Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

∞Your Special To Me∞ (Open)

Go down

∞Your Special To Me∞ (Open)  Empty ∞Your Special To Me∞ (Open)

Post by Love Dreams Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:39 pm

∞Your Special To Me∞ (Open)  Tumblr_lu9t04r8Ii1qd8gnxo1_500

∞Kristen Arlene Ballard∞

Kristen sat at the gate on an old castle on a hill you could see the whole city from where she was sitting and thats why she went there everyday at sat at that same spot. She went there to clear her mind often or just to get away from the city or her life for a few seconds. They had just moved there a week ago her dad had got a job offer and they moved from California to London they were in a whole different country different people different look new life. "I hate this place!" Kristen shouts at the top of her lungs our the to beautiful city she was watching over the only people who knew about her secret were her friends back home in Cali she didnt have them here with her no would understood her she didnt really want to make new friends or go to a new school at them she was already different enough being from a different country being half ghost didnt help much either. "Why cant I be normal?" Kristen asks herself sighing softly leaning her head back onto the gate she shivered feeling a pressence there she wasnt just half ghosts she could also see and feel them her throat started to tighten she was gasping for air until soon it stopped. When ghosts often approached her she could feel how they died this one was apparently strangled to death and she didnt want to feel that any longer. Kristen grabbed her bag and phone walking down the hill and down the road back to her house a car approached her almost hitting her "Watch where your going!" She shouted moving closer to the grass out completely out of the road. She sighed once she reached the door to old inn that they lived in the inn had to be atleast 200 years old one of the oldest buildings in the city the oldest was the castle down the road that she visited. The maid answered the door greeting Kristen opening up the door for her "Hi Ms.Kristen I baked some cookies would you like some milk and cookies?" The little old maid said as she closed The door behind Kristen. "No Thank you I'm just gonna head up to my room" Kristen answers going up the stairs to her room.

(I was wondering if you could be a ghost that Kristen meets in the inn that becomes friends with her)
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down