Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Howl Alone [Needing Male Wolf] (M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Howl Alone [Needing Male Wolf] (M) Empty I Howl Alone [Needing Male Wolf] (M)

Post by Blackberry Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:47 am

I Howl Alone [Needing Male Wolf] (M) Tumblr_mky8tmoYC91snwoibo1_500

Fallen

Fallen yawned and stretched. As her tail was lifted, she growled softly. The scent that filled her nostrils was the warm scent of heat. She huffed. Ugh... The last time she was in heat she was lucky enough to not encounter any wolves, but she wasn't so sure she would escape it this time. The female wolf curled her lip and walked over crushed blackberries, searching for some food.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

I Howl Alone [Needing Male Wolf] (M) Empty Re: I Howl Alone [Needing Male Wolf] (M)

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:48 am

I Howl Alone [Needing Male Wolf] (M) Tumblr_m8ge6kSjdN1r4cnkho1_500_large

Phoenix padded through Blackberry Hill, his broad shoulders only visible as he stalked through the bushes. His aqua blue gaze searched the horizon carefully, smelling a female in heat. Phoenix shrugged. He was a player, so it didn't matter to him. Phoenix growled, his gray neck fur bristled, and his claws flexed. Phoenix padded towards the heat scent, letting his muscles loosen so he didn't look like a threat to her. Ever since Phoenix's first mate cheated on him, he had been a player. His taste for breaking females hearts was like a drug to him. Phoenix spotted the snowy female, and smirked. "Excuse me miss. May I ask why you are out here all alone?" Phoenix called in a charming, warm voice. He flicked his ears softly.

(Sorry it sucks. I'm sick and very tired.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I Howl Alone [Needing Male Wolf] (M) Empty Re: I Howl Alone [Needing Male Wolf] (M)

Post by Blackberry Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:17 am

I Howl Alone [Needing Male Wolf] (M) Tumblr_mky8tmoYC91snwoibo1_500

The female wolf pricked her ears, hearing a voice. She turned her head, seeing a male wolf. Carefully, she replied, "I'm just passing through. If I crossed into your territory, I'm sorry."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:44 am

Phoenix listened to her words carefully, tilting his head left. He smiled, raising an eyebrow. "I don't have a pack. Haven't had one for quite some time." Phoenix replied, stretching his paws out and yawning. "Name's Phoenix." He added, standing back up to look at her. Phoenix was a player. He didn't really care. His teal eyes showed no lies. Just charm.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:50 am

She flicked an ear. "Good for you." Fallen decided to leave. This brute was weird, and he was starting to creep her out by the gleam in his eyes. "Well... see you later." She turned her back and began to trot away.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:55 am

Phoenix tilted his head the other way but shrugged. "Okay, I guess." Phoenix replied, turning to leave. He flinched as he heard thunder above, trotting faster to his den. Phoenix laid down, resting his head on his paws. He munched on some fish he had caught earlier, his stomach still growling.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:40 am

As soon as the thunder struck, Fallen yelped and ran through the rain blindly, skidding through the mud as the tried to find shelter.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:41 am

Phoenix had seen the female run by his den. He flattened his ears. He couldn't just leave the female to find shelter by herself. Phoenix padded out of his den. "Are you needing any help finding shelter?" Phoenix asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:39 am

Fallen lifted her head. You again, she thought. However, the fea nodded. "Yeah. Should've known a storm was coming - I could taste it."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:30 am

Phoenix shook his pelt. "You are welcome to stay with me if you wish. But if you aren't comfortable, we can find another den." Phoenix offered, looking over his shoulder
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:02 pm

"It's alright," she muttered, padding into the den. The scent of wet fur filled her nose and she wrinkled her muzzle just a bit.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:36 pm

Phoenix padded in after her and laid down, licking his left shoulder roughly. "What is your name?" Phoenix asked politely.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:14 pm

She blinked. "Fallen," she answered quietly.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:50 pm

Phoenix nodded, liking her name. "My name is Phoenix." He told her, resting his head on his paws.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:09 am

Fallen only flicked her ear before laying down, wrapping her tail around her body. She kept her ears pricked though, her eyes half open. Her fur was ruffled, and she ignored it, deciding to lick it down later.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:22 am

Phoenix's electric teal eyes glistened with interest, but he turned away to look at the wall, his jaws parting into a yawn.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:52 am

Letting her ears droop a bit she glanced at the brute for a moment before letting her eyes wander around the cave. The sound of rain pounding against the roof of the den eventually lulled her to sleep.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:00 pm

Phoenix lifted his head to see Fallen asleep, his ears flicking. Getting up, he silently went out and grabbed a rabbit that was by a dry part outside of the cave and set it next to Fallen before sitting at the end of the cave.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:01 pm

Something touched her whiskers and made her eyes snap open. Sitting up, a rabbit was flopped on the ground. She licked her lips and began to tear into it when she noticed Phoenix. "Oh," she said. "Thanks."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:08 pm

Phoenix put on a charming smile and nodded, "No problem at all." Sitting up straighter, he looked outside the cave.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:12 pm

After devouring the rabbit she licked her lips and looked outside. She walked over and sat beside Phoenix, watching the rain fall. "I hope it stops soon," she grumbled. "I want to get out of here. No offence," she added, flicking his flank with her tail.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:15 pm

"None taken. I've wanted to leave these lands for some time." Phoenix replied, his ears flattening. "But spring is always plentiful with prey here. And not many brutes come around to force me away, so it's not too bad." He added, looking outside the cave.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:19 pm

Fallen only nodded a reply. She dug her claws into the cave floor, enjoying the feeling of the cold stone against her pads. Looking out the den again she looked at the sky and at the fat gray clouds fogging the sky. The wind suddenly blew rain into her eyes and nose and she snorted, lowering her head and shaking it.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:23 pm

Phoenix licked the rain from her forehead, chuckling softly. "That's why I stay in the back of the den." Phoenix joked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:26 pm

The female wolf shook her head when he licked her, the feeling sending a tingling through her body. Rasping her tongue over her lips and replied, "But I prefer the front. You can see the trees..." She stuck her nose out of the den, letting rain splash on her nose. Fallen let out a noise of happiness and lifted her tail, wagging it back and forth.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next