Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Years!!! <3

3 posters

Go down

2 Years!!! <3 Empty 2 Years!!! <3

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:03 pm

Hey guys, it's Cena. I meant to post this four days ago, but I didn't have the time, as I was busy. But I have been on Horse Island for now two years(and four days lol), and I am very glad I haven't left yet. This site has pretty much kept me dedicated, and probably will for more years to come. <3 I've made so many friends here, and I have reached a couple gouls. Such as, becoming an experienced roleplayer. And becoming a Moderator, which I am very happy I made it that far. Everyone here is so friendly and fun to be RP with, and talk to. I am younger than a lot of people here, most of the people here in fact, but I can't say I care. Because I really don't. xD On the internet, when you've become such good friends with someone, you don't care about age gap. There are many people I haven't really roleplayed with, or talked to at all, but I still love you all. Some people, such as Arrow(BlueBabyDoll), Soul Hunter, and a couple others inspired me to become a better player. My very first topic here was RP With Durnal, and it is still going, after over two years of roleplay.

And now, a special thanks to themagus, Arrow, Infinity(Kenz you're awesome by the way lol), Blackberry, horsegodess, Wild One, Harley, Daydreamer, Dark**Light, Tayssi, and many more for roleplaying with me and helping me become a better roleplayer. It really means a lot to me, and I just love you all. So thank you for your support, and help. <3 Two years, and more to come.

~Cena
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

2 Years!!! <3 Empty Re: 2 Years!!! <3

Post by themagus Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:23 pm

WOOHOO 2 YEARS! HOORRAH!

2 Years!!! <3 Cheers
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:34 pm

*Happy break dance cause I'm fabulous*
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:49 pm

Happy two years girly!!! I'd be going on five on my original account Surprised ! And love you too!!
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Location : Standing alone in the clouds. Looking down on everything I ever did.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:48 am

Hahaha Kenz, you're amazing. <3 I love you three! c:
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content