Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh, that Suoh!

2 posters

Go down

Oh, that Suoh! Empty Oh, that Suoh!

Post by TheSonador Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:49 pm

Oh, that Suoh! Travesty2

Suoh is a 16.2hh Warmblood cross stallion. He's a medium-tone chestnut with a white blaze and no other markings.

Although his outward manner would be best described as flamboyant, egotistical and dramatic, he is genuinely kind and thoughtful to others. Suoh's "first impression" personality differs from his true personality insofar that he is both poised and charming at first, but often bumbling and attention-seeking outside of that milieu.

Suoh sees himself as superior in most situations and will immediately take charge. He's extremely loyal to his friends and sees them as family and would do anything to protect them - but he's a lover, not a fighter. Despite this, he would step up if you tried to hurt one of his allies.

Despite his childish attitude he is suprisingly intelligent. Although there are instances where he demonstrates brilliant insights that surprise many, he still remains a goofball and a flirt most of the time.

His more positive traits are adventurousness, courage, passion; his more negative traits being arrogance, stubborness, impulsivity, a lack of discipline, and a tendency to leave projects midway.

TheSonador

Back to top Go down

Oh, that Suoh! Empty Re: Oh, that Suoh!

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:01 am

(Mind if I join? xD)

Oh, that Suoh! IMG_7841-722949

Name: Naomi

Breed: Mustang

Appearance: Naomi is about 15.11hh tall, quite large for a mare. She is pure black, but has a white diamond like shape on her forehead, and a small, narrow white blaze. Her eyes are an electric blue.

Personality: Naomi is a wild, and carefree mare. She is what you would call a bit of a tomboy, and she doesn't take crap from anyone, doesn't matter who they are. Naomi will do what she wants, and will not allow others to control her, or take charge of a situation she can deal with on her own. Though she is beautiful and charming, she's not easy to tame, and very strong. Naomi is a fighter, and she will stand up to those who push her around. Naomi is very intelligent, and knows how to read her opponents quite well. Naomi is adventurous, brave, and daring. She loves a challenge.

History: Doesn't like to say. Find out!

Mate: Hell no.

Any kids: Hell to the no.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSonador Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:22 pm

(OOC - I'd love you to join!!)

Suoh trotted forward, strong legs swinging easily beneath him, propelling his muscular frame over the ground with ease. He swished his tail at an insect, pausing to look out over the meadow.

He'd been on his own for some time now, something that bothered him greatly. He didn't like being alone. He was a social creature; too social, according to his old friends in his last herd.

"Suoh, you're not even a part of this!"

His old friend Pacific's voice rung in his head. God, he missed that bastard.

"Pacific, I was just trying to help."

"Well don't!" He snapped. "You're just in the way! You're always in the way, Suoh! Just come off it!"

Come off it. Well, come off it he had.

He'd come so far off it that he was all the way out here, by himself, and by God it was driving him nuts.

Suoh dashed sideways and snorted when a twig snapped nearby - just a bird.

"God, I'm getting jumpy." He said to himself.

TheSonador

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:43 pm

Naomi raced through the meadow at tremendous speed, her strong muscular legs carrying her massive body over the hills and dodging rocks, black mane swishing in the wind. She leaped over a log, and carried on, her electrifying blue eyes burning with a wild craving for some challenge.

The gorgeous mare skidded to a stop at a creek, and bent her massive cranium down, drinking up the cool water, her adrenaline returning. Naomi heard another's words, and she snapped up her head, looking around and standing stiff. The scent of a stallion filled her nostrils, and she sneezed. "Brilliant! Another stud to deal with!" Naomi spat, Australian Accent flowing with venom.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSonador Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:42 pm

Suoh's ears flicked forwards.

Was that a voice? Oh, please. Please, please be a voice.

Unless of course, it was an unfriendly voice. He lifted his head when the wind shifted. He inhaled deeply.

Yes, there was another horse here. Somewhere not too far off, by the sound and smell of it. Suoh whinnied loudly, trying to draw the attention of the stranger. He saw no reason why they wouldn't be friendly.

He pushed off, his movement high-stepping and fluid. He broke into a soft canter, loping gently out of the treeline and into the open part of the meadow.

He stopped squarely, turning his head to scan the perimeter of the area. His gaze focused forward when he noticed a black shape near the trickling stream some distance off.

Yes, someone to talk to at last!

Wait - it couldn't be... could it? The horse was tall, just a hair shorter than him (His friends had often referred to him as "the giraffe") and had a jet black pelt. There was a white marking on its face, which looked very familiar.

"Dude!" Souh called. He reared up, charging forward, kicking and bucking with joy as he flew over the ground, his long legs stretching out over the grass until he was close to the horse.

"I thought you were-" Suoh nearly sat down in an attempt to stop short. Noticing the horse's vibrant blue eyes, he realized this was not someone he could, for lack of a better term, glomp. He managed to skid to a not very graceful stop in front of the mare.

TheSonador

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:08 pm

The mare whirled around, and glared right at the stallion, her electric blue eyes glittering. "Hullo there, mate. Good day, eh?" She called to the stallion. His next sentence made her stop. "What? You thought I was what?" Naomi sneered, hoofing the ground.

(Sorry they're so short. My muse is terribly low.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSonador Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:21 pm

(It's ok! I'm just having so much fun having someone to rp with!)

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I mistook you for a friend of mine."

Suoh eyed the mare up and down once before stepping backwards and getting himself upright on all fours again, as he'd been frozen in the same spot on his arse that he'd stopped in.

He shook the fresh layer of dust from his coat.

"I'm sorry, this was rude of me. Let me introduce myself. My name is Suoh." The young stallion took several respectful steps backwards before curling one foreleg up and lowering his neck in a melodramatic bow. "What's your name?"

TheSonador

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:09 pm

Naomi lifted up her head, long neck gracefully stooping up high. "No, it's alright." She replied, and bent her head back down to get a drink. Suoh.. That was an unusual name, but it was unique.

"My name is Naomi." She told him, looking at the stallion with a softer gaze.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSonador Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:42 am

Suoh tilted his head curiously.

"What a lovely name. It's very nice to meet you Naomi."

He lowered his head to take a tentative sip of water from the stream.

"Are your from around the area? What kind of horse are you? I'm a little lost myself as you probably noticed."

(Sorry kinda short)

TheSonador

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:46 pm

Naomi nodded, and looked at Suoh. "Yes, I quite like it myself. Nice to meet you too, I guess." She replied, looking at the stallion with her electrifying eyes.

She laid down and dipped her hooves in he stream slightly, shaking her head softly.

"No, I'm from the other side of the lands, actually. I left my herd after my mother died." Naomi told him, standing back up on her strong legs. His next question made her smirk. She was proud of her breed. "I'm a Mustang. And I'm not really lost, just exploring." Naomi said, nodding her head. "So where are you from, mister Suoh?"

(Suoh's quite the charmer. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSonador Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:09 pm

(Well, HE certainly thinks so. xD)

Souh pricked up his ears attentively at her voice. "Me? Oh, I'm from a herd that's currently north of here. I sort of decided to branch out on my own."

Not a lie, exactly. He hadn't been forced to leave, though he felt that if he stayed, he'd have been stepping on a few toes.

Oh well, it really wasn't important anymore.

"Are you headed anywhere in particular? I'm just sort of following the wind."

TheSonador

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:28 pm

Naomi nodded, looking North where he had directed, sighing softly. She wasn't sure where her herd was, but took no concern to it, and bent her head down.

She nipped at the grass, eating a bit of it. Suoh's brawny voice captured her attention. Lifting her head again, Naomi looked at the stallion.

"No, not really. Just kind of adventuring everywhere, I guess."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down