Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound By Fear (M-~BLaze~)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bound By Fear (M-~BLaze~) Empty Bound By Fear (M-~BLaze~)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:25 pm

I had a huge truck with lights on the top, bars to protect the occupants of the truck and to protect the front of the truck. I was looking for survivors with my pits. I had a quarter of the huge camper I had for my pits and their puppies. I looked through the night with my bright lights on so it would be easier to see.

http://www.alegoo.com/images01/tattoos/tattoos-for-men/tattoos-for-men-2.jpg

Back to top Go down

Bound By Fear (M-~BLaze~) Empty Re: Bound By Fear (M-~BLaze~)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Spoiler:

I stalked around in the night, Butcher stalking by my side. His muzzle stained with the blood of a zombie which he had just defended me from. I had my shotgun slung on my back and two pistols on my side. I heard a truck behind me and slipped my pistols out and pointed them in its direction, not knowing if the truck was friendly or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:48 pm

I rolled down my window, with bars two small for a zombie hand to get in,"Yo lady I don't like guys pointed at me, I'm the good guy." I said as my very large pits barking and snarling in the truck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:54 pm

I slipped my guns back into their sheaths and replied "Sorry. Sometimes you just can't tell if some people are friendly or not anymore." Butcher snarled and barked at the sound of the other snarls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:58 pm

"Want a ride? I promise not to do anything." I said. I opened my door drew out my long knife and threw it, it lodged into the Zombies head,"Get in." I said walking over and took the knife out as zombies started to run at us,"Or do you want to be eaten. Duke Abby in the back!" I yelled as I grabbed her arm and urged her to hurry. I didn't want to be their late snack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:42 pm

"Sur-" I began before I heard the zombies. I ran forward, dodging his arm. I jumped into the truck, slightly not caring where I got in at. Butcher leapt onto the zombie, sinking his teeth into its throat before the knife entered its head. Then he turned and leapt into my lap, snarling at all the other zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:46 pm

I got in more slowly and wiped the blood off on my jeans. I drove off and headed for the high way to my place I had found. I got there,"You can stay the night and decide if you want to stay or leave." I said letting my dogs out and they went into the woods. I put their food in their bowls and started to make food for us

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:30 pm

I nodded and watched out the window at the surroundings. "Sounds good to me..." I sighed, stepping out of the truck. Butcher stayed by my side, still weary of this guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 pm

"Hungry?" I asked her as I set some dog food in front of the dog as well as a water bowl. I was really a nice sweet guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:36 pm

I nodded "Yeah, a little." I said, smiling just a tad. Butcher quickly dug into the food, eating quickly and drinking down the water. They hadn't eaten in a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:39 pm

"There's plenty." I said eating mine and soon put my dishes in the dishwasher,"There's a shower down the hall and on the left in case you wanted to shower. I can wash your clothes and give you some shorts and a big t-shirt if you like." I said trying to be helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:13 pm

I took some food after he finished and ate quickly. Then I nodded as he told me all this "Ok, thank you...really." I sighed, actually starting to trust him a lot. I took my gun belt on and laid my shot gun down in a corner. I grabbed one pistol and made sure it was fully loaded. I was tired, but not sure where to sleep. Butcher yawned beside me, not leaving my side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:37 am

"Extra bedroom is up the stairs and to your left right when you get at the top of the stairs." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:58 am

I nodded and started for the stairs and turned around "Oh, by the way, my names Delilah and he's Butcher." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:32 am

"James." I said nodding as I watched her leave. I soon settled on the couch and fell asleep since that bedroom was the only bedroom in the house

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:39 am

Me and Butcher quickly fell asleep on the bed. I hadn't slept in days since this apocalypse started. I wrestled with the blankets while I slept. I woke up quickly, sitting up like a rocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:44 am

I woke up about around ten am and started my chores for the day. I took my dogs and my bow and arrows to catch some deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:09 am

I got up and walked outside,string Butcher stretch his legs a little. Butcher stayed nearby, but ran around. Then I heard moans and groans, whipping my head to the right and there was a horde of zombies coming right at me. I grabbed a pistol and put a bullet in 6 of their brains. Then I threw my pistol inside, hoping that would have warned James. Butcher leapt onto one and tore its throat out, then did the same to two others before he stood beside me. I ran inside and reloaded my pistol and grabbed my other one. I shot down 10 more hoping James would come soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:22 am

I smiled as I pushed a button and bombed the bitches. "All done." I said nodding as I brushed my teeth beside her and looked out the window seeing if any more were walking,"Die zombitch." I said laughing as I headed for the sink to spit the paste and to wash out the tooth paste

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:34 am

I blinked a couple times and said "Your very well armed I must say." I turned and chuckled as I saw Butcher licking the zombie blood from his muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:38 am

"Yeah well its better than wasting bullets." I said. I looked her up and down and headed for the shower. I undressed and headed into the water

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:42 am

I nodded and looked at him questionably as he looked me over. Then I only caught a glimpse of his ass before I turned away and sat on a chair. Butcher looked around, hoping for another dog to play with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:46 am

I kinda had hoped she'd join me for some fun but sighed as I washed myself.

Daisy
I came trotting through the doggy door and saw another dog, I froze and shot to the male. I nipped at him and wagging my tail as I crouched down in a playful manner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:51 am

I sighed and walked to the fridge, getting some crackers. I saw his dick and found myself getting all of a sudden, very horny. I didn't do anything except grab a handful of cracked and put the rest back. Then I sat down to where if I wanted to I could see him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:55 am

I was pumping my dick with my hand, washing it. I couldn't help but thrust forward. I wanted her pussy around my growing dick, my seed dripping out of the tip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next