Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 24 Empty Re: Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Lizzy screamed as the tiger raced by. She hugged her father,who only laughed. His girl deserved it anyway,just for touching littke Lizzy.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 24 Empty Re: Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:45 pm

I came back all happy with myself. I came in with blood soaking into my tauny coat and dripping slowly off my fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Lizzy shivered,looking at her. "W-when did it g-get here?" She asked. "She's been here." Master replied.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:54 pm

I shifted,"The one that taught you how to have sex." I said kissing her softly and grabbing her ass smirking

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Lizzy jumped at the touch,but was glad to see her. She kissed her forehead,squealing. "You can be a tiger? Oh my gosh!! That's SOOOO cool!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:04 pm

"It's more like a burden." I said nodding as I turned again. I liked to be tiger than human

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:07 pm

"It's so COOL!!" She hugged her tightly. Master laughed.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:11 pm

I made a hissing noise as it was hard to breathe. I tried to pull away so I could breathe. I was careful not to put my claws on her

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:13 pm

She let go quickly. "Sorry."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:15 pm

I was kinda over whelmed so I went under the bed where it was safer. I laid down and panted as she was making me nervous

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Master chuckled,patting Lizzy. "Your strong. Now go on,the girl won't harm you anymore." Lizzy smiled,skipping off.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:05 pm

I poked my head out from under the bed and walked to my master. I licked his face and laid down panting as it was getting hot in here

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:07 pm

He smiled,kissing her head. He roughly played with her,walking out into the cool halls.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:11 pm

I kept myself in check so I didn't hurt him. I followed him. I kept an eye on the girls, I showed my teeth and let my claws out showing them.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:22 pm

He stopped,pouring a large bowl of water for her and putting it on the ground. He pet her pelt,patting her and preparing breakfast.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:23 pm

I changed into a human. i wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his back,"Good morning."

(Busy? Not writing as fast any more)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:30 pm

(Yeah. I'm trying to multitask.)

He grinned,only wearing boxers. He fried some eggs. "Morning sweetheart."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:32 pm

I felt my stomach,"I don't know if I'm getting fat or I'm pregnant." I said as I sat down on the chair

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:41 pm

"Trust me,your not fed enough to be overweight." He chuckled.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:51 pm

"Are you calling me too skinny?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:17 pm

"N-no! Your perfect."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:18 pm

"That's better what you meant or no sex for you." I said nodding.

(What are you shoving down your throat?)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:25 pm

(Grilled cheese,a crescent,and soda.)

"I know." He patted her back and pulled out a chair. He put bacon and eggs,toast abs sausage on two plates.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:45 pm

"Geeze, you expect me to eat all this?" i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:42 pm

"Yep." he laughed. "It's a feast!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next