Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a lego house / R / Spritz

Go down

i'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a lego house / R / Spritz Empty i'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a lego house / R / Spritz

Post by → Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:50 pm

i'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a lego house / R / Spritz Create.php?text=Phoenix%20&name=Simply%20Glamorous
i'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a lego house / R / Spritz Tumblr_m94gweCJcn1rrw3rao1_500

" What do you mean I can't stay here anymore?!" I exclaim hysterically as the doctors half drag me out of the hospital doors. " Because Miss Hale you are frightening the other patients with your insanity!" I was confused at this point and very enraged. I struck one nurse in the abdomen. Trying to wiggle myself free from their grasp, though that wasn't very successful. I had been already restrained once again, but this time by two guards. " You can't do this!" My words came out like venom from a cobra, my voice hissing with irritation and anger that began to overwhelm me. " Get your hands off me!" I began to struggle with their tight grasps. Ina quick move I was thrown forward onto the ground, colliding with the Earth surface sharply. Landing on my knees, scrapping them and the palms of my hands. Just before I could snatch my crown up to snap out harsh words, it was too late for that. The doors were closing behind the masculine guards which of course made me scurry to my feet and quickly rush to the enclosing metal plates. Grunting when my body clashed with the now concealed frames, my fists balling up into tight knots. I bang horrifically on the doors, calling out threateningly. Hearing someone say on the other side of the door, that they were going to call the cops, made me stop almost instantly. Dropping my hands to my sides, taking some steps back before dropping to the ground once more. Gazing at the hospital for a while until I rotate to grasp up my single bag. Making my way down the slope, through the gates as they opened for me and out into the real world. 

W.I.P Sorry not done Spritz.

i'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a lego house / R / Spritz Tumblr_md742fxWea1rdqbkso1_500
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down