Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"And stars make love to the universe."

Go down

"And stars make love to the universe." Empty "And stars make love to the universe."

Post by ѕɩɴɩѕᴛᴇʀ Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:24 am

"And stars make love to the universe." 7578830_zps695710ab
armisice ▮ Surrender to me or meet your Death
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"And stars make love to the universe." Ezpbb7

"And stars make love to the universe." 7579781_zps1fe6d4d9
 |  | electrifying blue eyes |  | 6'1 hands tall |  | 945 lbs |  | masculine |  | Mortal  | 

"And stars make love to the universe." Tumblr_l84th71A8B1qb0tnwo1_500

"And stars make love to the universe." 7579687_zps33103b47
ssassin

■ ■ ■■■ ■■ ■■■ ■■ ■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
 My heads under water, but I'm breathing fire.

◟♔ ░░░░░░░░ armisice ᴙᴍɪѕᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴜᴅᴃᴀᴙ ѕɪᴄʟʏ

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▎a character brought to you by (  S i n i s t e r
▎horse not by me
▎forum layout made by my friend on another site, Asphyxiat3d
▎lone mare
▎average activity (seven to eight)
▎average muse (ten)
▎we're currently `FINISHED and ❛ please do not steal !!
▎something for you to enjoy ( her soundtrack ) [←click!!]

♛ ❛ ntree --- appearance and fundamentals  」

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
"And stars make love to the universe." Tumblr_m46nde9IIZ1qhjrdso1_500
4 years old ┆ mare┆ rogue┆ born Dec. 1st ┆ Pinto ┆Sagittarius

"And stars make love to the universe." 7a1809c6732df6a0835e8839b2ced8dc

Armistice was always a small fae from the beginning 'till now. But this did not stop her from becoming a merciless competitor in a fair fight, she looked up to her father who  trained her to be a master-mind assassin. Her father also taught her that the bigger your enemy is, the harder and faster they will fall. So, being a small and not so fragile mare like herself, she lived up to that saying and will continue to live up to it 'till the day she dies. Armistice gets her broad features from her father, though angelic and feminine looks from her mother. Her enormous cranium is structured well with iron clad jaws and jaw lines that are aligned perfectly with her face. Her eyes are almond shaped though her actual eyes are a brisk and luminous blue that look as if she is blind for they are electrifying -- like your staring into another world. Her mane and tail are both a crystallizing white ghostly color, unique really. Her full body coating is white but with dark grey snow flakes splattering every inch of her body, leaving little to no white specs. 
When Armistice is upon all four hooves, she towers at the height of 4'9. Small, I know, but do not doubt her skills and wits. She could take you down without even flicking a single fore-hoof. Now when Armistice is up on her hind quarters, usually called rearing up or semi-rearing, she towers at the height of 5'3. Long strong legs that carry her from A to B, her steel toned hooves easily help her up and down rocky mountains. She surely got her height from her mother but her broad and masculine features from her father, which makes her manly in a way.

♛ ▌ ❛ ain course ─ personality & history  」

"And stars make love to the universe." Tumblr_m1imm3dR9i1rouoxbo1_500

lunt &evel-headed
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀
 I am no one's puppet, I'm the only one who's going to be toying with my strings.
Armistice is what you call level-headed, calm, and collective. Quite mature for her age, she rarely will interact with childish beings for they can or will get under her skin. She hates being pushed around. You can only push this fae so far until she snaps and when she does it's best to run away as fast as you can. This mare may be small, but she is not fragile, actually, she's no where near it. If you must mistake her as a weakling, that is where you are wrong, Armistice got her name for a reason so don't under estimate the size of the femme. She will always prove you wrong. Her word is law, basically, she keeps to her word and will never break it. Her word can either mean life or death, depending on what the situation is. A fact Armistice lived up to was one that shown itself frequently, the bigger they are; the harder they fall. Which true, this mare has fought colossal beasts much larger than her and they have fallen in defeat. So do not take her small size for granted, you'll always get the horns if you do so. She does liking playing games either, your either going to stick to your word or die. Your choice, not hers. Armistice is not heartless nor uncaring, but she is incapable of love and does not show any types of emotions -- this fae cannot be tamed. Do quote that when in battle she shows absolutely no mercy, indeed you may wanna watch your back for the shadows is her save haven and knows how to manipulate her opponents with natural elements without even blinking. Oh and you does not believe in unfair fights. So, before challenging, release what your risking; what your doing, because even if this femme is anti-social and distant. She is dangerous and a mercenary beyond any other. Assassin if you must call her. Now, you know much about Armistice, let's just see if you can handle her.

H i s t o r y
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀

" I know not what you see, but what you ask upon me is something you will never receive."

♛ ▌ ❛ essert ─ extras & others  」 

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
"And stars make love to the universe." Tumblr_mm93r14xsz1ra1qhao1_500

▎Armistice is asexual
▎She is mateless
▎Love? What is the meaning of this, really?
▎She has a spot spot for foals, even if she tries not to let it show
▎Soothers? She can be soothed by just being left alone...
▎Angered by those who treat her like a child and knows not what they do
▎She desires to have a family if she can push aside her inhumanity trance
▎She doesn't really have any disorders.
▎Enjoys the silence that looms around her and the thrill of the hunt, the kill
▎Armistice has a pure hated for bright and happy things/horses
▎Fear of loosing her humanity forever.

▪▪ ◞sᴋɪʟʟs & ᴛᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛᴇs

Mᴜʀᴅᴇʀ & ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ
██████████

Bᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟᴍ
██████████

Vᴀʟᴏʀ