Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone see me?

Go down

Can anyone see me?  Empty Can anyone see me?

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Mia~
I wander around the park, my crystal blue eyes blank and lifeless as I watch people play and mess around, sighing I slide down a tree and hugged my knees to my chest as I watch a little girl play with her dad on the swings, tears sting my eyes as I watch them. "stop watching it only makes it worse" I snapped at myself in a bitter tone then lay my head on my knees and sniffled. feeling a freezing breeze pass through me. I looked up as a guy reaches through me and grabbed a football that landed beside me "hey watch it!" I cried as the freezing feeling lingers from him. I grumbled under my breath and grab my guitar and start playing singing softly to no body, the bitter tears start falling as my voice catches as I sing a sad bitter song, finally I had to stop because my voice was barely working and the sobs took over my body, I was a ghost wandering around this stupid world.a little while later I got control over my sobs and wipe my eyes, pulling my icy white hair back out of my eyes, sighing as I thought of my hair "its used to be a golden blond" I whispered then closed my eyes listening to laughter and playful shrieks from kids my mind wanders to the day I died

singing to the song on the radio I was getting ready for a night out with friends, my eyes were bright and full of life, suddenly the door was kicked in and a man I never wanted to see again was there, wasted and pissed as hell. I froze, my body forgot how to work as he looked at me with a pissed deadly look "you!" he growled out "get over here now!" he roared and I start to tremble not able to move, snarling he move to me "I told you to move!" he roared I filched then get thrown to the ground, I cried out in pain as he picks me up by my hair "where have you been girl!?" he growled out "I--I-I----I" my mouth wouldn't work from the pain of him holding me by my hair, and the fear "answer me!"he yells then trows me back to the ground then kicks me in the stomach. I cried out in pain as I try to curl up "daddy please stop!" I cried out begging him to stop, he just snarled and kept on kicking me, I was blacking out from the pain now curl into a ball crying from pain, "your worthless!" he yells then pulls out a nine millimeter, my eyes get wide "daddy no please don't! please!" I beg crying, thats the last thing I remember then BAM!

my eyes pop open as I grip my chest my breathing uneven and hallow "j-j-just a dream" I pant out as my ye fill with fresh tears, that night haunted me, I shook my head and wipe my eyes looking around, the little girl and dad were gone, in their place was a group of teens laughing and messing around. slowly I stand up and walk to them, "please let one of them see me..please" whispered as I walk among them looking at there facing, I reach up and try to touch ones face but my hand passes through, I sighed and looked at them with lifeless and hurt eyes

Can anyone see me?  Ghost
(dose anyone wanna play one of the teens there? please..i really want to use Mia)

Last edited by LoveOnHerArms on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Can anyone see me?  Empty Re: Can anyone see me?

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:20 pm

(anyone?? please?)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:31 pm

(please? someone?)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:05 pm

-bump- please some one
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum