Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

O u t c a s t [R]

Go down

O u t c a s t [R] Empty O u t c a s t [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:32 pm

O u t c a s t [R] 572641-bigthumbnail

Naomi watched all of the popular dogs chase each other around the dog park as she sat on the other side of the fence with her only two friends. Carly, her collie and lab mix best friend. Then there was Hex, a black shepherd. Naomi's blue eyes were fixed on one dog, and her name was Jessica. She was one of the most popular dogs in the park and was constantly picking a fight with Naomi. Of course, Naomi was an outcast, for two reasons. One, she was half husky and half wolf. Two, she was a stray. She glared at a popular "jock" dog who approached her. His name was Sparks, a large Rottweiler. "Hello losers. I see you are still hanging by your tails." Sparks sneered. Naomi snarled and stood up, her muscles rippling. "And I see that you are still hanging over your head. Get lost Sparky!" Naomi snarled, her eyes burning into his like blue fire. Sparks snarled. "Its Sparks you wolf-dog!" Sparks sneered before walking off. Naomi growled, laying her ears back. 'I'll get him... Someday.' Naomi thought. She sighed and sat back down, her blue eyes not as intense any longer.

(I need a German Shepherd male to fall in love with Naomi.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

O u t c a s t [R] Empty Re: O u t c a s t [R]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:05 pm

O u t c a s t [R] Imagejpeg

Butch stood beside his master as they walked into the dog park, on the outside he was patient but on the inside he was bouncing around like a pup. As soon as he heard the 'click' of the leash leaving his collar loop he bolted away. He was almost a blur as he ran, getting out his energy since he had this week off. But instead of going around the small pond they kept in for the humans to sit around, he leapt into it. He climbed out and shook his log fur, but one dog caught his eyes. A creature of pure beauty, Naomi. He looked around to trying not to make it look like he was staring. Butch had taken a few steps towards her when he heard Sparks comment. He growled, hating disrespectful dogs, "Excuse me you little ass, but may I say that's no way to talk to a lady."  Then he turned away with a glare at Sparks and trotted over to Naomi, Carly and Hex. He didn't sit down to make himself seem rude but instead said "Hello there, would you mind if I sit here?"

((Do you mind if I join?))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Naomi glared at the German Shepherd. "Yes, I do mind actually." Naomi retorted, her icy gaze resting on his dark brown like blue fire. She was no dog to test, especially since she was half wolf. Naomi saw his collar and laughed. 'House pets.." Naomi thought, rolling her eyes. "And I suggest not speaking to the Alpha dog of this place. He's the toughest dog in the park." Naomi told 'Butch'. "Ha! Toughest dog around, OTHER than you Naomi!" Carly teased. Naomi rolled her eyes, but smiled. "Oh God, ANOTHER loser." Sparks sneered before padding off to meet Jessica, his 'Girlfriend' as humans would call them.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:27 pm

((K, I'm really getting p'd off with my pics so he's a mostly black German shepherd with long hair and he's a police dog.))

Butch nodded and kept standing, leaving his eyes straight on Naomi's. He wasn't effected by their icy burning at all, he was trained to be able to avoid things like that. He shook his collar a little bit so his police badge/tag show. Butch was very proud he was a police dog and liked a lot of people to know it. Then he laughed, smirking over at Sparks momentarily "Ha! I can beat the hell out of him without even giving an effort." Then he turned his head back to Naomi and her friends. "May I ask what your names are?" He asked, then added to be polite "I'm Butch."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:32 pm

(Well, Butch was kind of supposed to be an outcast like them.)

Naomi sneered. "You think so... But he's killed a dog before." Naomi growled. "I'm Naomi. This is Carly and Hex." Naomi told him, not really paying attention to his comments. Butch... Yeah, what a great name. "What's shakin' Butchy?" Naomi asked, looking at him curiously. She looked over at Sparks with a grim look as he was glaring at Butch with pure hatred.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:53 pm

(Oh...then he's just a past police dog and now lives on streets?))

Butch huffed "I've nearly killed a human. You can't imagine what I did to a couple dogs." Then he dipped his head to each dog, "Well hello Naomi, Carly and Hex. It's a pleasure to meet you all." Then Butch chuckled "Nothing much, what about you guys?" After he finished speaking did he feel like someone was watching him, then the grim look on Naomi's face proved it. He snarled a deep, wild like snarl and turned around. His hackles bristled as he snarled at Sparks "What you looking at asshole?" Butch had a very foul mouth but it never fazed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:22 am

(As in he's not a police dog, but someone sweet and sensitive. Kind of like Marmaduke.)

Naomi's eyes widened as Sparks attacked Butch. She lunged at Sparks and bit his maw, drawing blood. Nobody has ever stood up to Sparks like that. She sank her teeth in his leg before throwing him to his friends.

(Sorry its short.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:28 am

((Ah ok))

I growled and kicked Sparks in the chest like a horse but cut it in doing so. Then I turned around and asked "Thanks...is he always like that?" I sat down where I was before but kept an eyes on Sparks. I looked at Naomi, looking at her beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:25 pm

"Yeah, he is. But I'm used to it." Naomi replied, casting him a glance. She sighed and looked down the street. Naomi could just barely see the garage she lived in with Carly and Hex. "So Butch... Where do you come from?" Naomi asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:45 pm

I quickly replied "Just down the road a little bit." Then I smiled and suggested "You guys should come over and swim one day. My human is leaving for a little bit, so you guys can come without being caught."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:02 pm

Naomi snorted, but sighed. "Yeah, sure. Maybe..." Naomi replied, not so sure about it. "Come check out our place first." Naomi ordered, leading them to the garage. Naomi flicked the switch and lights turned on. There was a torn up sofa, a chair, and a stereo.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:14 pm

I nodded and followed her, interested to see where they lived. I widened my eyes at it "This is awesome!" I exclaimed, it actually very awesome. I wasn't allowed on couches or chairs, and I definitely couldn't touch the stereo.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:17 pm

"Yep. And we have it all to ourselves." Naomi told Butch, sitting on the couch. "Hey Carly. Set the station to Cool FM!" Naomi barked. Carly nodded and tuned into Cool FM, the song Heart Attack playing.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:25 pm

I smiled, still in awe at their home. Then I couldn't help but hum to the song, knowing by heart. (See what I did there XD Its lame but...) Then I motioned to the other side of the couch "Do you mind if I sit?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:29 pm

"Whatever. Sit." Naomi shrugged and listened to the music until it turned to Stereo Hearts. Naomi loved this song. She sang along to it with Carly and Hex, smiling with joy.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:02 pm

I jumped up beside her and sat down, careful not to be too close. I knew the song also, so I couldnt help but sing along with them. My voice was smooth and strong as I sang every word.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:03 pm

This isn't High School Musical!" Naomi snapped, her tail lashing. Boy was she a hard one. Carly chuckled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:13 pm

I stopped as she spoke, slightly taken aback. I was about to say something when I heard my owner yelling for me. Oh boy was I in for it... I sighed "I have to go..." Without another word I ran out, right to my furious owner. I got popped in the muzzle and pulled rather roughly on my leash. 

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:15 pm

Naomi chuckled as Butch was pulled away on a leash. "What a nub. Humans are pathetic!" Naomi laughed, her eyes filled with amusement. She smiled and turned the music up.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:22 pm

At my house I was forced to stay outside. I curled up in my doghouse, looking out of the door at the pool. Then I ran forward and jumped in, sending a splash onto my owner. He yelled at me and closed the door on my doghouse, closing me in. I howled, hating being boxed in.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Carly felt a small pang of pity for Butch. "Maybe we should help him." Carly suggested. Naomi groaned before padding and leaping over Butch's fence. She opened the hatch to his house.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:34 pm

I smelt Naomi before she opened the door. "Thank you!" I yipped happily, walking out. My nose grazed hers accidentally as I got out so I was weary of what she'd do.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:50 pm

"Don't mention it. Ever." Naomi growled, leaping back over the fence and down the street. She slipped back into the garage and listened to the music that was still playing.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:26 pm

I nodded, slightly confused. But I laid beside the doghouse, the wind rustling my fur. I heard the music and couldn't help but sing along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum