Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire And Ice [OPEN]

2 posters

Go down

Fire And Ice [OPEN] Empty Fire And Ice [OPEN]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:51 pm

Fire And Ice [OPEN] TAG_130869
Credit

Name: Red Ice

Nickname: Red

Appearance: Red is average height, slim built, and curvy. She's beautiful with her long ginger hair, and gorgeous set of ocean blue eyes. Her hair falls just below her shoulders, and is slightly wavy near the ends. She is about 5'6", though she often looks an inch or two taller due to her wearing combat boots. Lean muscled and toned, though she's skinny and gentle featured.

Personality: Red is serious, controlling, and skilled. She wastes little time messing about, and would much rather spend her time in the battle or providing for her and Blue. Though she's a joy to be around, despite her fiery, hard-headed personality. She's intelligent and well trained, though she can be clumsy, in which Blue often helps her out of rough situations.

Weaponry: Two daggers or a long, jeweled sword.

Relationships: Her friend Blue, and their tamed wolf Kazuto.

Fire And Ice [OPEN] Dbdd47dbd597511c11142c6ae076d4ef
Credit

Name: Blue Fire

Nickname: Blue

Appearance: Blue has dark blue hair, and blue-green eyes. His hair falls at the bridge of his nose and over his right eyebrow, giving him a scruffy, handsome appearance. Blue is tall, well and lean built, and sturdy. He wears a long black cloak and a dark brown shirt underneath with dark gray pants. He has a hood on the back, which he very often wears. He is about 6'1", and has strong muscles. Sometimes appears taller due to his combat boots. Though Blue is fairly thin, he can easily hold his own. Blue very often wears casual clothing, like hoodies and converse.

Personality: Blue is cheerful and funny, and a bit of a joker. He loves to pull pranks and start stuff with guards, despite him and Red being most wanted in the city. He's got a very strong bond with their wolf, Kazuto, as Blue adopted him as a puppy. He isn't as serious as Red, though he's more coordinated and stronger. Together they are like fire and ice(*wink*). Blue is charming. Which gets him into trouble, as he flirts with everyone. This often results to him getting slapped, punched, and rarely ever has others flirt back.

Weaponry: Two medium-sized swords, a combat knife, or chains.

Relationships: Red and their wolf Kazuto, also known as Kazu or Zuto.

Fire And Ice [OPEN] 78dd0fa793b20a50f945c57cb126a7a9
Kazuto

Last edited by johncenarules123 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fire And Ice [OPEN] Empty Re: Fire And Ice [OPEN]

Post by redhead14 Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:31 pm

I would like to rp if you would like?
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:37 am

Sure! Just make your characters here. c:
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:23 am

( i was thinking my characters could be like FBI or something along those lines after your Characters? but what do you think?)
Fire And Ice [OPEN] Anime-Girl-Sword-Wallpaper
credit

Name: Emiko Koizumi

Nickname: Koko or Zumi

appearance: Koko has snow white hair with vibrant  orchid (purple) eyes. She has two red water droplet markings under each eye as well as a few other tattoos on her body (cherry blossom tree covering her back). Her straight snow white hair falls to the middle of her petit back. though she is only about 5'5 (her boots mat her 5,6 and half is she's lucky), Koko is strong and very agile. athletic build but still has feminine charm.

personality: Emiko is straight forward but She does not talk a lot though it is not always easy to get a word in when you have a partner like Ryuu who loves to talk. hard worker. always wanting to train to better her skills. she likes the quite when she is not playing her erhu. Kok is light on her feet and ever softer spoken.

weapons: a katana sword and two smaller blades.

relationships: Ryuu Nakamura (partner)

Fire And Ice [OPEN] B8ecc4199f1d56c565583a7e831e7b98
credit

Name: Ryuu Nakamura

Nickname: yuu or naka

Appearance: Ryuu is slender built but has muscle tone and athletic. he has longish light brown hair with amber eyes. he stands about 6'3, 6'4 when he isn't slouching. looks younger than his age (people think he is the 20 year old).

Personality: Ryuu is very friendly and can make friends with anyone in five seconds flat. he has a very bold personality which gets him in trouble a lot mainly with his partner Emiko. though he comes off as carefree Ryuu is very protective and has a bad side none like to get on.

Weapons: standard issued katana sword and a smaller knife.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:20 am

Accepted, they look awesome! I was thinking they could all be outlaw Assassins. Of course, the boys can get along, but I'd like to see how Emiko responds to Blue's charming good-looks. XD
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:43 am

yeah that sounds awesome! like maybe my characters posters started showing up around the city more since they were on the run. Blue and Emiko could meet first like he sees her kill a target or they have the same target and she takes them out first. then we could bring in Red and Ryuu like they come to back Blue and Emiko up but instead of fighting, Ryuu and Blue make fun of each other and just start laughing lol idk
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:31 pm

I was thinking maybe Blue and Emiko could have an encounter, like you said, trying to make a kill to provide for their companion. And the outcome is Emiko gets to it first, causing a bit of a scrap. Which causes Red and Ryuu to come to their sides to defend them. Then, while they all start yelling and fighting, Kazuto could come to Blue and Red's aid, striking some fear into Ryuu or Emiko(whichever you prefer). Blue could let off that Kazuto's harmless, and then starts making jokes with Ryuu.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down