Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am who I am [R/M] Someone please join <33

Go down

I am who I am [R/M] Someone please join <33 Empty I am who I am [R/M] Someone please join <33

Post by Love Dreams Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:17 pm

I am who I am [R/M] Someone please join <33 Tumblr_m7f7cyy1Ue1rogsobo1_500_large

I am who I am [R/M] Someone please join <33 Tumblr_m7f7cyy1Ue1rogsobo1_500_largeI am who I am [R/M] Someone please join <33 Tumblr_mkoqj3qt2G1s434o6o1_400

I am who I am [R/M] Someone please join <33 Create.php?text=Leah%3C3%20&name=SatisfactionI am who I am [R/M] Someone please join <33 Create.php?text=Kayla%20%3C3&name=Satisfaction           
Do you know how it feels to live in a world where you don't feel loved or appreciated and you just want to die?
Not very many people know what its like to be depressed and have to fake putting on a smile everyday and going home to just cry not wanting to talk to anyone just stare at the wall and wonder what your life was like when you weren't depressed when you felt loved when you felt like people actually cared when you didn't feel like everyone was talking about you behind your back when you were yourself when you had real friends who when they actually asked are you okay they really want to know whats wrong those type of friends that don't care what you look like or what you wear but they're friends with you because of your personality you remember those days when you lost all hope and just broke down when you turned your phone off and didn't answer the door you locked yourself in your bedroom to never come out again those days where you couldn't do anything.

This is Leah and Kayla they aren't your average girls they're those type of girls used to be bestfriends with 'Popular' girl you could say Leah & Lexy & Kayla couldn't be separated they were always together the three musketeers. They had been bestfriends since kindergarten until highschool hit and everything changed Lexy pretty much left Kayla and Leah in the dust she traded her two bestfriends for two girls she barely knew she had a boyfriend and was basicaly at the top of the chain while Kayla and Leah yet still beautiful these two were often bullied to the point where Leah started cutting herself and Kayla went in to deep depression the biggest problem was Lexy would watch all these people bullying these two and never said a word yet she never bullied them just watched like an innocent bystander. She knew what they were doing to them wasn't right but she still didn't say anything.

Kayla sighed waking up to her phone ringing seeing it was 7:30am she realized she'd be late to school but at the point of her depression she didn't care she picked up her phone to Leah crying. "Leah!,Leah! Breath are you okay" Kayla says. "No, I mean I don't know are you going to school" Leah says taking deep breaths "Well I wasn't planning on it why are you going?" Kayla asked "Yes I need you to come I'll be at your house in 5 minutes" Leah says hanging up the phone before Kayla could answer. Kayla sighed throwing her phone on the bed she brushed her teeth and hair putting on some black sweatpants and a neon green tank top with matching green sandals she heard a horn grabbing her phone and running out the door locking it getting in to the car looking over at Leah. Leah didn't say anything on the ride to school she just sighed as she parked the car in to the parking lot "5 minutes till bell" Kayla says grabbing Leah's hand running up the stairs hurrying to their first class making it with a minute to spare Kayla sighed seeing everyone staring at them as they walked in everyone starting to whisper Leah glared at them sitting in the back of the class next to Kayla they both covered their faces with their hair as they seen Lexy look back at them but it wasn't that normal glare she usually gave it was the innocent friendly type of look she had when they were younger. 

• Someone please join I'd appreciate it if you did <3
  • If you do I don't care you play a guy or a girl
  • You don't have to play two characters
  • Thank you<33

Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

I am who I am [R/M] Someone please join <33 Empty Re: I am who I am [R/M] Someone please join <33

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Hey. ^^ I was wondering if I could join with 2 guys and a girl?

Back to top Go down

I am who I am [R/M] Someone please join <33 Empty Re: I am who I am [R/M] Someone please join <33

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:39 pm

Ooooh! And maybe Lexy and her posse? If it's not too much to ask. D:

Last edited by Prosy on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Yeah go right ahead and no its not to much
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:40 pm

lexy

I am who I am [R/M] Someone please join <33 Teen-girl

Exhuming a heavy, yet subtle breath, she plunked herself in the plastic school seat, and blandly set down her backpack that was bursting at the seams down by the side of the wooden desk. She muddled through her bag, and felt something a tad odd. She unhurriedly lifted it from the bag, and was stunned, saddened, and tickled pink simultaneously. It'd been an eraser, which somehow wiggled into the depths of her backpack. She'd figured she'd mistaken it for an average eraser, and slipped it into her bag absently. But it was far from usual. It was the very same eraser from the 5th grade that her, Leah, and Kayla would use to pass notes with, before Lexy had abandoned their group of three. She'd been fuddling through memories so inventively, she hadn't noticed her eyes began to brim with regretful tears. She was then brought back to Earth when she heard frenzied footsteps race through the door. Her eyes traveled to Leah and Kayla, and the choke-y-ness in her throat began to catch her attention. As they fell in their seats, the murmurs of the class arose; however, Lexy's gaze did not at all leave Leah and Kayla, again reading through the memories they shared. As Leah whipped around, and caught Lexy's engrossed stare, her cheeks went aflush, and she flashed her a hint of a smile, before burrowing herself into her desk. Nice move.

(I'll add the other characters later.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:17 pm

Leah sighed looking over at Kayla who already have her face buried in her arms Leah sat back rolling her sweater down Yes, it was atleast 80° degrees outside but she couldnt risk people seeing the cuts on her arms Leah glanced over at Lexy before looking the other way it killed her to see Lexy the way she was she had changed she wasn't the same anymore Leah didnt bother taking notes just sat there staring at the wall like usual she was out of it no where near paying attention along with Kayla but really if it werent for Kayla Leah really shouldnt be passing any of her classes Kayla doesnt really take notes but she remembers what her teacher says wheither she was paying attention or not. Kayla finally looked up looking over at Leah who still was staring at the wall she glanced down at her arm slightly tugging at the sleeve her new cuts slightly red from irritation "Leah.."Kayla says softly letting go of the sleeve "Dont say anything Kayla I tried to stop I just cant" Leah says softly tears starting to form in her eyes. Kayla just sighed hugging Leah softly. Leah hugged her back getting up walking to the door "Young lady where are you going ?" The teacher asked glaring at her "To the bathroom my uh arms are bleeding" Leah says softly in which she wasnt really lying but that wasnt why she was going to the bathroom she usually skipped class that way so she probably wasnt coming back to the class. Leah left the room walking to the bathroom looking in the mirror holding back her tears she was a mess she leaned against the wall sliding down hugging her knees against her chest the bathroom was empty Leah knew it probably wouldnt stay empty that long.
(Oh okay)
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Curious, Lexy was. The excuse "my arm is bleeding" was a bit strange, and she was intrigued. The school had a policy of only letting a single student go to the restrooms alone, which of course is understandable, given how hormone crazed teenagers are nowadays, and would hastily ditch class for a little lovin'. Lexy waited a few minutes before proceeding to ask their teacher to excuse her, since their instructor was a bit on an airhead, and forgot things quite easily. The teacher nodded, and off Lexy went to discover what'd happened to Leah. It was a daring move, being that they hadn't really truly spoken since the end of the 5th grade. She inhaled deeply, and trudged forward through the hallways, up to the bathroom entrance. She froze, disheartened by the echoing sounds of sobbing. She quietly slipped into the bathroom, seeing poor Leah hunched over, and set a hand on her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:23 pm

Leah sighed hearing someone walk in to the bathroom she sighed hoping whoever it was that they would leave soon she felt a hand on her shoulder she looked up to see Lexy there. Leah was speechless she couldnt talk she wanted to say something but it wouldn't come out she just looked up at her tears starting to go down her face "What do you want"? Leah finally choked out wiping her tears she leaned her head against the wall still looking at Lexy she just couldnt understand why she was there. Leah held back her tears finally looking away tugging back at her sleeves seeing they were starting to fall. Leah got back up looking away slightly she just couldn't look at Lexy...someone she used to know so well someone who she trusted someone who was her best friend someone who just left her someone who seemed to stop caring "I really-y don't understand why-y you seem to care all of a sudden" Leah says as she starts to stutter slightly her mascara starting to run down her face she looked a total mess now and she knew it she sighed softly trying to stop crying.

Last edited by Love Dreams on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:47 pm

(Is it all right with you if I post tomorrow? I just got home, and I'm dying to relax.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:51 pm

(Uh Yeah go ahead and relax I can wait)
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down