Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im trying to figure you out (M)

Go down

Im trying to figure you out (M) Empty Im trying to figure you out (M)

Post by Love Dreams Fri May 31, 2013 7:24 pm

"Don't cry" Alexa tells herself it was the day of her birthday and was turning 16 but yet she felt like it was the worst day of her life she didn't feel loved she felt like no one cared she was depressed. Alexa went to feel forced to put a smile on her face her bestfriends Kate and Lexy two of the first people to say happy birthday and give her a gift she felt happy but not happy enough she sighs saying thanks to everyone who said Happy Birthday or begged her for a cupcake 'The only time people I don't talk to decide to talk to me My Birthday' Alexa thinks to herself sighing even with all the attention she still didnt feel loved considering what was happening at home she was just not herself. -Skips to later that day- Alexa was home to her sick mother her mother who was always in bed and could barely get up she sighed getting a text from Kate -Happy Birthday Kitten- it reads she smiles kitten was a thing they called eachother -Hey Kitten- Alexa texts back throwing her stuff down -What you doin- Alexa reads -Nothing a little depressed out of it I guess how about you- -Awh dont be depressed it my kittens birthday your supposed to be happy- Alexa sighs -I know but I just dont feel so happy I mean I know its my birthday but yet I dont feel loved- -I love you- -I know kitten I know but its moments like this that I just want to die- -Kitten...Don't do this- -Im not I mean I dont know- -Kitten Please- but Alexa didnt answer her and Kate had a different type of friendship they often did self harm to theirselves when depressed Alexa and Kate always said they wanted to die but not meaning it literally but Alexa was serious today the day of her Birthday her 16th birthday she sighed crying laying on the kitchen floor knife in her hand running it along her arm only leaving scratches no blood coming out yet she was satisfied but yet unlike all those other times she had cut herself she tried harder today like she wanted to draw blood but yet the way Alexa left her at that she was worried about Alexa Kate called twice before Alexa answered them both crying "Yes?" Alexa said holding her tears "Stop I thought you were dead" Kate said crying a little harder Alexa was silent "Dont worry me like that" Kate says "Im sorry" Was all Alexa could get out.

The next day Alexa got a text from Lexy and Kate -Were taking you to the counselors office- the only thing Alexa could do was cry the day after her birthday sent to the counselors office all she could say was no when she seen them she hadn't cried this hard in a while she just so worried that it made her sick she knew they'd call her mom her sick mom and her grandma this is something her mom could forever pin on her she just cried she spent the whole day in the counselors office dreading to go back home not wanting to she was angry at Kate and Lexy not talking to anyone everytime she tried to talk she just cried and yet later that summer she lost both her two bestfriends and was afraid to trust again but that argument in the summer is a whole different story. Alexa sighed thinking about what all had happened in this last year losing the two people she loved the most sge was still friends with Lexy but Kate the one she was closest with the one she truly loved hated her and Lexy its like Alexa was missing a big part of her life that she'd never get back since her and Lexy soon became less close than they already were. Alexa sat looking back at Kate holding back her feelings they were back in school pissed at eachother not sure if they'd ever talk to each other again and Alexa knew this. She needed a savior someone that could try and help her trust again a friend a new friend.

•If your interested comment or Pm me ^.^
•I just need a friend for Alexa boy or girl it doesnt matter
•So yeah

Last edited by Love Dreams on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Im trying to figure you out (M) Empty Re: Im trying to figure you out (M)

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:07 pm

Bump?
Anyone wanna join?
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down