Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Ring [M/R-Open]

Go down

In the Ring [M/R-Open] Empty In the Ring [M/R-Open]

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:41 pm

In the Ring [M/R-Open] Tumblr12
Cole

I sat in the locker room, wrapping my knuckles tightly. Today was the wrestling finals and I was fighting Vlad Feagen, one of the fighters I've never been able to beat. So I was nervous as hell. I kept telling myself You can do it! You can do it!  But a part of me always told me I couldn't. Quite frankly, I'm agreeing with that part. After a couple minutes my coach came in, shaking his head as he saw the nervous look on my face. "Come on! You've gotten this far, surely you can beat Vlad Faggot once!" he said, patting my back. I chuckled at him and stood up, walking over to the punching bag. I took a deep breath before beginning to hop around in my fighting stance and slammed my fists into the bag. Coach patted my back and said before leaving "Five minutes. Be ready."

As my five minutes drew to an end I slipped my shirt off, took a couple more deep breath before I stepped out of the locker room. Coach was waiting for me right outside, so he motioned with his head towards the entrance. I nodded and started out, pushing open the door. Cheers, yells and boos filled my ears as I stepped into the arena, but I ignored them. My eyes were on the ring, the one place I felt at home. But today it felt like a strange place, anything except a home. I slipped in my mouth guard in after I took a gulp of water, then slid into the ring. I glued my eyes on Vlad, who stood there grinning at me. The ref was waiting for a moment to start the fight, so Vlad didn't have his mouth guard in yet. Vlad laughed at me and said "Ха! Ты смеешь бросить мне вызов! Вы потеряете как проигравший вы всегда были!" Then I slipped my mouth guard out just long enough to say "You know, its pretty shitty no one understands what your saying. So I'll just thing its your desperate cry for mercy." Then I slipped my mouth guard in just as the ref said "FIGHT!"

I bounced around in my fighting stance, circling Vlad carefully. After about a minute of circling Vlad charged me, jumping to the side I chuckled as he rammed his side into the wall. I swiftly kicked him in the balls and kneed him in the nose before he grabbed my leg and yanked me down. Vlad slammed his fist into my chest, then my face, then kicked my side. I groaned and kneed him in the balls again, making him groan and give me enough time to get out from under him. I locked his neck in my arm, then he flipped me  and elbowed my chest. My breath disappeared near instantly. Before I knew it I was getting punched all over the face, unable to get up. Vlad jumped off to view my bloody face then he chuckled "Так жалко ..." Then he turned to celebrate. I slowly groaned and got up, blood dripping from my face. Then I ran at Vlad and tackled him, locking his neck in a choke hold. But once again, Vlad gripped my arm and threw me against the wall.

I gasped, trying to regain my breath. But Vlad was there, he slammed his fist into my face, then kneed my jaw. After a few more hits to the face I was out cold, my face bloody and bruised. Vlad laughed a raised his arms in victory. He kicked me once more in the side before walking out of the ring. Coach and the water boy dragged me out of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum