground.I pinned the wolf dwn and let of a blood curling battle cry.Leting my pack mates hear me.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:28 pm

Leopard Paw~
I keep my eyes on the wolf only 20 yards from us and reply to Xan. "It is right there." Just as I say that the wolf reappears from behind a boulder and appears to be sniffing the ground intently, but since we were downwind it didn't even realize we were there. My lips curl back in slight anger, but first I wanted to question the damned thing before attacking it. Hopefully we could capture the wolf and get it to speak with out torturing it. Growling lowly I lower my self into a crouch and wait for the command of Xan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:04 am

Xan ~ I lowered my head, a glared at the wolf, nodding telling Leopard to go, I moved around so I could stop the wolf from the front if it decided to run away... " Stay here Kydric..." I moved swiftly but silently....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:28 am

Leopard Paw~
I let another disgusted snarl out but relent and instead lay down on my belly. Huffing I wait, my whole body tense. I watch as Xan sneaks forward and Kydric stays behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4