Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythridia,

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mythridia,  Empty Mythridia,

Post by Bravado Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:02 am

Name: Mythridia
Personality: Brave, Intelligent and short tempered.
Height: 15.7hh
Colour: Grullo
Mane and tail colour: Black
Markings: Primative Legs stripes, two white socks on her hind legs.
Eye colour: Amber/ Golden.

Mythridia grazed, her long mane falling down her muscular neck, every now and then raising her head to keep a look out for danger.
She was the omega mare of her herd, barely noticed by the rest of them. Only when she came into heat did the lead stallion notice her, every single advance hermade to her, she vicously fought him off. But each time he would come back even stronger and she was worried that soon, he might get to her.

Mythridia was in heat again and she had noticed the lead stallion watching her, as well as some of the younger stallions in the herd. She had began to wander further away from them, but today the lead stallion came over to her and began pestering her again.

He snapped at her heels and herded the panicked mare to the clearing he mated with all his mares, he snorted and pawed at her. She was so scared her thoughts were all jumbled up and she had forgotten to keep her tail clamped, she pawed back at him and snapped and the male.

(To continue, you can be the herd leader and breed her, or you can be another forcer, or even just another ale to save her xD )
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Mythridia,  Empty Re: Mythridia,

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:07 am

Name: Cannon
Personality: Brave, Kind, Smart, Barely has a temper.
Height: 16.3h
Colour: Chestnut
Mane and tail colour: Chestnut
Markings: White paint markings.
Eye color: Blue
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=jBnQJV4JOlY5YM&tbnid=mXVYyvHwOEgJBM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fhorsechitchat.com%2Fchit_site%2Fhorse%2F30&ei=AyrHUeO-D4q69gSQoYDICw&bvm=bv.48293060,d.dmQ&psig=AFQjCNF_yWnPdkX-UdrD4DevnAhfVmKQKw&ust=1372093208969921

Cannon had been watching Mythridia since she was a foal, but in just the past year he's found he has a crush on her. But then he's seen the leader going after her, just because she's in heat, which infuriated him. But today he followed them to the clearing and watched as the leader started to come at her. Then his feelings got the better of him and he whinnied angrily and charged the leader, rearing up and striking him between the eyes with his mighty hooves. "Go Mythridia!" he yelled to the frightened mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:34 pm

Mythridia saw a blur of red before bolting as a voice she new told her to go. She bolted and didn't stop until she was out of breath. She looked around shaken and blinked a few times, the white markings, the blue eyes... red coat, Mythridia's heart leapt as she realised who had just saved her!
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:07 pm

Cannon reared up again, striking the leader again before he tore off, following Mythridias scent. When he found her he was out of breath but still asked "Are you ok?" His eyes met hers as he asked the question. Those eyes which he adored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:14 pm

As Cannon found her she happily cantered over to him and nuzzled. " Thank you Cannon, you saved me.. " Her eyes watered, she knew what he had given up to save her, the security of a herd he had been in all his life and friends that he had there. " You know he won't let that go so easy right.. ? "

She smiled to him, although she was still shaking, she felt safe and secure for once. She nuzzled him again.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Flame smiled and nuzzled her back "Your welcome Mythridia." He bopped her forehead lightly as he saw her watering eyes then nodded "I know, I just couldn't stand him anymore." He nuzzled down her neck as he felt her shaking "Shh...it's ok."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:08 pm

Bump))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Mythridia calmed down slightly at his touch. She looked at Cannon and said " What are we going to do know ? "

They couldn't go back, the stallion would kill Cannon, and... hurt her. She still wasn't sure if the stallion would leave her and Cannon alone. She thought for a moment but still had not clue.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Flame shrugged "I don't know. First I need to get water." he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Mythridia answered, " I don't really know my way around here, he didn't let me go to far away.. " She looked around to see if she could find a hill, from there they could see if they could find some water from there.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:45 pm

I laughed then said "Well I spent most of my time away from the herd, so I know where one is." I turned to go away from the herd, knowing a river was just about half a mile away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:08 pm

She followed closely to him, she had always liked Cannon but had never been able to show it in the herd, because she was always being stalked. She skitted as a rat ran infront of her, clearly she was still a bit shaken, she laughed quietly and caught up with Cannon.

(sss 030 )
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:37 pm

I topped the hill and below was a river, with no other horse in sight. 

(SSS to))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:48 pm

Mythridia cantered up the hill and looked down, she knew galloping down a hill was not the smartest thing to do, but she did it anyway reaching the river and jumping into it, causing a big splash. " Ugh I needed that! " She laughed and swam around a little before climbing out and shaking water every where.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:54 pm

I followed her and jumped in behind her. As I stepped out I swung my head, shaking the water from my mane. I laughed "Me too!" Then I dipped my head down and began drinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Mythridia bent to drink the water to, her ears and eyes alert for any danger, as the water trickled over her tongue and down her throat she sighed.. " This water is so nice. ! " She flicked her tail at some annoying flies nipping at her and raised her head.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:30 pm

I smiled "Yeah, I would always come here just to relax." I slowly nuzzled her cheek gently and turned when I heard thundering hooves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Mythridia's head shot up as she heard the hooves, she back away her ears pinned as they reached the top of the hill. She began to tremble and looked to Cannon. " What do we do? " She asked frantically, all the fear coming back.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:52 pm

I stood in front of her, my muscles hard under my coat. The leader stood at the top of the hill, two of his best fighters by his side. "Run when I tell you."

(Can u do the leader?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:38 am

Leader: Baen

Baen signalled his guards to begin attacking the male, as they cantered down the hill, Baen set his eyes on the prize. The mare that had escaped him, she would be his again. Baen slowly made his way down the hill as his guards attacked Cannon he shouted " Traitors always lose Cannon... I will have her, you can't stop that..."

He looked to Mythridia and laughed to see her so scared, maybe he could use this to his advantage.

Mythridia:
She froze as Baen began coming down the hill " Cannon, we both need to run, I can't leave you here.." She stuttered...he eyes flicking between the stallion attacking Cannon and the Stallion heading towards her.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:12 am

Cannon growled and gritted his teeth, striking one fighter in the head with a powerful hoof. Then the other, being Cannons best friend pretended to fall, with a wink at Cannon. Then Cannon turned to Baen "No, the WRONG always lose. You will never have her! Not as long as my heart beats!" Then he charged and him and used his head to throw him over. Then he turned to Mythridia "Follow me! NOW!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:44 pm

Baen chuckled but before he could say something his guards were defeated, Cannon had attacked him with lightning speed, knocking him to the ground. He laughed with athud and hit his head, Baen was dizzy and disoriented, trying to stand as he saw Mythridia fly past him at a full gallop, he snapped at her and caught her withers, leaving a bite mark. Mythridia whinnied in pain but carried on galloping. She looked back as Baen tried but failed to get to his feet, before returning her attention to Cannon.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:03 pm

Cannon galloped away, pricking his ears at her whinny. But when she was still following him, he kept running until they got far enough away. He had a gash on his flank, but was more worried about her. He licked her bite gently and asked "Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:50 am

She nuzzled him gently and said " I'm fine, he bit off more than he could chew.. " She laughed, though she was clearly still pumped with adrenaline. She noticed that Cannon had a injury on his flank, she licked his wound before saying " We should go further up stream, and clear these wounds..who knows what diseases that jerk had " Laughing a little she smiled.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:57 am

I chuckled and nodded "That's good." The flesh around his gash rippled as she licked it. "That's fine with me" I sighed, chuckling a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next