Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new day, a new start. [rating M/R just to be safe for future. Mostly to be pg13]

2 posters

Go down

A new day, a new start.    [rating M/R just to be safe for future. Mostly to be pg13] Empty A new day, a new start. [rating M/R just to be safe for future. Mostly to be pg13]

Post by BVBFlame Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:02 pm

It is now early dawn, I have been galloping for hours with little breaks. After galloping what seems like ages from the danger I escaped from, I finally slow as I come into the new place. I toss my head, sniffing the air and pawing the grass. My stomach growls as I swallow the little saliva I have in my parched mouth, I cautiously walk to the water, lowering my head to drink. After I replenish my thirst, I walk around a little to find a thick and tall patch of grass to dine on. Swishing my tail, soaking up the peacefulness and quiet of the place. I keep an ear perked to keep guard. Overhead the sun starts coming up more, glancing up at the sun, estimating it to be about 6 in the morning, I yawn and shake my tiredness away, but my eyes slowly start to try to close, I walk over to a shady spot under a tall oak tree. I lay down, deciding it was safe enough to be able to sleep. I close my eyes going to sleep at once. When I wake up, I see it is mid afternoon, I get to my feet and go to drink again. Once I quench my thirst again I go to graze.
BVBFlame
BVBFlame
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

A new day, a new start.    [rating M/R just to be safe for future. Mostly to be pg13] Empty Re: A new day, a new start. [rating M/R just to be safe for future. Mostly to be pg13]

Post by Wolfy Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:10 pm

A new day, a new start.    [rating M/R just to be safe for future. Mostly to be pg13] Tumblr_myh5g0i5v41ro61pqo1_500

Samuel weaved slowly between the trees, occasionally pausing to nibble at some low hanging leaves or fruit. He jumped a narrow stream, starting at a trot when he landed on the opposite bank. He glanced up at the sky, noting that it was sometime in the afternoon and he had plenty of time to reach his destination. His dark brown eyes scan his surroundings cautiously, watching for any predators or overly territorial horses. Like always, he found neither, and started to head one of the many clearings that led to his favorite grazing spot. However, he didn't pass through like he always did. Instead, Samuel came to an instant halt, rooted to the spot as he watched the mare. He had never seen her before, and like any horse, he was curious. "Hello?" Samuel nickered, hoping he wouldn't scare her.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

A new day, a new start.    [rating M/R just to be safe for future. Mostly to be pg13] Empty Re: A new day, a new start. [rating M/R just to be safe for future. Mostly to be pg13]

Post by BVBFlame Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:21 pm

Rose jumps, slightly spooked at the sudden new voice, she darts her eyes till they land on the stallion. Raising her head standing tall, red eyes full of fire. where did he come from? she wonders snorting. "Who are you?" She asks, sounding cold, as she shakes out her mane, falling slightly over her eyes. Her eyes narrowing as she scans the trees and shadows for any sign of others lurking.
BVBFlame
BVBFlame
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Samuel took a step backwards as she looked at him, not wanting to appear threatening. "My name is Samuel... Sam, if you wish." He responded. He hoped she wasn't aggressive; the last thing he wanted was to have to fight her off. "I'm just passing through." Samuel added, flicking his tail and watching her cautiously. He shifted his weight, waiting for her to reply. His ears swiveled, listening to his surroundings as he waited for her to do something.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BVBFlame Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:07 pm

"Black Rose... Rose for short." her voice sounding skeptical, she swishes her tail, relaxing slightly seeing nor hearing any danger.
BVBFlame
BVBFlame
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:23 pm

"Pleased to meet you, Rose." Samuel dipped his head in greeting, relieved that she seemed a bit calmer now. "I.. I've never seen you around here before. Traveling, or, just felt like changing things up a bit?" He asked, glancing around before letting his eyes settle back on Rose. "If you don't mind me asking." Samuel added.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BVBFlame Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:27 pm

She dips her head slightly in a greeting as well. "Mostly traveling," she responds. "Going where ever the skies take me." she adds looking up at the sky.
BVBFlame
BVBFlame
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:37 pm

He nodded, and looked up the path he had been following. "There's a small grove of fruit trees a couple miles up ahead. If the skies were to take you anywhere, I'd suggest there." He told her, gesturing to the path with his head. "It's rather nice, if you'd like to take a look."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BVBFlame Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:44 pm

She hesitates but nods. "I'll go... lead the way?"
BVBFlame
BVBFlame
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:51 pm

He begins to walk forward, looking over at her as he passes. "Of course." He responds, continuing on into the tree line and not glancing back to see if she was following. Samuel scanned the trees around him, not in the mood to be ambushed by anything.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BVBFlame Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Rose follows leaving several feet away from her and Sam. she glares around, ears perked, at any little sound her ears moved toward the sound
BVBFlame
BVBFlame
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:23 pm

Samuel paused for a moment, glancing over his shoulder, past Rose and to the clearing where they had met. Snorting, he moved forward, increasing his gait to a trot. He could smell the scent of a herd of horses that had passed through here the night before, and see the obvious signs of their trip. Trampled and short grass along with a trail of hoofprints.

The small grove of trees finally came into sight, and Samuel stopped in the middle of the small clearing. "Enjoy."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BVBFlame Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:48 am

Rose trots after, noticing the trampled and short grass and hoofprints as well. Snorting silently she follows Samuel to the small grove of trees. sniffing cautiously at a fruit, timidly taking a bite. the taste of the fruit ignites her hunger as she eats the rest of it. She eats a few more, the taste enchanting her mouth, as she has only been surviving on the lush grass and river water she'd come across. Looking over to Samuel, "Thank you." she says quietly, her eyes soften as well as her expression.
BVBFlame
BVBFlame
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Samuel watched her for a moment, waiting until she was comfortable before settling down and nibbling at a fallen apple. After cleaning up what was edible on the ground, he moved to the trees, easily reaching the low hanging fruit due to his height. His head snapped around when she thanked him, and he dipped his head, muttering a quiet, "You're welcome." Flicking his tail, Sam continued eating, occasionally pausing to look around and make sure they weren't being watched.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BVBFlame Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:04 pm

Rose hungrily nips at the fruits high up. she kicks a tree a few times to knock down several of them. as usual she keeps her ears tuned and listening carefully as she scarfs down apples and grass
BVBFlame
BVBFlame
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:16 pm

Samuel moved over to the stream, quenching his thirst before turning back to Rose. "Where you headed after this?" He asked, watching her carefully. "Anywhere interesting?"
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BVBFlame Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:06 am

After eating enough to where she's not savagely eating everything she sees, she looks up finishing what she was chewing on. "I don't know." Rose pauses thinking. "I don't really know of any places offhand."
BVBFlame
BVBFlame
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:08 pm

"Well, what are you looking for? I've been here for a rather long time, and I could direct you to a few places." Samuel responded, flicking his tail as he watched her. She must have been hungry, and Samuel chuckled at the though.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BVBFlame Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 pm

"I'm looking for somewhere i dont need to keep running away from... a place I can call home, where i dont need to get close to anyone and be let down, you know?" she sighs sadly.
BVBFlame
BVBFlame
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:39 pm

"I see." Samuel responded. He was hopeless in giving her advice about where she could go to find something like that. "Is there a place where no one can let you down? I haven't found it yet. I hope you do, though." He told her quietly, turning away and continuing to fill his stomach.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BVBFlame Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:17 am

Rose thinks about what Sam had said. He's right, she thinks to herself. No matter where you go from now, you can't escape your past, a voice in her head whispers. She shakes her head to clear away the thoughts, she goes back to pulling at the grass.
BVBFlame
BVBFlame
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Samuel rubbed up against one of the trees, unwittingly bringing several apples to the ground, and jumping when they collided with the ground, creating a loud 'thud'. "I haven't even attempted it yet, but you could try and find a herd, or just someone who you know would never betray you. Takes time to find those things, but it's all worth it in the end, right?" He watched her intently, ears swiveling nervously.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BVBFlame Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:52 pm

Rose lifted her head up to look at Samuel. "You're right about that. Things do take time, I agree completely. However, it depends how things turn out to determine if things are worth it in the end."
BVBFlame
BVBFlame
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down