Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules)

Post by redhead14 Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:20 pm

Aleta blew off Samuel's first threat as she felt him lower his body onto the bed next to her.A small groan came from her as he kept pouring affection onto her tired frame. She slowly waved a hand in his direction to shoo his away from her. Aleta sighed slowly opening her icy blue eyes as she wrapped the blankets around her, including her head, making her look like she had a hood on. Aleta moved slowly as she crawled from the bed making her way to the kitchen living room area. All you could see of her was her face since she had the blankets wrapped completely around her.She looked from Samuel on the couch to the kitchen where she smelt bacon and eggs, her stomach now taking over as her feet headed towards the food.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost Seoul in Korea (Rated M, Death Rules)

Post by Death Rules Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:08 am

I watched her, "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day." I said as I grinned at her before getting up and walking towards her. I get over to her and wrap my arms around her waist and gently put my face into her neck and gave it a soft kiss. "Do you remember any memories of us?" I asked hoping so or I was thinking of leaving so she'd have a chance at a new life without danger. I took her scent deep in my lungs as my eyes closed in bliss. She still smelled as good as I remembered.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:29 pm

The petit frame still wrapped in blankets from head to toe continue until she reached the kitchen island where her breakfast awaited her. Aleta took a piece of bacon, placing it in her mouth and began chewing as she shut her eyes savoring the flavor. as she felt Samuel's arms consume her waist and kiss her neck, a growl came from her as she ate. It was something she always did to him in the mornings since she was not a morning person and did not like to be touch when she was eating. Icy blue eyes shot up ate Samuel as she continued to chew before she took her free hand, reaching it behind Samuel and smacking his butt as punishment another characteristic of her old self. It was like the memories were still foggy but her personality traits were coming back, but with a bit more feistiness
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:41 pm

I growled back at her, "What you growling at me and spanking me?" I said in a mock shocked voice as I was smiling as I couldn't help myself. I let her be so she could eat her breakfast in peace as I laid back down on the couch and shut my eyes and an arm over my eyes to shield against the glare of the sun coming in through the large window. I soon heard distant thunder, "It's going to storm, I suggest you wear something to protect you against the rain." I said as I moved more to get comfortable with a couch that was hard.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:03 pm

"You had it coming" Aleta said with a mouth full of food over her shoulder as Samuel went back to the couch. As she finished eating, Aleta took the glass of orange juice slipping it as she walked over to the large window to draw the curtains so the sun would not get in Samuels eyes. As Aleta walked past Samuel she placed her half full glass of orange in his hand "finish for me" she said a habit she did all the time. " luckily I'm only working in my tattoo shop down stairs today so i won't be going far, but thanks for the heads up" Aleta said as she head into her bedroom/bathroom to take a shower. She left the blankets on her bed as she walked into the bathroom, Aleta turned the water on as she began to hum to herself and took of her night shirt revealing her tattoo, pierced body
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:44 pm

I soon got up very quietly but she'd probably some how know I was coming. When she was in the shower and went into the bathroom and went into she shower with her and put my hands on her naked hips. I kissed her shoulder, "You smell so good." I said giving a soft growl as I kept my hands on her hips, "Can I do more? Have sex?" I asked curious if she'd let me have sex with her, it's been a long time since I've had sex as once male or female werewolves found their mates they never have sex with anyone else.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:52 pm

the warm water washed over her body as she stepped in to the shower making her close her eyes. Aleta had just finished washing her hair, when she heard Samuels foot steps in the direction of her room then the bathroom. A smirk was on her face as she felt his hands on her hips, her body remember their past more than she did. Aleta slowly turned around in his arms pressing her priced nipples against his chest, sending sensations across her body as the cold metal of her piercings touched both their body. Aleta stood on her tip toes and kissed his lips as an answer.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:40 pm

I kissed her a little rougher as I grasped her ass and pulled her up and against my erection that demanded entrance to her body. I positioned her correctly and then slammed into her pussy, I growled with pleasure as I looked into her eyes as mine began to glow with what looked like blue fire. I kissed her neck as I searched for the mark I had given her five years ago and soon found it. I growled in satisfaction as I kept my grip on her perfect ass as I thrust over and over inside her. "God your wet." I said as I kissed her again
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:32 pm

A gasp escaped from Aleta's lips as she felt Samuel's hand gripping her ass while he pulled her to his body. Her teeth sank down into his shoulder as he slammed his erection into her juicy peach, it has also been a while since the last time Aleta had sex. Her nails dragged down his back as he kissed her neck, which was her weak spot. "You could take it a little bit easier" she said breathlessly as she wrapped her arms around his neck
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:03 pm

I turned my head and kissed her temple as I slowed my thrusts but kept her body to mine. I felt her nipples beading against my chest. "Sorry, I've been wanting sex with you for years so I have pent up sexual hunger." I said gentling my thrusts but just enough not to hurt. I grunted and groaned as I kept my face against her wet neck. "I love you, I've missed you." I said meaning it, my heart had been broken when I couldn't go to her. I had almost tried to kill myself because I couldn't live without her by my side
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:18 pm

Aleta smirked at Samuel's words of being pent up "Yeah i can feel that" She said in-between his thrusts.Her hands traveled down to his butt giving it a firm squeeze while her head stayed on on his shoulder. Aleta turned her head and nipped at his neck encouraging him
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:29 pm

"Don't nip my neck like that or you'll regret it." I said growling softly as I picked up speed but not too much. I felt her clamping down on me as I thrust. I had one hand on her ass and the other on the shower wall. I kissed her lips gently and with love. I soon felt myself starting to release and when I did it flooded her with hot jets of seed deep in her core. I grunted and groaned as I put my forehead on her shoulder as I panted for breath.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:08 pm

Aleta rolled her icy blue orbs at Samuels warning. She closed her eyes moaning as she felt herself close to reaching her climax. Aleta raised her upper body as her stomach muscles began to tighten, her arms wrapped around Samuel's head pressing his face into her breast as her walls started to milk his dick. "Samuel, I'm about to.." Aleta trailed off as she felt him release inside of her. At that moment, memories flashed across her mind. She could clearly see Samuel as the guy she had tattoo'd, she saw one of their fights that led to heated make up sex, she saw their first encounter (her hunting him), and the last time she saw him before everything went to black. Aleta's icy eyes grew large as she frantically grabbed Samuel's face between her hands looking over his facial features "Ir really is you" she whispered as tears started to fall from her eyes. She hit at his chest with her fist pretty hard "Why didn't you return to me sooner" Aleta grumbled as she married his face in her breast again.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:05 pm

I looked into her eyes before she put me to her breast again and I gently nipped her breast as I reached down between her legs and started to stimulate her so she'd reach climax. I was still thrusting my seed deep inside her as I growled softly against her breast as I sucked on her breast and nipples. I pulled back, "Because you didn't remember me and it wasn't time to go to you yet." I said softly to her as I soon pulled out and shut off the water as I put her on her back and spread her thighs apart and put my face between them to start to lick at her folds.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:19 am

Aleta winced as she felt Samuel's sharp teeth nip her tender breast. She bit down on her lower lip as the sensation of Samuel's hand movements began to stimulate her juicy peach. Within moments of his taking her nipple in his mouth, Aleta climaxed. She allowed Samuel to control her body, Aleta watched as Samuel went between her legs, his tongue sent chills through out her entire body. Her back arched pressing his face deeper into her peach while her head leaned back as far as it possiblely could. Her pierced nipples beaded as far as the small metal bars would allow.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:28 am

I pushed my tongue into her pussy as I soon added two of my fingers to the mix. "Yes, show me those tits in the air." I said as I leaned up and started to suck her pierced nipples. I soon replaced my fingers with my cock. I flicked her nipples with my tongue and gently tugged on them with my teeth. I groaned as I thrust inside her tightness. "I love you." I said softly into her ear as I gripped her hips and pushed my whole length inside her. I needed to breed. "I need to breed." I said as I felt my balls draw up against my body and soon released more into her.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:43 pm

Aleta could not remember the last time she was left breathless or felt this much pleasure. She watched as Samuel knew exactly where her weak spots were, her nipples being her biggest weak spot. Aleta moaned as she felt his teeth tugged at her aroused nipple only made her push her body more into his. she let her hands explore his body every so often dragging her nails along his frame. At his words a deep blush cam over Aleta's features "I love you too" she said in return as she wrapped her arms and legs tightly around Samuels body. She felt herself climax at the same as Samuel released inside her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3