Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14)

Post by redhead14 Sun May 10, 2015 11:57 pm

Adien began to eat his breakfast not taking a notice to the servant girl eying him while he listen to Sasha speak. He knew his child, if a boy would have a small fighting chance to choose what he becomes, but he did not want to upset his love anymore. His eyes lofted form his plate as he heard her speak about calming down. Adien smiled when he noticed she was talking to their baby inside of her. " what names do you have in mind for our child?" he asked as he drank his hot tea.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Taste Of Desire (Adult, Redhead14)

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 11:09 am

I looked up and I was a little angry because deep down I knew that he wouldn't really let our son or any of our sons choose what they became. "I don't know." I said in a tight voice as I pushed away from the table not hungry any more. I walked out of the room and headed for the stable's to go to his horse, I ran my hand lightly on his velvety soft nose and smiled. "At least you wouldn't force your sons to be what you are boy." I said as a tear went down my face as I put a hand over my baby, I hoped I would only have girls and no sons. I ran the brush over his coat as I talked to the horse. I knew he was listening as his ears were pointed back listening to me even if he didn't understand what I was saying to him. "I love him but I don't want my sons to be like their father, where they go into harms way just because they have royal blood in them, blood doesn't matter. You should be able to do what you desire to do." I said pushing my hair out of my face and kept brushing softly so as not to hurt him or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon May 11, 2015 9:51 pm

His attention was taken from his tea as Adien heard hardness in her voice. He knew she was upset about what their child would become if it was born a male. Adien tried to speak but words escaped him as he watched his soon to be with excuse herself from the breakfast table. with a heavy sigh he ran a hand threw his dark brown hair thinking. Excalibur snorted softly as Sasha came over to his stall. Though he was the largest stud, he was to most gentle. The stallion continued to eat his grain as she went about talking to him and brushing his coat. only to lift his head when he heard the foot steps of his rider. Adien leaned against the stall door watching Sasha, " My love, I know you are not pleased with my bloodline, but you have to understand though our son may be a duke or knight, it does not mean he will be put in harms way. Especially if my brother the heir to the throne can ont produce a son, our son shall become the heir" he said softly as he entered the stall walking up behind her wrapping his arms around her midsection. "but personally i would like nothing more than to have a healthy child and i will do what i can to make sure that boy or girl our child can have a choice with their life" he said as he stroked her belly
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 10:32 pm

"What I can isn't good enough." I said pulling out of his arms and leaving the stall and walked away in termoil as I walked. I saw the king heading towards the house and when he said Hello I ignored him and shut the door behind me as I walked to our room and locked the door behind me. I wanted to be alone. I ran a hand through my long hair, "Why did he have to choose me?" I said aloud as I looked at the wall. I loved him but why couldn't he be a regular man like I was going to marry but I hadn't been paying attention to the day and ended up with him. I pet one of the dogs that he had and I thought things through as I sat there petting the dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:38 pm

His muscular could have easily entrapped her in his embraced till she can to her senses, but Adien felt weak when it came to Sasha. HE sighed heavily as he rubbed the back of his neck watching her walk towards their home.Excalibur snort nudging Adien with his large nose as if to chase after her " alright you big baby ill go after her" he said lovingly to the stud before giving him a pat on his thick neck as he strided towards the door. As Adien approach the front door of his villa, he was met by a very shock king standing there. "Uh father... are you alright? " he questioned as he shook his fathers shoulder. " Adien, your lady is quiet the fiery one" he said with a smile before getting to his point of being there. " I've heard that you are expecting and plan to marry soon, which i am happy for, but I've come to ask if you would allow myself to pay for the wedding and of course pay for some of my grandchild's things" the king said with a smile. Adien knew his father meant well, but he also knew he would have to talk to Sasha first." Allow me to talk to her first, I want us to be in charge of the decisions making" he said softly before seeing his father off. Adien walked into the villa knowing where she had gone, he had made a key for himself to unlock her door as she had gotten into the habit of locking the door. Adien was slowly opening the door when he caught Sasha's words of anger, he entered the room shutting the door behind. " I chose you because no women has ever left me breathless after every time i see her. i chose you because I can not and will not take my eye off of you, I chose you because my heart beats for no one but you" he said as he took large steps across the room to stand in front of her. Adien took her face into his large hands kissing her forehead softly before kissing her nose, lips neck, hand, and finally kneeling and kissing her growing belly. " I chose you because you are far more precious to me than anything i have ever had or have laid my eyes open." Adien stood once again looking deep into her eye searching for her feelings.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:20 pm

I watched him as my eyes filled with tears, "Why can't you let me stay mad at you?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his hair when he kissed my swollen belly before looking up into his face when he stood. I was so frustrated but it soon melted away when I finally comprehended what he had said so the only thing I could do without embarrassing myself with tears I put my forehead against his upper stomach since our bed was high off of the floor. I stood up and looked him in the eyes, "I am only a peasant, I know nothing of how to act with your family. You need someone that makes you look good and not someone that doesn't know how to act like a woman that has a very good bloodline." I said as tears fell from my eyes as I looked up at him. I loved him so much but I didn't have a good bloodline like he did. I ran both of my hands over our child.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:17 pm

A smile spread across Adien's lips when he heard her word's. " Because I can not allow my beloved to be mad at me" he said softly as he wiped the tears from her face. He stroked her chin " I could careless if you are a peasant or if you came from a good bloodline. I chose you because I love you and I do not want anyone else." he said stubbornly. "Plus I will marry who ever i want to marry. My father and family do not get a say in who I fall in love with." Adien held Sasha to his body as he rubbed her back " The only thing you need to worry about right now, is our child and helping me plan our wedding" He said before kissing her head
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:13 pm

I wrapped my arms around his slim hips as I nodded, "I love you so much." I said as I hiccupped before stepping away from him as I looked up into his handsome face as I stroked his face with my finger tips before I stood on the trunk at the foot of our bed and kissed him as I was much shorter than him. I put my hands on both of his cheeks and shut my eyes as I let my actions show him how much I loved him before opening my eyes and looking into his blue green eyes and let my emotions flash in my eyes, at the love that exists there for him and our child and future children. I pressed my soft lips against his forehead and stayed there as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and drew him against my body so the side of his face was against my breasts, over my heart. It wasn't a sexual embrace but a loving one, showing that I didn't doubt him and I would stand by his side through thick and thin because I knew how much he loved me. "You are the man of my dreams, your everything I've always wanted. You'll be a very good husband and father to many of our children." I said as I looked him in the eyes. "But remember that I will hurt you if you go to other women." I said as I was serious.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:39 pm

Adien embraced her shoulders before letting his grasp loosen so that Sasha could look up into his face. " As do I my sweet" he said as he kissed her soft warm lips. Adien allowed one of his hands to travel to the back of her neck while the other stayed on her lower back. He could not help but laugh out loud at her last words " Do you really think I would ever go after another woman when i have the best in my arms?" Adien questioned teasingly as he kissed her forehead, nose, and then her neck.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:45 am

"Well you never know." I said watching him kiss me places before I let a hand go into his hair and hold his face against my neck as I let a hand trail down his right shoulder, down his chest, down his stomach, over his hip, and gently grasped his manhood as I kissed his face tenderly as I gently started to rub him, to get him aroused as I was, "I want you Aiden, take me." I whispered into his hair as I smiled with true happiness shown in my eyes as I put one of his free hands over the laces at the front of my dress so he could undo them so he would bare my breasts to his view as I closed my hand over his so he had a handful of my left breast and squeezed.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:01 pm

Adien could not help but smirk at Sasha's behavior, he was enjoying it more than just a little bit. He was caught off guard as he felt his love travel her hand down to the family jewels. It jolted him when she squeezed. A growl slipped from his mouth as he did not need any encouragement to take her. Adien pressed his growing covered cock up against his soon to be bride as he let his left hand kneed her left breast while his right hand skillfully went to work undoing her dress. Once he had undone all the buttons and ties, Adien gently pulled Sasha's dress to the ground before picking her up placing her back against the wall of their bed chamber while his left hand and mouth gave attention to her breast and his right hand gave attention to her peach gently stroking her growing wet warm lips.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:15 pm

I moaned loudly as I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the wall. I spread my legs for his hand at my peach, "Aiden, please." I said whimpering softly as I let a hand stroke his cheek gently as he suckled on my breasts. My peach pulsed with the need for him to push inside me. I let my hands travel down his body until I undid his pants and his eager erection came out of his pants. I pushed the breast he was sucking on more into his mouth as I moaned again as my breasts and nipples were so sensitive now that I was pregnant. I watched him suck greedily at me before I gently pushed at his chest. I heard the pop of his mouth disconnecting from my breast, I walked away from him naked as I began to light candles by our bed. I soon finished before going back to him and undressing him until he stood naked in front of me and I looked over his body greedily as I ran my hands down his strong chest and stomach before grasping his hips and pulled him to me just a tad roughly. "Come here." I said kissing his lips and chest before taking his hand and pulled him to the bed because I didn't want to have sex against the wall. I got onto the bed and laid there looking at him with my legs spread and waiting for him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:58 pm

Adien smirked around her nipple as he heard her moan and plead with him. He could feel her peach becoming more and more ready for him to take her. Adien Helped Sasha undo his pants allowing his erection to come free from being trapped in his pants. His tongue flicked against her breast as Adien felt her push the back of his head so that he would suckle more. He soon allowed her breast to gently fall form his mouth as he felt her small hands push on his chest. Adien watched as Sasha want around their room lighting candles before coming back to him to finish undressing. A larger lustful grin came across his face at how aggressive his soon to be wife was being with him. Adien slowly followed behind Sasha to their bed all the while watching her hips sway back and forth, his cock growing larger and hard just by watching her. He watched as she laid down on the down her legs spread apart like a blooming flower ready to be plucked. Adien slowly climbed onto the bed gently getting on top of Sasha as he started to kiss her neck before moving to her mouth while his right hand fondled her right breast and his left hand held her left hip firm but light as he teased her peach with his large dick rubbing it on her entrance as well as pocking her to see her face react.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:14 pm

"Aiden, please stop teasing me. I'm so horny." I said as my pussy clenched with the need of him to be inside me. My pussy clamped down on him when he'd poke me with his cock. I locked my hands on his ass and pushed him forward as I was getting impatient with him not fucking me. I kissed him as I watched his pupils dilate with lust. My swelling stomach pressed to his flat one and the baby kicked it's father, I smiled against his lips as I stroked his face with my finger tips as I bit his neck enough of a warning to him to just fuck me and stop messing around. I took his hands and tangled our fingers together and put them over my head as I trapped his hands so he couldn't tease me with them as I was done with him teasing me so much but right now I was to impatient to allow him to have some fun because my hormones were out of whack so I was impatient.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:39 pm

Adien could barely hold in a laugh as Sasha was being so assertive with what she wanted. He smiled as he felt their child kick against him as he leaned over to kiss the child's mother. " alright alright my love I will stop teasing" He said into her ear as he lined his hips up. Even though his hands were entangled with Sasha's above her head, he was still Very skilled in the art of finding his target. Adien slowly began to move his hips forward pushing his large dick into her peach's entrance. He groan at her tightness as his cock could barely fit into her like the first time. Adien leaned forward kissing Sasha on the lips as he grind his hips against hers. He slowly and gently pushed in and out so he would not hurt her or the baby but enough that she received the most pleasure
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:46 pm

I arched my body into his as I let his hands go as I put my hands on his back as I leaned up and kissed his shoulder as I wrapped my legs around his hips so he'd stay inside me but not to hinder his thrusting. "Please." I said in a breathy voice as the baby continued to kick him repeatedly. I pressed my much larger breasts against his smooth chest, I lightly dug my nails into his back enough so there was indentations but no blood. I kissed his lips possessively and greedily as my hormones flared to life as my juices coated him even more so every time he started to pull out it would make sucking sounds. I soon clenched his strong muscular upper arms as every nerve ending in my body was on fire as I was nearing my climax.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:37 pm

Adien continued to pump in and out of her at an easy pace, he was still a bit timid not wanting to hurt their baby. He placed a hand on her hip as he continued to make love to his pregnant soon to be wife while his other hand entangled into her hair near the back of her neck. Adien grunted as he felt himself nearing his climax. He picked up the pace when he sensed Sasha coming close to her climax
(SSS)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:11 pm

He hit my g-spot head on and I exploded in sensations, "Aiden!" I cried out his name as I put my face against his neck as I gasped and my inner muscles clenching down on him. I got a harsh kick from our baby which made me gasp loudly as I put a hand on my large swollen stomach. I was about six months pregnant. I nuzzled his neck as I pressed a kiss to his strong neck as I ran my finger tips up and down his back as I knew that soon we wouldn't be able to have sex from the front as I was getting to large for him to safely thrust without hurting the baby and possibly me. I sighed blissfully against his hot sweaty skin as I looked up into his sea colored eyes and leaned up to press a loving kiss between his eyes and pressed my forehead against his as I tried to get my breathing and heart under control but it was hard. I moved my hair out of the way and the sweat on my face kept it out of my way as I kissed his chest.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4