Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrounded But Still So Alone(For horsegoddess R-M)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Surrounded But Still So Alone(For horsegoddess R-M) - Page 4 Empty Re: Surrounded But Still So Alone(For horsegoddess R-M)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:13 pm

(Awwwwww. I'm going now. I just couldn't resist replying.)

Brighid

I knew he would want me to explain so I stepped back slightly and took a deep breath before I said, "My parents are the leaders of my old herd. It used to be known that the children of the leaders of the centaur herds, and the leaders themselves, are able to shift shape. But it hadn't happened in a hundred years...until I was born. My mom used to tell me a story, after I was born, she said, for a few seconds I had a body like a human then there was a flash of light and then I had the body of a centaur. That was when my parents knew that I would be able to shift my shape." I paused for a moment just in case he had any questions and to also catch my breath.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Surrounded But Still So Alone(For horsegoddess R-M) - Page 4 Empty Re: Surrounded But Still So Alone(For horsegoddess R-M)

Post by horsegodess Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:15 pm

(hahah! I know that feeling!)
I nodded, listening to her words, allowing her to continue.

(SSS)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:16 pm

(Yep!)

Brighid

"I wasn't able to shift until I was around 13. That was when my parents gave me the spell. I was hesitant to try it at first but eventually curiosity got the better of me and I tried it. I thought it wouldn't work but it did. I was shocked when I looked down and saw that my strong, muscular, equine legs were gone and slim, human legs replaced them. Then I was overjoyed. I had never imagined that I would be able to shift." I said. Then I paused and looked at him before asking, "Aren't you the son of your old herd's leaders?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:27 am

I listen to her, absorbing every word she says, wondering if it can be true. But it must be, the result is standing right before me. "Why yes. I am the son of the herd's leaders" I reply, stepping my front feet into the water, taking her hand in mine.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:14 pm

Brighid

I smile and step into the water, closing his hand in mine. "You should try the spell. It might work." I replied, walking further into the water.

(You don't have to type the whole spell thing if you don't want. You could just put he said the spell or something or other.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4