Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run, run away into the arms of danger. (R/M Reserved)

Go down

Run, run away into the arms of danger. (R/M Reserved) Empty Run, run away into the arms of danger. (R/M Reserved)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:28 pm

A light misty rain fell onto the snow leaving impressions as it turned into slush. It was a damp, cold, and windy winter night perfect for cuddling up next to the toasty flames of a fire. However that was not part of Kathrine's plan, she was fleeing from her family in order to find her birth parents. She just had to know why they didn't keep her...but if she did know she would wish she didn't. For the young girl's mother and father didn't want a child so they abandoned her at an orphanage on a night similar to this very one. Shivering she griped her silver luggage handle tightly along with Latina's bright purple zebra leash. She would of taken the bus if they'd allow her 'mut' as the driver called Lati. This had, of course, offended her. Kathy had promptly corrected him by explaining she was pure mini husky...a newly founded breed.

A bench came into view near a large Mansion, which she'd been too tired to take note of. As she slumped down onto the hard wet surface she numbly dropped her suite case. Latina sprung up next to her then roughly shoved her head into her belly curling up in a ball. "Owe, gentle." Her voice was clearly amused as she absent mindedly stroke the dog's fur. "Hold me close in your arms tonight, don't let me go. I don't want to loose you when the sun comes up. So baby please just forget reality with me as our worries slip past. I known I'll be safe in your arms..." Kathy's song continued on as she sang loudly. Normally she wouldn't in public, but tonight she was alone with just her dog...or so she thought.

Back to top Go down

Run, run away into the arms of danger. (R/M Reserved) Empty Re: Run, run away into the arms of danger. (R/M Reserved)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:47 am

(I'm sorry for being so late. It's been a stressful weekend.)

The night brought memories back from many nights ago, his breath taken away. His long, spiked black hair was ruffled by the wind, catching little snowflakes in each outstretched arm. The cold was like him in more then one way, but, it was mostly used as a metaphor to explain how heartless he was. His dark eyes fell upon the large mansion ahead, planning to ruin a great party he was invited too. Ironic, right? To invite a deranged psychopath to your little get together? But, it was a family get together. Though his family were ashamed of him, more ashamed at his father. How could you judge a innocent boy due to his father's actions? Well, either way they molded him into this.. This monster. They had planned his future, told him what he was and what he would only be. Years have passed since the fateful night.. It was much like this, as he recalled. Snow was finally making it's appearance at night,his youthful and innocent eyes wide as he pressed against the window. He thought he heard the jingle of bells, the cheery sound bringing excitement into his little mind. But.. It was the jingle of bells, just not initiating Santa Clause. No, it was the chime of Death's coming, initiating his Mother to the over world, while his Father was taken by the men in blue.

His thoughts brewed up a wicked storm inside him, producing a Cheshire grin along his face. His fingers curled tightly around the camouflage leash, having it clipped to the collar of his one and only pal, Rio. The Great Dane was surely great, it's brindle coat tightening as it's muscles bunched and flexed out. Rio was roughly up to his master's chest, his demonic black eyes showing his true intentions. Though, he led his master off course to the sound of a new voice. The scent was fairly foreign, having identified everything in this small but busy town. Once Rio's eyes fell upon her, he lifted his tail and perked his ears up, this a too-tell signal for his master, who tilted his head at the little runaway. What was she doing here? And why would she a dog like that?!
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Run, run away into the arms of danger. (R/M Reserved) Empty Re: Run, run away into the arms of danger. (R/M Reserved)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:59 pm

(It's fine, I'm just happy you replied. Very Happy)

As cherry colored lips closed the girl gently moved Lati off her lap so that she could lie down on their bench for the night. She hadn't ate anything for the past two days, her mind set on where she was going instead of taking care of herself and her companion. Shivering in cold madly with a mini husky with shaved fur proved to not be of much fun at all. "S-should-d-da brought the-e blank-blanket any-anyways, huh g-girl?" She mumbled stuttering from cold into the dog's head as she held her close. Latina barked a response, but being a dog, nothing more.

All was quite as the two froze in their sleep for at least a good ten minutes. The small dog awoke Kathy by beginning a low growl as she slid off their 'bed' for the night, hackles raised. Taking a fighting position she flagged her tail straight out, bunched her neck slightly, and pinned her ears tightly to her head. If not for her appearance she was intimidating, the fierce rumbling noise she made sounded much like a larger dog. Barking once in warning to the unseen guests she waited for a speedy response. Foot and paw steps grew closer putting her even more on edge, "Back off stranger." The threat was directed to them, yet they still approached. With a battle cry she lunged only stopped by a single word. "Halt!" Staring at her pet with dagger eyes Kathy looked thoroughly upset, "Will you calm down?" Though unhappy she managed a soothing sweet voice that drew the fea to come closer. A pink tongue emerged from black lips as she licked her hand affectionately. 'Some one is coming,' She longed to be able to say this in English.

Bristled Lati whorled around snarling at them, "Who are you, and do you come in peace?!" "Latina, heel!" Grumbling the dog stood her ground in an act of stubbornness. Kathy tilted her head backwards to view Zach and Rio. "I'm sorry if we disturbed you some how?" At the questioning apology her lips cracked a bit. She tried to sit up but aching from cold her limbs refused to budge. Alarmed, she watched the person cloaked in shadows more fearful of their intentions.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:26 am

Rio listened to their little mumbles and whispers, hearing her soft voice flush through his ears. She was young, quite young. Abandoned? Neither of them believed that. They assumed she was a runaway, maybe lost from school. Zach softly petted Rio's head, praising him in a different tongue, bearing a faint grin. As they approached, he watched the girl flip over, the little runt at her side barking. What? Was the dog that stupid? Rio grew a faster pace in seconds, but was unable to get near as Zach practically choked him with a tight tug back. "Stay at my side!" is what his gaze gave Rio. Zach smiled, looking down at the shivering girl. She was small, fragile, helpless. It was everything he wanted, including a little nighttime snack.

"Huh?" he was taken back by her words, seeing the fear in her restless eyes. Now he could only imagine his appearance to her, how gothic and deathly he must've looked with this get up. He pulled back the hood of his sweatshirt, the shadows retreating to reveal his exceeding ghost-like skin. His blue eyes shimmered like crystals, spiked black hair waving in the breeze. "I'm sorry Ma'am. I just couldn't help but ask why you're out here in the freezing cold? Temperatures supposed to drop down to the negatives tonight.." he smiled softly. Rio looked at him, then to her, and then laid on the little runt of a dog, flashing his teeth slightly to strike fear in the mix.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:08 pm

(Oh my gosh I didn't realize you replied, sorry.)

The purebred felt her lips crinkle up as he flashed his teeth at her. A fluffy tail rose up as she snarled, "Who are you?" Her legs were perfectly squared up as she stood as menacingly as possible. "I said, who are you mutt?" The heated anger in voice grew more evident with every word. Lati may of been a smaller dog but her body was perfect for speed, and like all canines she had sharp teeth. "Gosh, stop acting like a little bani rooster." Kathy mumbled under her breath towards the dog. In response she looked a little hurt but stood proudly. "Oh, um, I don't think that's your business but don't worry. Were fine, sir." She said this a little shaky. She could see how handsome he was now that he took off his hood. *Just because he is an attractive man doesn't mean he isn't trouble.* She reminded herself.

Lati tensed at the way her voice weakly came out, and keeping her eyes towards them stepped closer to her human. She gave her a comforting nudge to her mitten covered hand. Half growling, half speaking she announced, "I am nick named Lati and I am a purebred of the newly made Mini Huskies. I'm worth most likely more then you, no offensive. Truth be truth." She didn't speak snotty but a kind of flirty yet cocky smirk formed on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:04 am

(It's alright.)

Rio listened to this rat babble on, his eyes scrolling to his master. One word, one single touch, anything! He begged his master to give the command, to rip out the Chihuahua x Husky mix's vocal cords, skinning the little thing alive. But, no, Zach only kept his smile. He could see the glimmer in her eyes as she fell for the handsome charm he gave off. But, it was not enough, not at all. He listened as well, taking note to her shaky voice. It wouldn't take long for her to break in this world.

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I'll offer one last time, please? I can't help thinking of someone as young as you go through this.. Honestly, I know what it's like." He smiled slightly. It was true though, he had experienced these long, cold nights far from home. Him and Rio, alone along the benches and forest floors. He had to get away from his Father, he just had to.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:30 pm

Lati jumped onto her owner and sat there, quietly. The male wasn't for talk and he obviously didn't like her, which the feeling was mutual. "Fool." She muttered under her breath as her girl spoke with Zach. Kathy thought for a moment, "I don't know, sir, your a stranger. I mean no offence but I can't accept your offer." She spoke as straight forward as possible. Her body trembled from the cold as she allowed her dog to slip into her coat. Lati laid there grumpily watching the other much larger dog. She didn't think they'd go away but her owner wouldn't stop telling her to retreat. So she would for now.

(He can pick her up and take her.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:35 pm

(Bump)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum