Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is Forbidden Here. [T - R] [OPEN]

Go down

Love Is Forbidden Here. [T - R] [OPEN] Empty Love Is Forbidden Here. [T - R] [OPEN]

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:25 pm

Love Is Forbidden Here. [T - R] [OPEN] 0000005207-wolf00001-004
ïṉƒïṉïτÿ

Infinity whirled around to grasp a brute's neck, but with one pull of a rope, her legs were pulled from underneath her body, sending her to the ground. "Get off me!" She demanded as a brute crushed her from underneath his weight before throwing her into a den. Infinity looked fairly small and fragile from a distance, but once you get close she is massive and very agile. The Leader of this "pack" of wolves stepped into the cave, and ran a claw over her chest, marking an 'X' on it. "Now we'll know who you are if you escape." The dark and evil Leader snarled. Infinity snarled as the brute walked off with his guards, leaving her in the den with only a couple other prisoners. "Smart of you to steal prey, huh?" A black fae spat sarcastically. Infinity just rolled her eyes, and let her chest bleed, plopping her head down on her massive paws.

----

In the morning, Infinity was clawed awake by a guard. "Get up!" He snarled, pulling Infinity up by the scruff. Infinity was thrown a rabbit for breakfast. She sighed and ate the rather small serving before noticing more yowls. There she saw guards pulling in a brown brute with blue eyes. Her golden eyes were full of interest as she watched them put an X on his chest before throwing him into the den beside her. "What are you in for?" Infinity asked, although it came out more as a sneer.

(Anyone is welcome! Please play the brown brute that had just been thrown in.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down