Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bridled love [M] (anyone)

Go down

Bridled love [M] (anyone) Empty Bridled love [M] (anyone)

Post by Lottii Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:20 am

I stood, in the cross ties, silent. My rider/trainer Charlotte stood watching. I was in-heat and was to meet the stallion, whom Charlotte had handpicked, I was to be covered by. I was a black British Warmblood, at 16.4 hands. At five years, and three of competing, the two-legs had decided I would have a foal. I'd be shown as a broodmare, then with my foal at foot. Luckily this was only a 'teaser' session. This was my first foal, and I'd already had stallions trying to mount me before hand. Now I would have to let one in/on. So I stood, the cross ties secure on my black leather head collar.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Bridled love [M] (anyone) Empty Re: Bridled love [M] (anyone)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:46 am

The buckskin stallion watched from the distance. He was the one that was supposed to be breeding the mare. He was eight years old, and had been retired to the breeding paddock. He whinnied to the mare, and lifted his upper lip. He smelt her scent. He arched his neck, pawing at his ties, His horse shoes made metallic sounds on the cement, and every now and then a spark would fly. He whinnied again, biting at his lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:04 pm

At the sound, my head whipped up, my serene hazel eyes falling on him. I whickered back softly,"Hello, my name is Sweetest Nightmare. Or more informally known as Sugar." My voice was soft and melodic, tail swishing at the insects. With a frustrated snort, my ears swung back as I lashed a powerful hind out at the annoying flies. My noir hide was brushed to a inky sheen. I expectantly waited for the stallion to be moved closer.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:35 am

I smiled to her,"Nice to meet you,Sugar. I'm Noon-Day Sun, But just call me Sunny." I twitched as a fly landed on my neck, my golden coat shone. My owner walked up to me, patting me. He un-clipped my lead, and slowly brought me closer to the mare. I nipped at her rump, arching my neck to smell her heat scent. My nostrils flared, and I nipped her again. My owner held me from mounting though, my velvet muzzle touched her rump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:30 am

"Pleasure to meet you too, Sunny." I smiled softly, tensing as he was brought closer My rider, Charlotte, called out. "Careful! She will boot him." And she was perfectly correct. I would if he nipped me again. I warned in a low growl, venom lacing each word. "Nip me again, I'll smash your knee in." My ebony ears slipped back as Charlotte approached me, stroking my arched neck. I took little comfort from the touch with a stallion behind me. She then called out. "Want him to mount now? Or we could do tomorrow."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:33 am

My owner just looked at me,"Let's get it over with" She growled. I looked back to the mare, seeing her tense up. I lipped her rump, and pushed at her tail with my nose. I was allowed some more lead, and pawed at her rump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:35 pm

I sighed softly then shifted so I stood in the estrus position. Usually we'd be in the paddock, but the two-legs thought I needed supervision. I looked back with my gentle light eyes, pleading to be gentle. I didn't want to be sore afterwards. I shifted my tail out of the way, knowing this probably wasn't going to be the only time he'd mount me. Charlotte had paid in case of such emergencies.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:12 am

I nudged her one last time and mounted. I put my weight on her back, and gripped her barrel with my forelegs. My tool unsheathed itself, and poked around for her entrace. Finding it, I gently started thrusting, and grew a bit more harder.
(Do you want this graphic?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:43 pm

(Be as graphic as you like!)
I felt his weight on my back and huffed, lowering my head slightly to keep my balance. I constantly fought to keep control, to not lash out and kick him off me. My ears were pinned back as Charlotte backed off and warned the other handler. "I would back away from her, he ain't goin' anywhere." My snort seconded it, baring my teeth at the unknown two-leg. I then turned my head to blow into his nostrils, telling him I wasn't harmful. Yet.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:09 pm

*Bump*

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:01 pm

You gonna post?

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down