Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Wise [R] Anyone!

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Street Wise [R] Anyone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Street Wise [R] Anyone!

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:53 am

"Thank you." Dodger said, digging in.

(G2g!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:56 am

"Your welcome" she said between bites. Soon she finished and sat up, licking the juices form the chicken off her muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:32 pm

Dodger smiled and finished his off. "So, what is life like in a house?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Mia sighed "It's...uh...pretty cool I guess. You never get hungry, always have a warm place to sleep and all that good stuff." she said.

((Can like her owners leave while their like out eating and adventuring and stuff?))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:42 pm

Dodger listened carefully. "It sounds a bit decent. But I like sleeping under the open sky, and food is quite easy to find." Dodger told Mia.

(Yeah sure! That's what I was going with in this plot! Very Happy)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:02 pm

Mia listened closely then said quietly "That...actually sounds like...fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Dodger smiled. "If you want, we can go to the beach. Its about 10 minutes from here." Dodger offered, pointing his nose towards the beach.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Mia thought about it for a minute, then she looked back to her house, peeping over the fence, then turned back to Dodger. "Sure, that sounds excellent."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:23 pm

"OK, follow me." Dodger replied, leading her to the sandy beach. Dodger's tail wagged at the sight of his friends, Pedro and Nigel. "Yo, Nigel! Look who's back from his alley!" Pedro barked. Dodger bumped his head on theirs laughing softly. "Pedro, Nigel. Meet Mia. Mia, these are my friends Pedro and Nigel." Dodger told them, smiling softly. Pedro was half pitbull, half black lab. Nigel was a mutt.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:31 pm

Mia nodded to his friends, slightly scared of Pedro because of the Pitbull part. "Hello." she said sitting down looking at the two other dogs. Little did she know her owners were loading a truck, with everything they owned and throwing away her stuff, they were going to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:35 pm

Dodger smiled as one of his favorite songs known as Party Rock Anthem started. Dodger was always one to get up and have fun. "Hey, Pedro. Where's Nico?" Dodger asked. "He's out of town right now. He should be back tomorrow." Pedro told Dodger. Dodger caught Mia's gaze and put on a charming smile.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:38 pm

Mia smiled back weakly at Dodger, but quickly looked down to the ground, blushing under her silky fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:42 pm

(This is kind of like Kate and Cobalt. Dodger falls in love with Mia first, then he admits his feelings, then blah blah blah.)

Dodger turned to his friends and smiled. "If you see Nico, tell him I'll be around Ricardo Square." Dodger barked, leading Mia to her house. He gasped at the sight of a moving truck. "Uh, Mia. You might want to take a look inside your house."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:48 pm

(Lol, ok. Are you gonna post in that topic?)

Mia followed him then gasped, she saw the truck too. She rushed under the fence and started barking her brains out at the door. When no one came she ran around the house and leapt over the short fence, just to see the truck rolling away. She quickly ran after it until a sharp piece of glass cut her paw pad, making her trip. She tumbled in a ball until she crawled to the sidewalk and started crying, from the pain of her bruises, cuts and scratches, and the pain of being left behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:54 pm

Dodger dashed after Mia and gasped at the sight of a large truck. He grabbed Mia's scruff and dodged the truck with ease, setting her down. Dodger licked away her tears. "Don't cry, Mia." Dodger whined. "If you want, you can stay with me." Dodger offered, trying to smile. His muscles rippled under his coat. 'I tried to tell you humans couldn't be trusted!' Dodger thought.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Mia looked up at Dodger, eyes still very teary, "Th...that w-would be nice..."

((Sorry for short post))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:07 pm

Dodger smiled. "Well I wouldn't expect you to live in a house alone." Dodger told her, licking her tears away. "Come on. Let's go get some lunch." Dodger offered, waiting for her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:12 pm

A few more tears left Mia's eyes as she tried to rise, her body aching. She rose up with much effort but ended up falling onto him, "S-sorry." she whimpered.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:16 pm

Dodger felt sorry for her. "That's alright. Here, I'll carry you." Dodger said, slipping under her so she could lay on his back. He brought Mia to his alley and carefully set her down on a blanket that he found. Dodger pulled a steak out from the garbage can.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:33 pm

Mia laid down, using her front teeth to lightly fluff the blanket to her comfort. She grabbed the steak off the ground (if he already threw it down) and pulled off a chuckled with her sharp teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:01 pm

Dodger smiled and laid a couple feet away from her, his dark brown eyes watching her carefully.

(Post a pic of Mia please? :3)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:05 pm

(I did on my first post)

Mia finished the steak and laid her head on her paws. She cried for a few minutes until falling into sleep. She shivered in her sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:23 pm

Dodger crawled over and rested his head on her flank. Since he was used to the cold, he didn't need and blankets. Even though it 19 degrees outside at night, he hated seeing Mia shiver.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Soon after he did that Mia stopped shivering and fell into a deep sleep. Dreams filled her mind...no, they weren't dreams, nightmares.

Mia was standing in the middle of her house, humans running all around her. All the things in her house started disappearing, first the living room, then the kitchen. When they took her bed she felt the cold ground below her. But what she saw next made her even in reality start crying. They had all Mia's stuff in a pile and they just threw it away. 'NO! NO! NO!' she yelled...
"No...no...no!" she mumbled jerking up her head from its damp resting place. More tears started flowing as she realized, the nightmare had been true.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Dodger's head flung up, his eyes wide with concern. "Are you okay?" Dodger asked, licking her ear. Dodger pressed his nose to her cheek. "You can tell me anything, alright?" Dodger told her, his brown eyes meeting hers. He stood up, his muscles rippling under his thick coat as he saw a rope tie around Mia's neck. Pound Guards! Dodger gasped and snarled, grasping the rope, chewing right through it. Dodger tackled the human, his teeth sinking into the man's arm. "Get off my you mutt!" The man yelled. "Run, Mia!" Dodger barked as he clawed the man's chest fiercely.

(I was thinking in the story Mia could get really angry and tend on never seeing Dodger again. She could say something like "This is all your fault! If it weren't for you, I would be at home with my family right now!" and then Dodger could save her from something.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next