Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always Running, Never Stopping [M]

2 posters

Go down

Always Running, Never Stopping [M] Empty Always Running, Never Stopping [M]

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:49 pm

It was a peaceful sight, the wind blowing leaves across an almost deserted road, a small gas station the only sign of civilisation in sight. Hetta stood at the cashiers booth about to pay for her items, she barely looked 16 and yet she had turned 18 just a month ago. There were no celebrations of the milestone she had reached, there was no-one left to celebrate with... her whole family had been slaughtered. Hetta was not an ordinary teenager by any means, most people were unaware of the mystical world that lay just under the surface of their own world.

Hetta was of noble blood amongst her own people, her family one of the most influential families in the northern hemisphere, well it had been until the Barnesa Clan had taken the lives of almost all of her family, immediate and extended and as far as she was aware Hetta was the only one in her line left alive. As the last of her known family, all of their resources were hers, and as such she had been able to buy herself a variety of things to aid in her survival. Her SUV sat outside being refuelled, inside was everything she need to survive, food, water, first aid. She travelled alone, with no-one and nothing depending on her she had nothing that they could use against her emotionally.

Hetta passed the money to the man behind the counter, and as their hands accidentally touched she felt a sense of dread in her stomach, he must of sensed it as the evil smirk across his face was clear to see. She turned to run but the man re-fuelling her car was making his way to the door, she grabbed a small metallic stand and threw it at the thin window, as the glass shattered she leapt through and made a run for her car. Her hands fumbling for the keys she grabbed the handle and yanked hard, feeling the door connect with someone she jumped in with out looking back and started the car, the wheels screeching as she skidding out of the lot. Her hands still shaking she drove as fast as she could, heading even further away from the city.

[So I re-did the paragraph again, I wasn't happy with the original one. More than one person can join, it would be nice if some-one would play as a Barnesa clan member/leader. She has undiscovered supernatural powers, so you character can also have them if you wish. ]
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Always Running, Never Stopping [M] Empty Re: Always Running, Never Stopping [M]

Post by Death Rules Thu May 28, 2015 3:50 pm

Parker
I looked at the little screen as I watched where she was going and I started down the road she was on and let my porche go in speed as I sped to catch up with her. I had one arm on the window with my arm out the window and my other hand on the wheel as I looked out the wind shield at the expanse of road. I soon heard sirens and smirked softly as I switched gears and pushed the gas pedal down even more and my car shot forward as I soon disapeared out of sight of the police, "Dumbasses." I said out loud as I started to listen to music and look on the screen as my tires screeched as I turned sharp but was an expert driver so I could handle a speeding car easily. I was slowly gaining ground on her but kept my distance so as not to look like I was following her so she wouldn't get paranoid or scared and hide from me when I just wanted to help her.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu May 28, 2015 3:58 pm

Hetta, turned onto a dirt road. She had slowed down after she was sure no-one was following her anymore, opening her laptop on the passenger seat, she moved the rest of her funds onto her card and then closed the laptop. It was time to disappear again and she would have to move to another state this time, she pulled over and parked on a narrow country road behind some bushes. Reclining her seat backwards she turned off the engine and undid her seat belt.

This time she had gotten away, but how many more times could she escape. Running her fingers over the locket around her neck she sighed. The Barnesa clan would never give up, so she could never stop running.
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu May 28, 2015 4:05 pm

I soon took in her scent and smiled as I parked well down the road so she didn't see me. I got out but didn't shut my door so she couldn't hear me and headed very very quietly towards her like a mouse. The vehicle soon came into view and shifted shapes and jumped onto the roof of the vehicle and laid my head down above the drivers side door and my big bushy tail laid against the rear window as I took a big sigh and waited for her to react even though I wasn't going to hurt her unless she hurt me. My large paws could be seen a little bit through the window. I smiled softly as I closed my eyes as I was exhausted from traveling day and night and 24/7 trying to catch her and make her let me come along. I enjoyed road trips and I just wanted to protect her from my messed up family. I laid my head down and my large muzzle came into view and my pointed top fangs showed just under my chin as my breathing fogged up a small part of the window
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu May 28, 2015 4:22 pm

Hetta gasped as a loud thud awoke her from her light sleep, she scrambled for her keys which were on the passenger seat. Her delicate hands shaking as she put them in the ignition, she turned the key... her engine spluttered and her heart sank as she realized that her gas had run out. She rested her head on the steering wheel and took a moment to think, there wasn't a chance in hell she could outrun them and if she gave in she would be killed. She turned in the seat and grabbed a pistol which she never fired and her rucksack.

Hetta climbed over to the passenger seat and slowly opened the door, she burst from the door and began running up the road heading for the bushes, what Hetta lacked in strength she made up for in stamina and agility. She was too scared too look back as she continued to run.
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu May 28, 2015 4:28 pm

I got up and jumped down from the roof before I ran after her, easily eating up ground and gaining on her. "I just want to talk to you!" I yelled as I was between wolf and man. I got in front of her and looked at her, "I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to talk to you." I said as I kept my hands from my body so she knew I meant no harm to her. I ran my fingers through my hair as I looked at her with my ocean blue eyes. "I'm not here to kill you or anything like that. I want to protect you from my family, I don't believe in killing people for no reason and that's what they are doing. Being greedy." I said hoping she'd believe me as that was my pitch. I panted a little bit as I was exhausted and was running on empty as I haven't eaten for a while now. "You can believe me." I said showing her my back. She'd know what the betrayal beatings my family did, she'd know that I meant no harm to her or well I hoped
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu May 28, 2015 4:42 pm

Hetta skidded to a stop as he pulled infront of her, her face was damp with tears as he spoke. Her sweet english accented voice shook as she answered him " The last person who said that to me, tried to kill me, so forgive me if I don't believe you." she said as her hands shook, she drew the pistol but didn't raise it to him.

" How can you protect me? I am marked for death, I've tried to stay off the radar and you still find me, why would you risk your life for me..? " A shocked look showed on her face as he turned around, the marks on his back.. she knew what they meant.. she moved closer and ran her fingers gently down his back asking " Why would they do this to you ? "
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu May 28, 2015 4:48 pm

I looked at her over my shoulder, "Because I don't believe in killing people, let alone you." I said wincing as I moved away so she couldn't touch them any longer. "So are you hungry? I'm just starving." I said as I lifted my head a little bit and took in the scents around us and the wind was in my favor. My eyes turned to golden and I grabbed her, her gun falling to the ground as I saw a wolf land where we had been. I pushed her none to gently into my porche and my tires squeeling as I backed up when another wolf attempted to jump on the hood of my car. I fish tailed, avoiding the wolves. I turned the car around at full speed and headed down the road at about a little over two hundred miles an hour. "Put your seat belt on please." I said nodding as I kept all the windows up so they couldn't follow our scents. We eventually got away and I pulled up to a gas station to fill up the tank, I handed her some money. "Why don't you get us some food, the more the better." I said as I was dangerous when I was hungry.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu May 28, 2015 5:00 pm

It was all a blur, one moment they were talking and the next moment his eyes shone like gold and she being bundled into his car, her eyes wide with fear as the other wolf attempted to jump on the car. The skill he held in driving a car was apparent as he expertly maneuvered it through and around the wolves. She scrambled to find the seat belt as they hurtled down the road, after what seemed only minutes they pulled into a gas station, she stepped out of the car and reached into her bag, pulling out her card. She handed him her card, it had all her money on it, but she was scared to use it, so for now it was better in his hands.

Walking into the gas station she filled a basket with food items and drink, although she used the cash sparingly, she walked over to the cashier and checked outside to see if he was still there, which he was. Handing over the money to pay for both the gas and the food she waiting for the cashier to process the items, once he was done she made her way outside and handed him a big bag of food and placing the rest in the back of his car. She climbed back into the safety of the car, her nerves still torn to pieces.
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu May 28, 2015 5:09 pm

I could smell her fear. I sat in the car and patted her arm, "Don't worry, I won't let them get you." I said as I made that promise and I kept them. I soon got us into a hotel. I paid for the room but with two beds. "Get some sleep." I said sitting down on the bed and began to eat and within five minutes the big bag of food was done and I was full and I smiled. before going into the shower and taking a shower but being careful of my wounds. I got clothes on and headed for bed. I fell asleep pretty quickly but I'd hear anything that moved outside the door and I'd open my eyes and listen to every little sound that was by our door. I looked over to her sleeping form and nodded before facing the door and watched it as my heart pounded with nervousness. I stood up to my full height of 6'9 and squared my shoulders and locked my muscles in place before I felt the impact of a wolf and we started to fight. I shifted quickly and I growled as we started to rip each other apart, my claws easily going through flesh and pone. I was an alpha, I was larger and stronger. I looked at the girl before picking her up and grabbing my keys and money. I ignored the pain of her laying over my shoulder. I laid her gently into the back of my porche and got in before I saw more wolves coming. I opened my window and gave a triumphant howl before a car blew up and quite a few were on fire before rolling up the window and headed away with a large ass grin on my face before groaning in pain that was in my shoulder. I looked back at her and sighed.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu May 28, 2015 5:26 pm

Hetta was in a deep sleep dreaming of being chased, not even the brawl in the room awoke her. As she was placed in the back of the Porsche she stirred and woke up a short while later, she immediatly shot up in her seat and head butted the roof, rubbing her head she giggle softly, but that was cut short as she saw his shoulder. " You're wounded, let me see.." She leaned forwards and looked at what seemed to be a bite wound.

She looked around and spotted her backpack which she had left under the passenger seat, reaching into it she pulled out her medical kit. It held almost everything she needed, minus the serious drugs. She quietly said " You may want to pull over, this might hurt a bit... "
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu May 28, 2015 5:34 pm

I looked at her, "I will heal, I'm almost done." I said as I pulled over any way and got out of the car and put my hand on the car and shut my eyes through the pain. I looked at the wound and it was very deep, went to the bone. My body was healing but not fast enough for my liking. My eyes shown gold as I looked at the moon and shifted forms and then went back to human. More of my wound healed but it wasn't good enough. I looked at her, "Fine, do your magic." i said waiting for her to patch me up as I put my hands on a tree so I didn't break any but the tree. I took deep breaths as I tried to calm down as I could only imagine what she was going to do to me even though she was nice enough to do this when she could just walk away but she wasn't that kind of person. "I guess their smarter than I thought." I said
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu May 28, 2015 6:01 pm

She frowned "You should have never tried to help me, now they will hunt you.." She grabbed the suturing needle and thread and quickly but efficiently stitched the wound closed, applying Iodine on top of that to kill any bacteria. " Your healing should be able to do the rest and it should heal by morning.." She grabbed her rucksack and put in over her shoulder.. " I'm not going to let you get hurt, trying to protect me." She turned and began to walk into the forest which they were parked next to..

She only made it a few steps before she turned around " There is a reason I travel alone, anyone that I even care about a little bit always dies..I can't let anyone die because of me..."

(Brain fart, I'm heading to bed anyways, I'll be online tomorrow though Smile )
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu May 28, 2015 6:08 pm

(Okay, what time will it be in wisconsin when you get on?)

I laughed, "Do you really think I can't take pain? I want to help you and you will let me because I'll just follow you if you don't let me." I said crossing my arms across my chest and looked at her and smiled as I liked being stubborn. I walked beside her and stopped beside her as I looked her in the eyes, "I'm not going any where so you might as well suck it up and deal with it woman." I said putting my hand on her lower back and gave her a little push as I started to walk back to the car and got in and waiting for her to get in. I was very good at being stubborn as I got that from my family even though I was disgusted by them. When I got her in I pulled onto the road and headed north towards the border of Canada as there was and alpha that would protect me and her until I could figure out a way to keep us safe. "Might as well sleep." I said nodding as I didn't trust her with my porche, stupid? Yes I knew that.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:58 pm

Hetta sighed as she was ushered back into the car, she was more than capable of driving but boy and thier toys right ? She rested her head to the side and stared out of the window, she daydreamed about her old life and the people she had lost. Before closing her eyes to fall into a peaceful sleep..

Hetta was only young when she first went on the run, people often took pity on her and it made it easier to get by without using any of her money. At the time her age meant she had to travel by foot or bus or take a massive risk and hitchhike which for her was not an option. In all that time running she had been alone, never having anyone by her side meant this was hard for her, the feeling of trust did not come easy and the idea of someone getting hurt protecting her was unbearable.

(I went back and re wrote this bit and I have more time now, since I quit work lol )
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down