Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound By Paradise (M-mckenzie9199)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bound By Paradise (M-mckenzie9199) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bound By Paradise (M-mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:02 am

I shrugged,"Okay." I said there until I saw his place,"Do I seriously have to be in a cell?" I asked not wanting to

Back to top Go down

Bound By Paradise (M-mckenzie9199) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bound By Paradise (M-mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:13 am

We got to my place, a big house, but not a mansion. I looked at her, surprised be her question,"Of course not. You'll be staying in your own room. And don't worry, you'll get a lot of attention. Your my only slave."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:16 am

"Use my name not slave." I said getting mad as I got out when he stopped the truck and waited for him on the steps ignoring him now as I held my things to my chest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:27 am

"What's your name then, I said following her. I unlocked the door, and pushed her inside. It was roomy, and I was horny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:31 am

I ignored him as I saw his bulge and backed away from him slowly and then ran to a room and locked it wishing he'd just leave me be and let me go

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:54 am

I looked at her hungrily as she ran, but I allowed her a little peace. Later,I Thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:56 am

I looked around and saw a window. I climbed down the tree closest to the house and hot wired the truck smiling. I put on my seat belt and quickly got the fuck out of dodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:59 am

(The Windows have bars on them...)

I heard my truck start and quickly pressed a button, disabling it. I had had the button installed after one of my slaves had gotten free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:06 am

(she's very skinny

I growled and unbelted myself as I decided why not run? I was a great wall climber as I had done it since I was a teenager and I was really good at it. I dropped down silently and I headed for the road knowing/hoping someone would help me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:12 am

I ran out and followed her quickly. I grabbed her, as I was very fast. I growled and held her, now she would be punished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:21 am

I thrashed around,"Let me go! I don't deserve to be penned up in a place for the rest of my life!" I screamed at him as I drove my elbow back into his dick and balls hoping that would stop him and make him let go of me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:29 am

I grunted, and bent over. I held her with one arm, and my dick in the other. "Uhhh." I groaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:34 am

I smiled, this was my chance. I threw my head back hitting his face and I was dizzy for a few seconds but ran once more

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:39 am

I groaned as she hit me, that almost did it. She slipped from my grasp and I fell forward. As she started to run I reached out and caught her ankle, tripping her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:42 am

I stomped my foot on his hand and scrambled forward away from him so he couldn't stop me now. I saw a car coming, I ran in front of it but it didn't hit me, I opened the door,"DRIVE!" I yelled as the person drove off. "Thank you." I said softly as I was bleeding and very dirty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:49 am

I growled, and fell unconscious. My life was over if she told anybody about our business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:52 am

I got to a hospital and they checked me over and fixed me up,"Thanks doc." I said as I saw the cops coming and sighed before slipping out and out of the hospital. I didn't tell anyone about what has happened to me. My ex took me in, we ended up having sex like always when I came over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:56 am

I woke, and found myself still on the ground. I limped back to the house, and wondered where she had ran to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:57 am

I hoped he didn't come looking for me, after that night I was satisfied. I packed what I had and headed out for Canada so he wouldn't think to look up there. I hitch hicked and walked there. I finally got to Canada and headed to find a job

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:04 pm

(What now?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:07 pm

(Looks for her and eventually he'll find her and punish her by giving her lashes and she won't try to do it again)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:08 pm

(Okay...)
I looked for her, after a couple of days. I had a friend say he gave her a ride towards Canada.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:14 pm

I got a job at a bakery and I smiled as I helped out, I belonged up here where I liked it. It was nice and cold and perfect for me as I found a place to live and it was nice for the money I had left

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:23 pm

I silently tracked her, and soon found the town she lived in. I had little problems finding where she was, and plotting a plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:26 pm

I walked walking to work when I swear I saw his truck, I looked behind me and saw it. I dropped what I was carrying and ran for dear life, I wasn't going to make it easy for him to capture me not again. I headed for the police department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next