Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyani, Once Bitten....Never Cured. [M]

Go down

Tyani, Once Bitten....Never Cured. [M] Empty Tyani, Once Bitten....Never Cured. [M]

Post by Bravado Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:02 pm

Tyani, Once Bitten....Never Cured. [M] Images11

(Tyani will get bitten in the first opening post. You can either play the one who bites her or the one who finds her. You also decide whether she was bitten by a vampire or werewolf as I can't decide xD )

Tyani leaned over the pub counter pointing to her favourite drink. Her long hair cascading down her back. The bartender gave her the bottle and she paid him, she poured the drink into a smaller glass and began drinking it. Her mix of green and blue eyes scanned the bar, tonight Tyani was looking to let of a bit of steam.

She had put on her favourite dress, it showed her slim and toned figure perfectly and she was waiting for the right guy, charming, handsome. Someone that would sweep her off her feet. She had, had no luck so far and sighed as she began to feel the effects of the alcohol. Tyani, also known as Ty for short, never did this sort of thing really and she was nervous, she had slapped the hands of a few guys that had tried to grab a handful of her ass. Tyani worked out for 2 hours every single day apart from Sundays and as such she took pride in her body. But tonight was different, she had recently had to deal with the divorce of her parents and it hit her hard.

But for today she concluded no one was interested and stood up, flattening her dress and ruffling her hair, walking out of the pub to the parking lot, it was dark and she felt something in the air, a presence as she walking out into the parking lot she felt a sharp pain and tried to scream, a hand quickly covering her mouth.

Last edited by Bravado on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Tyani, Once Bitten....Never Cured. [M] Empty Re: Tyani, Once Bitten....Never Cured. [M]

Post by Bravado Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:58 pm

Anyone ? Smile
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Tyani, Once Bitten....Never Cured. [M] Empty Re: Tyani, Once Bitten....Never Cured. [M]

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:10 pm

((Ill join, let me have about 10 min? Or until I get to my laptop XP))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:08 pm

Sure XD )
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:40 pm

Tyani, Once Bitten....Never Cured. [M] Tumblr_m6osnlAzGY1r7jyufo1_500
((Click the pic for his bio))

I stood against the brick wall of the pub, thinking of how lonely I was. My hair rustled as a light wind swept through the sky. I took a step to leave when I saw the most beautiful woman. I sighed, knowing this might be the last opportunity for a while for me to make a companion. I sped behind her and slipped my fangs out and sunk them into the soft flesh of her neck. As I sensed her about to scream I put a quick hand over her mouth, silencing her.

I quickly dragged her behind the pub, into the darkness of the shadows. Her blood rolled over my tongue and down my throat swiftly, its deliciousness overwhelming me. But I felt her getting weak from blood loss and knew if I didn't want to kill her I had to let go. I had her pressed against a wall, holding her there with my powerful arms. I groaned and pulled my head back, my fangs slipping out. I quickly pushed her to the ground, moving one hand to her mouth to quiet the scream which I knew was coming. A vampires venom hurt like your insides were on fire and you where getting melted by acid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:51 pm

Tyani eyes were wide with fear, tear streaming down her cheeks uncontrollably as she was dragged behind the pub. Her energy was draining but as she felt the darkness closing in what ever was sucking the life out of her stopped, Tyani's hand still clawing at their arm. By the muscle tone of the arm, she knew her attacker was male. To weak to stop him, she was forced to the ground.

All of a sudden a crippling pain rang through out her body, she pleaded for it to stop, but a hand over her mouth stifled her screams of pain. She squeezed her eyes shut and the pain entered her stomach and she tensed her body as it continued down. What had he done to her ? and why was her body feeling like it was being torn apart ?

She opened her eyes to see a faint figure towering over her before, she passed out. Unable to hold back the darkness anymore.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:05 pm

I watched as she closed her eyes, putting a ear to her chest to check her pulse. As I found barely one there, I replaced my ear with my hands. Then I pressed down pretty hard, just enough to speed up her heart rate so the venom didn't kill her.

((SSS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Tyani's heart rate returned to normal, she remained unconscious though, but it was probably a good thing as the venom coarsed through her veins, she squirmed a little even though she was out cold. Her hands clenched as the venom had made it to all corners of her body, and she was becoming cold to the touch.

Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:43 pm

I felt her skin chilling and new the transformation was almost complete. I lifted her and threw her over my shoulder and ran to my house, many miles away. I didn't want her going on a killing spree. I laid her on my bed and stood beside it and awaited her waking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:54 pm

Tyani's eyes flickered as she began to wake up, at first they were only open a little but gradually over a minute she had them open fully. She woke up, not on her bed but someone else's bed. She turned her head to see a guy standing there, she darted to the other side of the bed, everything rushing back at once. Her hand shot up to her neck and she felt the two small dents where she had been bitten.. She stammered " W..Where am I ? "
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:09 pm

I watched as she got up, figuring she would be scared I had locked all my doors with locks I couldn't even get through. I had the only keys to them. I backed up to give her some space then said, trying my bet to comfort her, "Your at my house, but don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:20 pm

She looked at him and said " What happened to me ? " She was terrified of the answer, but she needed to know, even though she was terrified of the guy standing in front of her, she had some strange attraction to him, like a magnetic pull. She moved slightly away from the corner and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at him waiting for the answer.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:08 pm

I slowly wracked my brain for the right answer. The I sucked it up and said the truth "I changed you." I sat down on the opposite edge of the bed slowly, not wanting to freak her out more than she already was. I had never changed anyone, so this strange feeling was new to me. My heart said to make a move on her, but my mind told me not to do anything yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:47 pm

She added everything up in her mind, bite marks, his strength and her now feeling cold to the touch. " So.. I'm a vampire.. ? " she asked, just so she got it clear. She rubbed her hand across the marks, but stayed where she was sitting her eyes fixed, staring at the floor. she smiled a little to him, seeing how he was also confused and uncomfortable... " You know, you could have said Hi first.. " laughing a little, but it was quiet
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:53 am

((SORRY I hadn't seen you had posted))

I nodded "Bingo..." I sighed, looking straight at her eyes. I chuckled and put my hand out for her to shake "Sorry..." Then I smiled a little "Hi I'm Kevin."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:33 am

She smiled, holding her hand out to his, " Hi Kevin, my name is Tyanni.. " As Kevin stared into her eyes, she smiled gently and leaned forwards as if to kiss him.. " So this pull I'm feeling, all part of being bitten by you right ? " She blinked slowly a few times as looked into his eyes.

(It's okay xD and SSS XD )
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:06 am

I smiled "Tyanni is a beautiful name." I said, smiling. As she leaned forward I did also, but only a little bit. "Yeah...I think so...I've never 'changed' anyone before." I replied, staring into her eyes, unblinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:14 pm

Although it took everything she had in her to pull away she managed it. She blinked slowly her eyes still locked onto his. She smiled. " Lets get to know each other before anything goes further.." It was incredibly hard to fight against it but she was holding out. " So as a vampire, what can and can't I do.." She had to ask, she didn't want to put Kevin in danger.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:31 am

I pulled back as soon as she did, unblinking as I stared into her eyes. I didn't even breathe, I was silent and unmoving until she spoke. I sat back, barely controlling the urge. I sighed then said "Well, I'll just list things off the top of my head. We are incredibly fast, a race car can't even go as fast as we can. We are extremely strong, like can lift, throw or crush anything we want. We are cold as ice, never to warm again." I put my arm out slowly, letting her feel its icy chill. Then I spoke again, "There is only one rule, we can not tell or reveal to humans vampires exist. If we do, the human and the vampire which told them will be killed. We are near invincible, the only thig which can kill us is being ripped apart and burned. Right now, you are considered a 'newborn' which means you will be even stronger and me until about a month from now. Also, as soon as I say this you will feel a burning in your throat, as a newborn you can't control your thirst unless taught." I stood up, not sure if she'd go insane like I did as a newborn or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Tyani's eyes went wide as a burning desire tore through her, she placed her hands on her throat but tried her hardest to stay still as the slow and pulsing heart beat, she placed her other hand on her temple and winced at the mixture of excitement and pure terror she was going through, she looked to Kevin and shook her head her eyes scared and apologetic at the same time.

She pleaded with him " Stop me Kevin, please I can hear that persons heart, the blood pumping. I.. I " She eyes fixed on the direction of the human and eerie quiet coming over her...

Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:25 pm

I saw fright in her eyes and swiftly walked forward, gently pressing a freezing hand against her neck and scooped her up into my arms. "Hold on tight and don't give in yet." I whispered into her ear. Then I leapt out of my window, the glass shattering. I landed on the ground with a thud then ran toward my secret stash of blood. I kicked over a large boulder, revealing a giant hole filled with bags of blood. I set her down and handed her one, I pierced two holes in the bag so her fangs could go in. "Drink...you'll feel better." I said, worried she wouldn't take the blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Tyanni fought against the urges, she raised her hand to the bag and held it for a moment. She looked to Kevin and said " Do I have to drink blood.. to stay alive ? " She asked, if she could control herself, maybe she wouldn'thave to drink any blood, this was all new to her...

(Sorry it took so long xD I forgot my pass )
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:53 am

I shook my head "No, but if you don't drink for about a month or two, especially as a newborn you cant control your thirst. You'll go on a killing spree." Then I added in my mind Trust me...I've tried...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down