Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost At Sea (Stallion needed or young male, M/R)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lost At Sea (Stallion needed or young male, M/R) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost At Sea (Stallion needed or young male, M/R)

Post by horsegodess Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:30 pm

I quietly followed the horses, gingerly stepping my sore bare feet over branches and avoiding leaves. My shirt was becoming a nuisance, constantly getting caught of branches as I tangled through the brush, so I removed it, and carried it with me. It my prove to be something useful, considering the little resources I had. Here I was following two horses to find water. I stayed far enough behind them so they would not sense my presence. I was a little nervous for the mare with the big stallion leading her deeper into the heart of the island, but as long as I kept following the horses, I knew I would find water.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Lost At Sea (Stallion needed or young male, M/R) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost At Sea (Stallion needed or young male, M/R)

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:30 pm

Glory nodded and followed after him. She glanced around her at the beach and the direction Diablo ran off into and then back at the water. She watched the horizon for a moment, wondering if there was anyone else out there that survived the boat crash. With a sigh, the young mare trotted after knight and deeper into the forests of the island. She felt lost and vulnerable within the confines of the trees. This was completely unnatural to her. She wasn't a feral horse, she was born and raised in captivity. Every so often she would trip over something she didn't see or cut herself on branches that reached out to grab her. Little whimpers of pain and annoyance escaped her very so often.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2