Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always a loner (R/M)

Go down

Always a loner (R/M) Empty Always a loner (R/M)

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Luna runs along the trail, smelling for others near by. She knows she's in heat and any male would come from miles around just to get what he wants. Her fur shimmers as the patches of sunlight hit it and clenches her tail down to hide her scent. She keeps her senses alert for any noises and keeps her pace slowly running through the woods hoping to get through without being seen or sensed. She had left her pack and family for a life of solitude and has been able to stay alone since then. Just the way she likes it.

Luna's bio... https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t12349-skai-diva-luna#345951
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Always a loner (R/M) Empty Re: Always a loner (R/M)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:57 pm

(May I reply?)

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:03 pm

(Sure Smile)
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:08 pm

(Awesome!!!!)
 Nike cooly trotted through the woods. His padded paws hardly making a sound. This was his territory, and he patrolled it often. He, himself, had no pack. Though he was always looking for that special fae, to begin one with. His midnight black pelt, blended in well with the shadows. Then, upon the wind, a sweet smell floated to his nose. The smell of offspring, the smell of Heat. Not even seeing the fae, the smell was enough to make Nike's stomach turn. He picked up the pace into a trot, and soon found fresh prints.

(Are you looking for a forcer, or a good wolf?)

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:22 pm

(Either is fine.)

Luna stops for just a second to check out her surroundings. She tilts her head to the side slightly, listening for anything. The wind blows ever so softly, but it's in the right direction. She catches scent of the male and lets out a low growl looking in the direction it came. Seeing nothing, she turns back to the path and picks up a quicker pace then before. Her paws hit the ground as lightly as she can possibly make them go trying not to make a bunch of noise. She zig zags a few times trying to throw him off her trail if he's coming for her, then speeds up before bursting out of the woods and into a field. The grass towers above her as she runs. She catches sight of a small cave and makes her way into the very back of it, curling up in a ball with her tail tightly against her hole and hoping he won't be able to find her.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:39 am

Nike just caught a glimpse of the fae, before she rushed off. Nike rolled his eyes, and silently followed her. Her zig zagging tracks did not faze him. When he reached the tall grass, he was a little hesitant, but he entered anyway. Slowly following her scent now, he paid close attention to his surroundings. When the grass finally gave way, a little, Nike noticed the fae had taken a drastic turn and headed for a little cave. Nike smiled, that's what a fae would do!

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Hearing him approach, Luna presses against the back of the cave still in a ball. She growls letting him know he is not welcome and looks around for another way out. Spotting an opening to the left, she quietly makes her way toward it only to find that it is too small for her to crawl through. She starts to dig under the hole trying to make it bigger. A few moments pass and finally it's just big enough for her. She slips out hoping not to be seen or heard, takes a look around then bolts back into the tall grass opposite of the brute.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:19 am

My ears prick when I hear her growl. "Easy..." I say slowly. I sit out side of the cave, hoping she calms down a bit. After a minute or two, I hear digging. Again my ears snap forward, as the digging goes on. I slowly got up, and stepped toward the cave. I didn't want her to attack me, but I also didn't want her to leave. I took another step. The digging continued. One more step, the digging stopped. Nike jumped back, his head rotated to the sides. He caught a glimpse of the female, bolting back into the tall grass. She really was determined to get away from him... I slowly trotted after her, being as silent as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:22 am

She heard him speak, but it only made her more determined to get away. Thinking she was a safe distance, she finally slows to a trot then walk panting from the run. She's tired, thirsty, and hungry making her more aggressive. Luna keep her tail pressed down walking though the grass. She hears water nearby and heads for it, knowing it is a bad move, but she needs the cool water. A few feet more and the creek appears ahead. She trots up to it and looks around before lapping up the refreshing cold water. She takes a few steps forward wetting her paws then moves in more and lays down in the middle of the running water. The cold flowing water helps to cool her off as she still pants. Her head turns to a snapping twig as she gets to her feet, baring her teeth. "I know you're there." she growls not taking her eyes off the shadow.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Nike slowly padded after her. His patience was tiring, and he started feeling a bit annoyed. He quickened his pace into a lope. And slowed as he her scent got fresher. He realized she must be drinking. He slowly padded forward, but his annoyance got the better of him. He took a step forward, and instantly wished he had not. A twig cracked under his massive white paw. Nike looked up, and found himself staring at the fae, but he couldn't tell if he was visible. Nike heard the female's voice, and smirked. "I know I'm here to. And I know your there..." Nike guessed the female could see him, as her eyes stared, unwavering at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:36 am

"Yes I am here and your presence is not welcome." she states, her glare unwavering as she backs up in defense.The hair on her back rises and tail clamps down as she continues to stare him down. The sunlight hits the brute and Luna gets a good look at him. He's just a touch bigger than herself and handsome, but he's another wolf nonetheless. "I am just trying to pass through. Is that so much to ask?!" she snaps. Her foot slips on a rock making her loose her balance and go face first into the water. She curses herself while regaining her footing then looks back up only to see the brute gone. Did it work? Am I really alone now? she thinks to herself. I can't possibly be alone. No brute would ever leave a fae alone especially one that's in heat. Luna looks frantically around her, but cannot see him anywhere. She decides to take her chances and starts into the forest behind her.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum