Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAUTION: mare pregnant with 6 and about to give birth

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CAUTION: mare pregnant with 6 and about to give birth Empty CAUTION: mare pregnant with 6 and about to give birth

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Black Rose~
i stand by a tree and lift my tail up and spread my legs out. water gushed out of me. my water broke. "what's happenning to me?" i have never had foals before, and didnt want to either. but one night i just had to breed with that stallion... i could have a normal birth...but no...i had to give birth to 6 foals! no wonder my stomach was so huge! at this point i was 12 months pregnant, 1 month later than i should be due.
CAUTION: mare pregnant with 6 and about to give birth 87295027.uLKmAC3Q.CNPA4pbase_MG_1331VeryPregnantMare

i didnt know what to do so i just stood there and lifted my tail, waiting for the babies to come out. but that's not how you give birth. i felt one of the foals kick, as if it wanted out. i clenched my teeth at the pain. i couldnt take it anymore so i leaned agianst the tree and pushed the first foal out. it slid out onto the ground and i breathed a sigh of relief because i thought the whole thing was over, but it wasnt. i didnt even have time to lick it clean because two hooves appeared right after the first foal slid out. "oh no.." i say nervously. i kept pushing and it slid out almost halfway. "at least this is going fast" i thought. i grunted and pushed it out all the way. as it slid to the ground i looked up at the sky and saw raindrops. "just what i need" i say as the storm starts to get worse as the rain keeps pouring down. i made my foals stand up and i took them under an overhang that would keep them dry. i licked both of them clean and then i felt another kick. "another one?!?" i say as i lay down slowly and push. i tried to stand but i couldnt. i kept looking at my back end to see if it was coming out. but i couldnt see anyhting. two hooves finally emerged from me. i kept pushing and the head and legs slowly appeared. "why is this so hard?" i say as i clench my teeth push again. but the foal wouldnt budge. i kept pushing and pushing but it wouldnt come out any further. then i struggled to stand and walk around, trying to make it come out some more. then i laid back down and pushed the foal almost halfway out. it was hard to push because the foal was big and it was getting stuck. one of my foals that was already born came over and sniffed the foal that was sticking out of my back end. i gave one more hard push and it finally slid out. i stood up and licked it clean. then i felt ANOTHER kick. "ugh.. not again.." i say. i leaned against the rock wall and pushed. two hooves appeared. i kept pushing and a tail appeared after the two hooves. "that cant be good...." i grit my teeth and keep pushing and the back legs came out. i was getting too tired to stay standing up, so i layed down and straightened my legs out to push again. i kept pushing but it wouldnt come. "last time it helped when i got up and walked around" i thought. so i tried to stand but i couldnt. i kept getting up halfway and then falling down again. sweat started building up all over my body and i became tired. "i cant push anymore" i say between breaths. i tried and tried but i was too tired. i had to face the fact that i was going to die. "im..not...gonna...die!" i say as i push the foal out almost halfway. i was strong and didnt want to die. i finally stood up but i fell down again. "ooowww.." i was in extreme pain. this foal i was giving birth to was big and it was stuck tight. the weather was getting even worse and it was starting to get cold. i had been trying to push this foal out for almost and hour now. i was fading away quickly. then suddenly i had one last bit of energy. i pushed and the foal slid out onto the ground. there was blood everywhere. "im dying" i say. i stood up and licked the foal clean. i was actually okay! i didnt die! i was so happy. a miracle happened and the sun appeareed in the sky. i looked outside and the clouds and rain just dissappeared. "lets go outside now" i say gently to all of my foals. but i was un-aware that i had two more foals inside my stomach.

i felt another kick.

"are..you..kidding...me?!?" i asked myself. i quickly nudged my foals under a tree and they fell asleep. i leaned against the tree and tried to push. two hooves emerged from me. i kept pushing but these foals didnt want to come out either. "come on" i say. "please come out babies" i say gently. i kept looking at my back end but i couldnt see past my huge stomach. these foals were the biggest ones out of all of them. i kept pushing and two more hooves appeared. "they're trying to come out at the same time!" i say worriedly. i didnt push because it would hurt if i did. i sucked them back in and pushed again and this time only two hooves emerged. i kept pushing and a head came out after the two hooves. an hour later i pushed the foal out and two more hooves appeared after the foal came out. i was really tired so i layed down to give birth to this one. i let out a loud neigh as the head came out after the hooves. it hurt bad! i stood up and laid back down and stood up and laid back down and kept doing that for more than an hour and the foal WOULD NOT come out. i pushed one last time and the foal finally slid out. i was fading away really fast and nobody could save me from dying.

i layed down flat on the ground and closed my eyes...

forever.

Back to top Go down

CAUTION: mare pregnant with 6 and about to give birth Empty I hope I am not to late

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:08 am

Hope~
CAUTION: mare pregnant with 6 and about to give birth 1318F

I heard a spine chilling scream from another and galloped as fast as I could in that direction, the rain stinging my eyes. I hoped i wasn't to late. I saw the mare lying on the floor, I let out a desperate whinny " Please Wake, Please". There was no answer. I cautiously stepped even closer, hoping that there would be a sign of life, but as I walked forward I noticed 6 Little foals huddled under a tree.

I whispered " For thier sake..... please come back."

As the rain fell on her lifeless body, I needed a miracle and so did they.

Last edited by Swift on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The weather)

Back to top Go down

CAUTION: mare pregnant with 6 and about to give birth Empty Re: CAUTION: mare pregnant with 6 and about to give birth

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Black Rose~
I was fading away fast and i could already see clouds lit with yellow... where was i? as i walked around on the clouds i realized i waas in heaven. "no...no this cant be happenning" i looked up through my tears and saw the gates; the gates to heaven. i slowly walked to the gate but it wouldnt open. then ii saw a magnificent white horse(the horse god) walk up to me.
"there must be no tears past this gate...., soo if you want to get through, then you will have to stop crying" the god said.
"but i cant, i just realized i died giving birth to 6 foals! how can i stop?" i sobbed.
the god hung his head "if you wont stop crying, then i will give you life again" he said.
"really? you can do that?" i smiled.
"yes" he said.
"thank you.... sooooo much" i said through tears.
"have a great life Rose" the god smiled and then dissappeared.
Suddenly i started to see evrything around me fading away and then i woke up lying on the ground, gasping for breath

Back to top Go down

CAUTION: mare pregnant with 6 and about to give birth Empty Re: CAUTION: mare pregnant with 6 and about to give birth

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:08 am

I jumped, she had started breathing again. "It's Ok take your time, I'm here. I thought I had lost you, but your alive thats all that matters."

I lay next to her "Just breathe"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:16 am

Black Rose~
I smile faintly and close my eyes and go to sleep
I wake up an hour later and stand up to walk over to my foals.

(you can be 3 foals if you want, and i will be the other 3, cuz i cant keep track of all of them lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:33 am

(yeah sure)

The mare walks over to her foals and get up to follow. "ummm.... I don't know your name yet" I said smiling "anyway my name is Hope and i am so glad you came back"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:02 pm

Black Rose~
"oh my name is Black Rose, but you can call me Rose" i smile and look at my foals. "i havent figured out wat i should name them yet"

(how about you adopt 3 and i keep 3? you can name them and choose their pics if you want)

Last edited by ~BrokenHeart~ on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:10 pm

(Yeah sure, took me ages reasearching the names, they are all native american and have meanings behind them.)

"Hi Rose, Glad your back with the living. I have names for three of them"

I looked at the colt that had walked up to me

"hmmmm..... I think 'Kichi' is a good name for you, it means Brave."

https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/15/43/30/05/franki10.jpg

I then look at the small white filly.

" I think 'Chenoa' would be a lovely name for you, It means Dove"

https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/15/43/30/05/articl10.jpg

Finally I looked towards the little bay filly.

"You, little one shall be called 'Sihu' that means Flower."

https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/15/43/30/05/wannap10.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Rose~
"thank u for adopting 3 of them, i never would have been able to take care of all of them" i smile

RoseMary~
i start to nurse

Dusty~
I nurse with Rosemary

Maya~
I lay at my moms feet, falling asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:14 am

"It's Ok anything to help. So are you out here alone....?."

Kichi~ I tug at my new mum's tail
Sihu~ I fall asleep with my sister
Chenoa~ I fall asleep with my sister

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:27 am

Rose~
"yeah im all alone"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:24 am

"Well.... I'm out here alone too, maybe we can stick together,, Just for a while, but it's up to you." I said nervoulsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:33 am

Rose~
"ya sure that sounds fine with me"

Foals~ (sleeping)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:26 am

"That's good, it would be safer if we are together."

Kichi ~ I chase my lil' sis Chenoa
Sihu ~ I fall Asleep
Chenoa ~ I hide behind my new mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:55 pm

Rose~
"so have you ever had children?" i ask her

Foals~ still sleeping

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:47 pm

" 1.... but she....passed on soon after being born." I replied turning my head away to hide the tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:24 pm

Rose~
"oh im so sorry... i cant imagine what i would feel like if one of mine died..." i look at all of my foals adoringly, thinking how lucky i was to have them all alive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:54 am

"No.... Its ok are these your first." I said turning my head back towards Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:07 pm

"yes they are, thats why i didnt know wat to do when i had them, and i never want to have children again" i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:32 am

"I know how you feel the first birth is the worst.. because you don't know what to do... well thats what my mother told me when I had mine." I said looking towards my new foals.

" I have phantom pregnancy so that is why I can still produce milk, lucky for these guys, may I ask who the father of these guys are? "

The rain was stopping and the sun pierced through the clouds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:16 pm

Rose~
"i honestly dont know, he never told me his name bcuz he was a forcer" i shrug "but i was young so i fell for it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:02 am

" I hate forcers, with a passion. I don't let them get close enough anymore... not after her......." I stood up strong and proud " and I won't let them near you as long as we're together."

~Foals~
We are all asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:32 am

Rose~
"well now i know not to get close to them" i nod

Foals~
sleeping

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:07 am

"Same here..... Same here." I lowered my head and started grazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next