Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apollo's Abduction. [R]

Go down

Apollo's Abduction. [R] Empty Apollo's Abduction. [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:34 pm

Apollo's Abduction. [R] 661344-bigthumbnail
"Take our son! And run away!" A massive dark brown wolf ordered his mate, turning around to face the invaders that had abducted his camp. Ashton was his name, and his beloved mate's name was Delia. Ashton roared a battle cry and raced into the battle, ripping his teeth into the enemy's flank as if he was trying to tear open an elk's belly. Meanwhile, Delia ran with her son Apollo in her maw, trying her very best to outrun the wolves that chased behind her. Apollo looked around him horrifically, his small rusty amber eyes showing fear and terror. Delia raced down a slope and hid little Apollo in a bush, but before she could get away, a wolf had attacked her. Apollo wanted to help, but the sight of his mother being torn apart froze him. "Mommy!!!" Apollo howled, his eyes wide with fright as his mother was murdered by a large gray wolf. Only tufts of his mother's creamy white fur was left. Apollo whimpered and ran back into the forest, not able to look at his mother's torn up body. Entering the camp, Apollo was devastated to see everything destroyed. He gasped with horror at the sight of his father. Apollo raced forward and skidded to a stop in front of his father, nudging him softly. "Daddy?" Apollo whimpered. Ashton lifted his head to face his son, "This is the last time we'll ever meet, my son. I'll miss you dearly." Ashton rasped before closing his electric blue eyes, and breathing one last time. "N-no... Daddy!" Apollo yipped, tears falling down his face. A white wolf grabbed Apollo by the scruff and raced off with him into the forest, ignoring Apollo's yips and cries for help. Apollo had been abducted.

---

Apollo dug his hind paws into the dirt, his claws unsheathed as he began to dig through the wall rapidly. He had to escape this hell hole. Apollo grabbed a root in his maw and pulled roughly, ripping it from the ground so he could continue breaking through the walls of his cell. Apollo had been held as a prisoner ever since a young pup, and his many escape attempts have failed. Clawing his way through the last layer of wall, he broke through and sniffed the fresh and open air that wafted into his nose. "He's trying to escape!" A guard yowled, causing Apollo to dash away. He raced through the trees, looking behind him as the wolves that had abducted him as a young pup chased after him, enclosing right on his tail. Apollo forced his legs to carry him faster through the snow, making him pant heavier, and his heart beat harder. "Find him!" A wolf yowled, sniffing around for him. Apollo raced away silently, slipping down a steep slope. Gazing at a cave, he came to his senses and dashed forward, disappearing into it. Apollo had succeeded at his escape!

---

Apollo awoke in terror, sweat forming on his forehead. Yep, same dream. "It wasn't a dream. It was real." Apollo said softly before getting to his paws. The 5'5 foot tall brute padded out of his rather small den stiffly, his legs still aching from the day before. Apollo stopped by the river and lapped up the crystal clear water, savoring each gulp of the polarizing liquid. He snatched up a fish, tearing into the scaly meat instantly. Apollo enjoyed eating fish from his favorite river, since it was filled with bass and trout. The male's rusty amber eyes flickered up to look at the sky, his mind clouded with thoughts. Apollo missed his parents dearly, and knew he'd never see them again. But he still trusted his brother, Hex, was somewhere on Earth. Hex was a white wolf with blue eyes, and was younger than Apollo by a month. "Well, I might as well go hunting." Apollo grumbled to himself, setting off into the forest. But a wolf caught his eye. A female. She was a light gray with blue eyes.

(You play as the female Apollo saw. OMFG this took forever.)

Last edited by johncenarules123 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Apollo's Abduction. [R] Empty Re: Apollo's Abduction. [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:58 pm

Anyone?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:01 pm

Bump anyone? I want to start this RP really bad.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:57 am

(okay, apparently it will not allow the pic I photoshopped... That sucks!!!!!)

Malika
Thump.... Thump... Thump... That's all the pup could. The beating of her heart, as she ran. Her grey coat hid her in the newly fallen snow. A perfect camouflage. Soon the Thump... Thump... Thump... was interrupted by a heavier thump. And a breath upon her back. The next instant teeth closed around the pup's scruff. The pup squealed and instinctively curled into a little ball. Her father's voice sounded in her ears,"Where do you think you were going?" Malika managed a little whimper. "I was running away, all the other pups don't like me. They nip me, and pull my ears..." Her father's gruff laughter shook her,"Your an omega, what do you expect them to do?" Malika growled, reminded of her low position. It was no fair, she had been born to two omegas, her father Thorn, and her mother, Alina. She originally had, had three siblings, but they died under the ruff treatment. Now it was only her...
Malkia was now a year older. She was not very big, but very beautiful. She had eyes bluer than the sky. Her grey coat helping her on hunts, she had earned some respect for felling big elk. Yet, Malika was still an omega. She had learned to respond in submissive postures to all the hard treatment. But her mind was not submissive. OH NO! Her mind was strong! And with each bite, and every time she was knocked over, her mind would instantly plot some kind of revenge. After of thinking of her revenge, she would stalk back to her den. But her rebellious spirit grew. When someone would bite her, she would bite them back. She no longer let herself get pushed around, and she soon gained the alpha male's interest. The Alpha had begun to treat her rougher, and she pushed right back. It was not a good thing for a young omega to do... After one particularly nasty bite to the tail, Malika had plowed over the Alpha. She had meant him no real harm, but had accidentally clipped the side of his face with one of her canines. The Alpha had gotten up, his cheek dripping blood. Then he had towered over her, and growled,"Go! And never return! You, Malika daughter of Thorn, are banished from this pack. You have half an hour to go, if you are caught on this territory after that time, you shall be killed!"
Malika had turned on her heel, and ran. Aware of nothing, but the Thump... Thump... Thump... of her heart.
Now a week later, Malika had taken to being a lone wolf. She had been scavenging off a couple of pack, when food was scarce, and hunting when it wasn't. Now, back to the present, now to forget about the past... Malika had said this in her mind everyday. She was beginning to forget little details about her birth pack. And she found she enjoyed forgetting them, she even enjoyed forgetting her parents. Who had never stood up for her... Malika smirked, and walked on. After two miles, she came to a stream, in which she drank. Fish were swimming up current to spawn, and she caught one easily. As she was eating, she noticed a lone male, not far down river. He obviously hadn't noticed her yet, for he was still eating his fish... Malika silently got to her feet, and then trotted across the stream. She heard the male mumble something, and looked back to see him get up. The grey wolf's heart dropped, and she feared he was coming after her. With a grunt, she leaped into a run. Running faster than ever, hoping to lose him...

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:33 am

Apollo watched the female run and rolled his eyes before turning around to go find something to do. Sniffing around for some elk, he only got a stale scent from yesterday. Apollo growled and dashed forward, not looking back as his eyes filled with frustration. Smacking into another wolf, he realized it was the female he had saw just a few minutes before. "My apologies miss. I didn't see you there." Apollo said sympathetically, trying to help her to her feet. "My name is Apollo." He added, sitting down.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:42 am

I smirked as I turned back, and saw that the male was not following me. I slowed my pace, and started sniffing around. All the scents around here were old. I huffed, and turned as I heard something come crashing through the brush. I didn't have enough time to get out of the way as the same male wolf smacked into me. When I hit the ground, the air was knocked out of me. I lay there gasping for a few seconds, and then rose, pushing the male away from me. I growled quietly when he apologized, and I sat down, licking the dirt off my coat. "You really need to watch where your going, Apollo..." I growled. Then I looked at him, and smirked," My name's Malika..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:49 am

Apollo chuckled and rolled his eyes, "Yeah, I guess." Apollo replied, shrugging his broad shoulders. "What are you doing out here alone?" Apollo asked, raising an eyebrow if he had one. He didn't mean to interfere, but for a wolf that was 7 inches shorter than him, they'd normally be in a pack. And she looked maybe 4 months younger than he was.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:53 am

(Oh and Kenz. Could you reply to RP With Durnal?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:57 am

(Yeah just a sec...)
I rolled my eyes, stupid brute... I shook my head, narrowing my eyes just a little," What's it to you?" I growled lowly. This wolf may have been a brute, and he may be huge compared to her, but Malika wasn't gonna take any shit from him. She was sick of getting looked down upon, and any wolf who messed with her, was gonna get ripped to shreds!

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:04 pm

Apollo flicked an ear. "Hey, calm down. I was just wondering." Apollo replied, giving a soft sigh. "I've only seen few lone females. Sorry if I intruded." Apollo growled, looking away to look at the horizon, memories washing over him. Apollo shuddered at the memory of that dark gray wolf that murdered his mother, and watching his mother being ripped apart by him. 'I'll avenge you some day father.' Apollo thought.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:11 pm

"Don't tell me what to do!" I growled loudly. I to sighed, and calmed down a bit. I watched the male look away, and thought he must be a Alpha. From his size, he had to be! Malika sniffed the ground again, but caught no scent of wolves except for her, and the brute. "So where's your pack?" I asked gruffly.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:16 pm

Apollo's ears pricked at her question, and he looked away from her. "Dead." Apollo replied simply. "Along with my parents. When I was a young pup, I was abducted by a group of wolves after they murdered my entire pack." Apollo explained. "They tore my mother apart like their prey. Luckily, I had escaped the hell hole they took me to." Apollo added, laying down with a sad and stressed huff.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:24 pm

Malika sighed sadly, missing her own parents a little. She looked at him, her eyes clouded with sympathy,"Oh... I'm sorry..." I listened to his graphic story, and decided to tell him mine,"I was banished from my birth pack... I was supposed to be an omega, but I rebelled, and they banished me..." I lay down beside him, but around two feet separated us...

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:28 pm

"I hope to find the wolf that murdered my parents, and avenge them." Apollo growled. But her explanation made him sympathetic. "I'm sorry..." Apollo said softly, gazing up at the sky. "How old are you Myrika?" Apollo asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:32 pm

(did you mean to type that?)
I nodded,"That's a good thing to do..." I looked uo at the sky, feeling homesick. That was the first time I had ever told anyone what had happened... "It's okay..." I growled at his next question, but stayed calm," I'm a year and 2 months..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum