Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School's out forever (mature)(stormsong)

2 posters

Go down

School's out forever (mature)(stormsong) Empty School's out forever (mature)(stormsong)

Post by horsegodess Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Eric: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MEvj79wiUOg/TQz4jiltdhI/AAAAAAAAHiU/daPErGIQT5M/s1600/Andre-Mull-muscular-six-pack-hot-male-model-sexy-2.jpg
(sorry I had a hard time finding a picture. If you don't like this one I can find another)

I walk across the wide campus lawn to a building across the way. The grass is a light green and precisely trimmed lowly to the ground. I have my black back pack on my back and my hands in my jean pockets. I see one of my football buddies near and I call out hey to him. 

I am probably one of the coolest guys in my grade. Well, in the whole high school practically because I am a senior. All of the girls want to get with me. I am the quarterback for our football team and I'm not gonna lie, pretty hot too.

I continue to walk to class, not really caring if I am on time or not. It's not our fault the buildings are all so far away.

After class it is lunch time. I walk through the cafeteria and I head towards the table where the football team sits. "hey guys what's goin' on?" I say as I put my tray down at the table. The guys greet me but I turn my head and see my girlfriend. I give the guys a look and start walking towards her. She is in the lunch line and I go behind her and slip my arms around her waist from behind. Then I peck her neck and say, "hey good looking".
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

School's out forever (mature)(stormsong) Empty Re: School's out forever (mature)(stormsong)

Post by Stormsong Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:41 pm

School's out forever (mature)(stormsong) Images19

Madeline giggled when she felt his arms wrap around her and snuggled into him. "Hey," she greeted him in return.

(Sorry, it's not very long. Did you want her to be a cheerleader or something?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

School's out forever (mature)(stormsong) Empty Re: School's out forever (mature)(stormsong)

Post by horsegodess Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:50 pm

(if you want. It doesnt really matter to me)

"hey I'll see you after school" I said, me head close to her's.

When I walked back to the table the guys cheered me. I just rolled my eyes and sat down to eat my lunch.

I was never really one to sleep in class, but boy was school boring. I was leaning back in my tiny desk chair with my feet spread out in front of me. My English teacher was old and strict. I whisper to my buddy sitting behind me, "if her boobs sag any lower she'll be dragging them on the floor" I say with a smirk. He smirks back. 'man this class is boring' I think to myself.

Finally the bell rings and I hustle it out of the classroom, grabbing my backpack and getting out of that place. Finally, 3:00. freedom. I head outside to the courtyard and hang out with some football team buddies.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:32 pm

When school got out, Madeline was just as happy as the rest of the kids at school. After stopping at her locker, she followed the bustling crowd outside where she started to search for Eric.

Madeline may not be a cheerleader but she was an athlete, well, somewhat. Every year she sigs up for the track team and every year she's the fastest runner. In her spare time, she will actually train for this one sport. This year, she was determined to go out with a bang. She spent the entire summer training herself for all the hardest courses on the track team.

Having been looking around for several minutes now, she called out his name. "Eric?"

(I am so sorry! I forgot to watch this topic! OMG I hope you're not too mad. pale)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:40 pm

(it's okay. I was at camp anyways.)

I hear my name and turn around to see Madeline. "hey babe." I saw as I walk up to her and put my hands on her waist. "you ready for graduation tomorrow?". I look down at her face.

(sss)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:04 pm

She gave him a peck on the cheek. "To be honest? I'm kind of scared."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:13 pm

"don't think of it as graduation. Think of it as freedom. As soon as they shake our hands, we are going to bust out of there and have the best summer of our lives." I reply, so ready to leave this place. "Hey, I'll see you tomorrow at twelve" I say, not letting her respond. I give her a quick peck and walk to my car parked on the street.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:28 am

Madeline smiled and waved good-bye to him. She spun on her heels and headed towards her own car.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:51 pm

12:00 was here soon before Eric could even bat an eye. He tightened his tie in the mirror before briskly walking off to his car.

(should they have the robes?)

(Oo, can I so sort of a character and setting change? can I make this in the south and them be sort of cowboys/cowgirls? so like he would have a jeep and stuff? It's totally okay of you prefer to have it stay the same though.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:31 pm

(Lol, it's your topic. I'm fine with anything you want to change. And yes, I think we should have gowns.)

Madeline was standing in front of her mirror at her house. She debated on whether or not she should wear make-up. She stole a glance at the time. 12:00. She sighed and touched her face with a little blush and some mascara before she headed out the door and to her car.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:48 pm

okay. Total character setting and scene change about to happen.

Wade: http://hotmuscleboys.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/cowboy070.jpg

Personality: A real country boy. He is a flirt at times but loves a barefoot blue jean summer night. He's real respectful of his elders and is a hard worker, but loves to lay loose. Summer time is his favorite time of the year. He has a summer job working at the local farm, but he's free all weekend and every night.

HEY, CAPS LOCK SO YOU READ THIS FIRST. CAN WE JUST START A NEW TOPIC? I FEEL LIKE CONTINUING OFF OF THIS ONE SEEMS POINTLESS. WE CAN MAKE THE INTRODUCTION QUICK.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:39 pm

(Lol, we can start a new one. Make the topic and give me the link okay?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:40 pm

okay sure thing.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:57 pm

horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down