Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise is a Lonley a litterly Needs a BF Or Bff (Please Rp)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Paradise is a Lonley a litterly Needs a BF Or Bff (Please Rp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradise is a Lonley a litterly Needs a BF Or Bff (Please Rp)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:51 pm

"Action Movies Scary Movies" I told him looking into his eyes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Paradise is a Lonley a litterly Needs a BF Or Bff (Please Rp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradise is a Lonley a litterly Needs a BF Or Bff (Please Rp)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:53 pm

~Mason~
I grinned. "Wanna see The Haunting then?" I asked. It was supposed to be the scariest movie ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:53 pm

"Sure!" I said and smiled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:56 pm

~Mason~
"Alright." I said and started the car engine again. I drove the the theatre and got our tickets. I went to the snack line and ordered a large tub of buttered popcorn, two medium pops, and a box of Junior Mints. "What kind of candy do you want?" I asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:58 am

~Paradise~
"I don't care." I shrugg.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:01 am

~Mason~
I hand her a box of Sour Patch Kids. I walked over to the man who is supposed to check our tickets. He accepts them and says, "Theatre 9 to you're left." I nodded and walked there with Paradise at my side. The Theatre was empty so we got the best spots. I grinned and slowly leaned closer to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:11 am

~Paradise~
I watched the movie and giggled when he moved closer to me.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:26 am

~Mason~
I chuckled and smiled, scratching my head. Instead, I reach for her hand and hold it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:11 pm

~Paradise~
"Do you wanna tell me something, Mason?" I ask him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:53 pm

~Mason~
I chucked. "Just that I like you." I said and grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:10 pm

~Paradise~
"Really? Well I like you too." I told him with a sexy voice, I just wanted to make out right here right now or have sex I didn`t care if I was to young (As people say) but I just wanted him if I leaned closer to him
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:08 pm

~Mason~
I see her leaned closer and I smirked. I bit my lip and pressed my lips against hers, not caring who sees.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:18 pm

~Paradise ~
I climb on him facing his way and french Kiss him I feel his tough moving around mine I start reaching my hand to feel all on his cock.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:43 pm

~Mason~
I grabbed her shoulders and nudged her off of me. "Wanna do this somewhere else?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:58 pm

~Paradise~
"Sure." I said grabbing him by the hand right away and taking us out they theader "Where we going?" I ask.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:06 pm

~Mason~
I looked at her. "Back to my place...my parents aren't home..." I whispered and smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:15 pm

~Paradise~
"Ok." I walked to the car.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:37 pm

~Mason~
I hopped in the car and started up the engine. I turned on my head-lights all the way because it was almost 10 p.m. and I could barely see a thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:58 am

~Paradise~
I was quiet all the way to his house.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 am

~Mason~
She seemed quiet. "Why are you so quiet?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:34 am

~Paradise~
"I don't know" I shrugged while giggling.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:43 am

~Mason~
I chuckled and grinned while I pulled into our driveway. "We're almost there." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:49 am

~Paradise~
"Yay!" I giggled lightly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:54 am

~Mason~
I smiled. "Ha,ha." I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:56 am

~Paradise~
"Hehe." I say sacasticly just trying to come up with something.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next