Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Wolf (M)

Go down

The Forgotten Wolf (M) Empty The Forgotten Wolf (M)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:58 am

Arethea could almost hear the wild thunder of elk's hooves in her ears again. All she wanted to do was to fall over and die, she hadn't eaten in days and when the elf herd came, she was so close till the packs came and threw her way off. She had been living a lone like this for most of her short 2 and a half years of her life. She fought her way up to one of the harshest loners out there and everything and everyone feared the icy blue eyed wolf and now that she hadn't eaten, it made her go rogue and wild. That meant a night raid. She would only do night raids when it was needed, and she was darn good at it. But now she wanted to rest for a while, her bones felt like they were jelly. She slowly walked away from the ridge and into the darker forest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arethea was wandering around in a meadow. Her tail flat, her ears back and she was pacing like she was mad, and she was ticked. She could smell the male wolves almost, their harsh voices and their claws and their cruel intentions. She hadn't interacted with male wolves since she was still in a pack but that was long ago. Her black claws dug into the soil and her teeth were barred, challenging basically anything in a quarter mile to come fight her. She wasn't exactly sure how she had gotten into this meadow, all she didn't know, anything could come out of the bushes, and she didn't know a male wolf could have been watching her, right at the moment.

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Wolf (M) Empty Re: The Forgotten Wolf (M)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 am

(bump)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:27 pm

Never mind this thread, not liking the way I used this character............

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:19 pm

(You want to do a thread with me? I have an idea for a thread. OK so your male wolf is a player(Pretends to love a fae then leave her), and my fae is very VERY hard-headed and an assassin, but you male eventually falls in love with her.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down