Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beast Within (M)

Go down

The Beast Within (M) Empty The Beast Within (M)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Jasmine
I got on my white Arabian and rode off into the hills, my father's kingdom was slowly falling. The rebels coming farther and farther into the kingdom taking every village under siege, my father and mother ordered me to ride into the hills into the sacred forest where I'd be safe and to wait for them to come get me. I had begged them to let me stay with them but they kept saying the Rebels would kidnap me and force me. I didn't want to be those disgusting men's sex slave, I'd slit my throat before I ever did that, but I was pregnant with one of the Knights sons but he did not know it as I've never told him as he was married to another woman, I was so jealous of her, why couldn't he of married me? My father would have given him my hand in marriage but he didn't choose me. Was I the princess not good enough for him? Or wasn't I beautiful? I fumed as I rode into the Sacred Forest for shelter as I could smell the soon to be rain. I found a nice little cottage that wasn't too run down, I'd stay there for a little while and ride on tomorrow towards the safe house that was about a hundred miles up towards the mountains. I got off my Arabian and tied him up, his name was Zeus and he was of the finest of my father's horses and I had chosen him as my steed. I brushed him down and gave him some hay and water as I took my blanket and padding of a bed and headed inside, I looked around and found the driest of places, I got my bed ready and curled up under my warm covers hoping my mother and father would come for me. I soon fell into a deep sleep for the night.

Her: http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/181028988#/art/Moon-Lilly-147762495?_sid=20373ead

Horse: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MK4i_GZbt1s/UMiR5qVI_8I/AAAAAAAABMU/-mwzJJeRpMo/s1600/White-Horse-best-computer-backgrounds-Desktop-Wallpaper-1024x768.jpg

Back to top Go down

The Beast Within (M) Empty Re: The Beast Within (M)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:57 pm

The Rebel rode quietly threw the forest. He was aware of all the young girls hiding here, and one would be his. His black mare, snorted, and whinnied. I knew she had smelt another horse, I smirked and gave her her head. She trotted forward, and we came upon a small hut. I grinned as I saw girl clothing in the saddle bags. You see, I had simple orders, and those orders were to find a slave, and have a lot of Rebel boys. I slowly came off from the mare, and walked around to the front of the hut. I went in quickly, and found a girl. I picked her up lightly, and covered her mouth with my hand. I carried her to her stallion, and sat her in the saddle. I then took the reins, and pulled the stallion along after my mare.
Sorry can't find the right guy...
And I can't get the horse pic....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:12 am

I was so dazed and confused that I could only hold on and hope not to fall off of Zeus,"Leave me alone you baboon!" I said hitting him with my leather crop really hard and it was making his arm bleed. I made him lose the reins, I gripped them and kicked Zeus into a flat out sprint, I knew I'd win this one because Zeus was an Arabian that could run long periods of time and never tire out since he was well conditioned and trained to just run and run when made go into a sprint. I knew this forest like the back of my hand, I kicked him harder, he just ran harder. I didn't care if I lost some of my clothing as I just wanted to be left alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:39 am

I cussed, and accidentally dropped her horse's reins. They took off, and I followed along at a steady lope. My horse was part Quarter Horse, and part Arabian. She could have kept up for a little while, but I'd wait for a while. I loped along, singing a little song. We followed her trail of clothes, and the hoof prints. She must have had no idea where she was going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:48 am

I knew where I was going and I was heading for one of my friends that just happened to be an orge and he'd kill this rebel. I kicked Zeus harder making him go faster as I ran through the forest dodging tree branchs and other things

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:51 am

I cut around in front of her, hoping to surprise her. She was heading for a house, and sadly, she was not going to reach her destination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:53 am

I let out a scream and quickly turned around to go the other way,"Leave me alone!" I yelled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:11 pm

(Sorry, I overbaked my Pizza and it was as hard as a rock...)
Now was my chance, I spurred my mare forward, and she was able to keep pace with the stallion. I reached out and grabbed the reins, and started to lead the stallion. I kept going fast, so she didn't get any ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:14 pm

I stabbed his hand with a dagger before i ran off on foot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:31 pm

I moved my hand before it was stabbed. I growled and rode after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:05 pm

I ran on foot, it would be hard for him to get me now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:13 pm

I loped beside her, and I grabbed a rope. I tied a knot in it, and made it loop over. I threw it around her neck, and the loop tightened. I just kept loping though, hanging onto the rope. She had better run faster, or she wasn't going to be able to breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:37 pm

I stabbed and twisted the knife in the mares hips. She went down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

My mare whinnied, and stumbled. She kept running though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:16 pm

I didn't want to do this but I cut a major artery and muscle that she could not keep going, she'd fall in a matter of seconds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:34 pm

I saw her cut the mare, and I gasped as I heard her shreik. I jumped off her, and she fell. I took the dagger from the girls hand, and pressed it to her throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:22 pm

"Kill me! Do me a favor than be with you scum." i said spitting at him as I leaned into the knife as it cut my throat slightly. I kept my eyes on his seeing if he'd do it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:32 am

I pulled the knife from her throat, and tied her hands to me. I walked up to my squirming mare, and cut her throat. I got my saddle, and the bridle from her warm body. I lifted the girl, onto her stallion, and then took off walking,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:58 pm

I kicked at him,"Let me down."" I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:30 pm

I held her to the horse, "No you will stay up there." I growled. I saw a horse in the distance, and grabbed a rope from my saddle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:33 pm

"I am not going to be raped by you, you barbarian. I couldn't tell you from a pile of shit to a cockroach." I said whipping at his hands that dared touch my smooth soft skin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:41 pm

I pulled her off the horse, and slapped her in the face. I tied one of her wrists to a tree, and then I tied the other wrist to a different tree. I made sure she was really tied up, then I pulled her horse off with me. I snuck up on the wild horse I had seen. Then I threw my rope, and caught it around it's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:46 pm

I looked at him stunned by what he did, a tear went down my face as I held my cheek with a hand and slid to the ground shocked. I had gotten loose from the ropes but I was still so stunned by what he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:22 am

I was to bust wrestling with the horse to notice her. I had looped my rope over it's nose, and made a hackamore. Now I was just trying to get on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:07 am

I got up and started to run as fast as I possibly could go without falling or tripping on my own feet, I needed to get away from this man and quick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum