Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Eye for a Eye (R)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An Eye for a Eye (R) Empty An Eye for a Eye (R)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:13 pm

I pulled at the chains,my head looking left to right. A simple ring of light surrounded me,preventing me from moving. I was a prisoner of war,a vampire in the werewolf world! My raggedy white dress was torn from the bottom,pale skin cut and burned with a brand. My black hair flowed around the room,wishing for these binds to be gone.
I had only did what master told me to do. He told me to steal a pup,which wasn't easy. No those werewolves come in and abuse me every now and they,having their ways. To keep balance they say! Psh! Fiends!!
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

An Eye for a Eye (R) Empty Re: An Eye for a Eye (R)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:28 pm

I was talking to some of my fellow pack mates. I looked at her through the glass but she couldn't see us. I soon came in, I pulled my shirt over my head and my muscles just bulged and flexed like water going over rocks. I dropped the shirt and undid my pants, it's been a while since I've had sex. I got on top of her,"Hey vamp." I said kissing her but she couldn't touch me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:05 pm

I growled,looking at him. These chains were holy,burning into my flesh whenever I dared to move. I had to keep perfectly still,though I kept my legs closed. I was a strong vampire after all,it wasn't hard.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:08 pm

I took a bar that was what they didn't like,"Open those legs or you'll get burned." I said meaning it, I may have a soft side but I had a ruthless cruel side as well

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:09 pm

I gulped,slowly opening my legs. The chains burned into my ankles,letting out a shrill scream as blood dribbled down them.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:17 pm

"If you play nice and i mean it. I'll take the chains off." I said. I could easily over power her within seconds of her getting cocky. I was half vampire just didn't suck blood

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:19 pm

I looked into his eyes,a little bit of interest in him. I just kept my legs open,my body well kept for only one reason. They injected me with some kind of fluid,making me always want this. No matter how hard I tried,I couldn't deny the pleasure.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:27 pm

"Well?" I asked as I soon letting the tip of my dick play with her folds. I waited for her answer. I stabbed her with a syringe with something that made her how she was before they gave her the drug. I didn't want a subdued woman, I liked the other feisty girls

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:33 pm

"Sure-AH!" She shouted,the needle stabbing through her flesh. She pulled away from his tool,if she could. She was pressed flatly against the large pillar,whining.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:35 pm

I wanted her like she was. I smiled as I leaned forward and gave her love bites as I slipped my dick into her pussy. I gripped her hips easily and started to go hard and fast inside her

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:38 pm

I growled,feeling those nips with his inhuman teeth. I wiggled around in his grasp,cleavage practically bulging against what I wore. I whined,feeling his hard pace that rocked me back and forth.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:43 pm

I sucked on her right tit while playing with the other,"You like this dick all up inside that coochie?" I asked smiling as I groaned and grunted as my large low hanging balls hit her ass as I thrust

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:46 pm

I kept whining,feeling his large length inside her. It was so hard for him to fit inside her,like most werewolves. I whimpered as blood dribbled down,my cleavage scared with burn marks and fierce bite wounds.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:52 pm

I soon exploded inside her, I thrust my seed deep into her coochie and kissed her softly. I put her in my arms as I laid on my side. I had moved us to my bedroom and onto my soft comfy bed

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:55 pm

I panted,resting on the bed. My legs were closed tightly,hiding my bare end with a thick blanket. My cleavage was covered with my arms,looking ahead. I prayed that I wasn't pregnant.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:00 pm

I sighed and let her go. I went onto my side and stared at the wall, I put the covers up onto my hips. I had saved a lot of girls from the way these other men treated them but they never really understood that. They ended up dying after a few weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:03 pm

I looked over at him,then at the door. I saw feet walk by,screams of other girls like me being heard. Any girl that was in here was used for reproduction. It was no different in the vampire society. It was.. The way of war. She accidentally backed up into him,her juices from before making his back glisten.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:07 pm

"They'll kill you in a few weeks so I suggest not to go out there. I don't do that." I said nodding, I was telling the truth

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:08 pm

I listened,gulping. I sat up,rubbing my burnt wrist. I had kept only my bottom half hidden,sweating in his room. I rested at the bottom,legs spread a bit.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:13 pm

"There's a shower in there." I said pointing. When she got off the bed I spread my legs and pumped my dick since I had only given her some of my seed.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:15 pm

I watched,turning away quickly. I headed for the shower,cleaning myself out of all his extra seed. I cleaned dirty wounds,looking at least a five out of five in beauty. I put a towel around me,coming back out after drying my hair. "Do you.. Have any clothes?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:19 pm

"There big." I said tossing her a shirt and sweat pants. "I didn't actually give you my whole load. If you work with me I'll get you out of here." I said looking at her and sighed dropping my eyes. I wasn't scared of her but I was scared enough to drop my gaze

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:21 pm

I took the clothes rather shyly,seeing as he looked away. I slipped on the shirt,seeing as its long enough to hide below my waist. I turned around,carrying the rest to the bathroom. I fixed my hair,leaning on the surface.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:27 pm

I wanted to touch her but she'd probably hurt me. "Do you need anything?" I asked looking to the bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:30 pm

She shakes her head,walking back out with nothing on but that long shirt. She didn't really care anymore,wanting to be seen like this. She sat down beside him,kissing his head. "Thanks.. For this.. Freedom."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum